• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Celexawer, Deleted member 9779 and 14 others
8psl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, 5'8manlet, joeveniro and 7 others
LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! IMAGINE BEING BORN LIKE THE REAL LIFE KEN DOLL DUDE WITHOUT HAVING ANY ACTUAL SURGERY WHAT AN UNFORTUNATE DISTURBING LOOKING UTTER FAGGOT!!!!

B43D4E1E 55D4 4165 9F17 48A9BDFAECFD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Heguldus, Deleted member 9090 and 14 others
LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! IMAGINE BEING BORN LIKE THE REAL LIFE KEN DOLL DUDE WITHOUT HAVING ANY ACTUAL SURGERY WHAT AN UNFORTUNATE DISTURBING LOOKING UTTER FAGGOT!!!!

View attachment 784102
yeah lmao why did this nigga end up looking so fucked up?

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clark69, LILMAXILLA, Deleted member 4902 and 15 others
frauding faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6512 and Taylorswift
@Sikkunt23 JFL AT THIS FRAUDING LOW TIER NORMIE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, AutisticBeaner and SubhumanCurrycel
Ye looks insane once again , he had enough of the bullying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 3323

NO LONGER BLOATED

why the fuck are all his post weird like that, is he actually retarded or is he trying to look mysterious like "look at me i like modern art and weird expressions of art" ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Patient A and SubhumanCurrycel
why the fuck are all his post weird like that, is he actually retarded or is he trying to look mysterious like "look at me i like modern art and weird expressions of art" ?

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
.me levels of autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830 and BackFromTheMogging
Looking odder each day.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, EverythingMattersCel, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
Please remove this video before I get visited by the men in black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
barret the gay alien gets lusted after by ethnic women and older post-wall white bitches
meanwhile, chico gets lusted after by WHITE PRIME JB'S
Honestly just go through the comments of an actual goodlooking guy instead of a low tier normie like Barrett who only gets lusted over by gooks and males. Like this for example :

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1680, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Looks like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Honestly just go through the comments of an actual goodlooking guy instead of a low tier normie like Barrett who only gets lusted over by gooks and males. Like this for example :

JFL at that mixed race abomination, looks like a faggot with those lashes and uee

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 1680, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadrapist, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Because he just wants to show how good he looks

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Im subhuman and i have more smv than he does

• +1
barret the gay alien gets lusted after by ethnic women and older post-wall white bitches
meanwhile, chico gets lusted after by WHITE PRIME JB'S

Ironically, besides the post wall South American women, this is what I read on Cavill's IG comments too lmao (and if I had to be reborn and look like anyone, I would choose Cavill personally). Appeal is weird.

OT: He still looks like shit. His eyes ruin everything.

Screenshot 20201105 014216 Instagram
muh 8psl

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
MUH UNCANNY :soy::soy::soy:

-PERMA VIRGIN COPER WHO NEVER LEFT HIS BASEMENT

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 4645, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others
There is not a single picture I can find of him where he looks giga chad. Even in his best of the best of the best pics i could find, he is a mid tier chadlite.
Imagine calling this thing a gigachad
IMG 20201104 154754

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Feminineboi, toolateforme and 1 other person
The girls like it

• +1
not even a Barrett fan but SHIIT he does look insane in that video

You can clearly tell hes fat and bloated
Even at his best he gets mogged by average Chad, gay PSLers here project their taste in women on men and think that they universal, Barrett has no wide appeal and to look good has to kill himself and starve, as soon as he gain slightly more weight his face looks like a balloon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Feminineboi, tyronelite, Patient A and 1 other person
as much you guys like to hate on Barrett and his SMV,i agree he does look too uncanny and does'nt appeal to most women because of it,but at the same time how many people do you walk outside and see who looks like that.Again im not a Barrett fan im just going off of how he looks in this particular video and im impressed because he does look 8 PSL tbh

as much you guys like to hate on Barrett and his SMV,i agree he does look too uncanny and does'nt appeal to most women because of it,but at the same time how many people do you walk outside and see who looks like that.Again im not a Barrett fan im just going off of how he looks in this particular video and im impressed because he does look 8 PSL tbh
I see guys who mog him all the time.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Yliaster
and just so we're clear,this is what i think a real Chad is 😍 yerger mogs

Michael Yerger as seen while taking a shirtless selfie in Los Angeles California in July 2020

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6512