HOLY FUCK RATE JORDAN BARRET IN NEW VIDEO

Am I supposed to be impressed?
Even at his best he gets mogged by average Chad, gay PSLers here project their taste in women on men and think that they universal, Barrett has no wide appeal and to look good has to kill himself and starve, as soon as he gain slightly more weight his face looks like a balloon.

MUH NO APPEAL TO WOMEN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4645 and Subhuman Philtrum
Looks even more gay alien,insane.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
his profile is actual tera chad but from the front his face is way too wide and short ,he has too much hooding + other fearures that make him look alien,but his young side profile is flawless tbh

his profile is actual tera chad but from the front his face is way too wide and short ,he has too much hooding + other fearures that make him look alien,but his young side profile is flawless tbh

View attachment 784227
Just use morphed highly edited pictures of Barrett theory, his ramus is shorter than an african starving kid lifespan
Jg76vmwxtat31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696

View attachment 784227
Somehow still looks uncanny even on side profile. Better than his front though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Just use morphed highly edited pictures of Barrett theory, his ramus is shorter than an african starving kid lifespan
View attachment 784235
im one of those that say he has no appeal cause i asked many foids but in that pic his side is perfectly forward grown

I legit follow a couple Stacies on insta who just love him.

He already nutted in girls like Palvin and Baldwin anyway. Now, I agree that he does look uncanny with the bloat, but without it he's a god.
thats all that matters at the end of the day and that faggot slays indeed so who cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
why the fuck are all his post weird like that, is he actually retarded or is he trying to look mysterious like "look at me i like modern art and weird expressions of art" ?
Please be nice he has autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless, tyronelite and BackFromTheMogging
best looking male but also weirdest looking

with each day, he looks more and more like a PSL morph with 99.9999 percentile everything. holy fuck at this guy
He looks comical bro