HOLY FUCK: JORDAN PETERSON is Now Blackpilled - [NSFW] *THICC* FOG BATTLE GTFIH!!!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

Jfl @this cope
just dress better, get a job bro, lose weight bro that'll make you beautiful and attractive

You're unironically an abused subhuman nigger dog and a coping cucked + bluepilled faggot and will nevER truly be BASED if you're not even willing to accept the O.G. [looks] Blackpill.

But of course then ugly abused sub 5 mutts like this nigger seethe or scammers like that abused kike dog vox Gay cope with muh trad/redpill alpha/pua jew scam "personality" or the socio-sexual hierarchy somehow being based on genetic determinism yet also stemming from an "
inherent genetic personality" instead of the most obvious indicator of one's genetic quality- your looks [face].

Alt-right and inceldom​

Some Alt-Right figures, such as Richard Spencer, Roger Devlin, Gregory Conte, and Andrew Anglin see inceldom as potentially useful to their own type of pro-natalist agenda, as they want people of a particular race to have more sex and more babies. There are not many pro-natalist groups out there, so the alt-right kinda hogs the most prominent spot. Any other pro-natalist movement would also likely be sympathetic to incels. However, it is likely that the alt-right might not want most White incels to reproduce, as they may deem them as having bad genetics.

It seems the alt-right's ideal audience are the successful Chads oppressed by the "woke" (as some call modern leftism) society, and not incels. This is supported by the fact that in an article on the Counter-Current Publishing (an alt-right or far-right publishing house) website, the author wrote: "If one is of above-average intelligence and sticking with a job, eventually one becomes a leader or manager. And by 'eventually,' I really mean you end up being a leader very quickly. And leadership is hard."[1]

Women worshipping​

Many alt-righters pedestalize and orbit tradthots such as Lauren Southern. [[ISPOILER]She's only Alt-Lite tbh and never touched JQ considering her last name is actually Simonsen she later admited it JFL[/ISPOILER]] Many tradthots seem to seek to exploit the thirst of many Alt-Right men by publically advocating Alt-Right viewpoints. Alt-right men tend to have a fetish for Asian women (or more likely, Asian women have a fetish for them),[2] or sometimes even marry Jews (e.g Mike Enoch). Some argue that the tradcon views on gender issues held by many in the Alt-Right make them women worshipers, but quite a few in the movement (Andrew Anglin, for example) exhibit extreme anti-feminist views that violently oppose any bluepilled view of women's sexuality.

Don't evER let this be you, nevER worship women especially like this:
time stamped btw

Mods no ban plz see-

For the record I publicly converted to Judaism on this forum not that long ago and therefore am allowed to use the term "Kike" in any kind of manner I see fit just like how black people can say the word nigger, and everything I said that may ever possibly be construed as potentially being hate speech is merely no more than basic satire done in good fun as clearly stated in the statement in red below:​

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Corleone, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Schizo post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Hades, TheAnomaly and 6 others
There are millions of men attracted thick women. That women in that pic are hot as fuck. I dont know why he is bitching. Shit sells. Its not authoritarian. I hope someday that manlet and midget becomes appealing .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
For the record I publicly converted to Judaism on this forum not that long ago and therefore am allowed to use the term "Kike" in any kind of manner I see fit just like how black people can say the word nigger, and everything I said that may ever possibly be construed as potentially being hate speech is merely no more than basic satire done in good fun

Okay but why the novel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There are millions of men attracted thick women. That women in that pic are hot as fuck. I dont know why he is bitching. Shit sells. Its not authoritarian .
She needs to be somewhat more skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There are millions of men attracted thick women. That women in that pic are hot as fuck. I dont know why he is bitching.
overweight is understatement, she is obese.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
There are millions of men attracted thick women. That women in that pic are hot as fuck. I dont know why he is bitching. Shit sells. Its not authoritarian. I hope someday that manlet and midget becomes appealing .
overweight is understatement, she is obese.
Granddad Butt Slaps Kardashia Kardashian | The Boondocks | Know Your Meme

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone

this is thicc

Tumblr b6aaadcd9189ddc6797b491670725455 28b4837d 1280
Tumblr 24cda558731c38bcafbcb4716fcaae2a 9c631881 500
19d501038c0aaf34347f16cc0fe4606d

THIS IS NOT

Jm siswim yumi nu 06 179 wmweb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 9779, mortis and 1 other person
after detailed consideration watching her IG photos i've came to conclusion that she is breedable but thats about it.