Holy fuck she told her mom (GTFIH)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
LMAO, those who didnt read my posts yesterday. links:

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-16y...-house-rn-omfg-i-want-to-approach-her.819583/
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-her-number-gtfih.819600/
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-just-got-rejected-brutally-its-jover.819604/

SHE TOLD HER MOM, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE THIS. her mom just came knocked our door and wanted to talk to me in private. she told me, why u want my daughter number. she also knew about first time i approached her by texting.
i obviously denied and said i only cared about internet etc.

Holy fuck, if she told her father, i would be jover. i'm so mad right now, what a bitch, you rejected me already why bother telling your parents.
like what do u want to accomplish with that? to stop me from approaching you? fucking moron i only approached twice in 4 years. is that so hard for you.
you know what??

dude the game is on. im gonna fuck her up. she showed my text "wanna be my gf?" that i texted her 4 years ago to her mom. i'm gonna show her text which she sent to my brother and asked him out.
just wait.

@Ryldoo IS COPING @RAMU KAKA @try2beme @5'7 zoomer @Eriot Lodger @_MVP_

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, currylightskin, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
LMAO, those who didnt read my posts yesterday. links:

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-16y...-house-rn-omfg-i-want-to-approach-her.819583/
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-her-number-gtfih.819600/
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-just-got-rejected-brutally-its-jover.819604/

SHE TOLD HER MOM, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE THIS. her mom just came knocked our door and wanted to talk to me in private. she told me, why u want my daughter number. she also knew about first time i approached her by texting.
i obviously denied and said i only cared about internet etc.

Holy fuck, if she told her father, i would be jover. i'm so mad right now, what a bitch, you rejected me already why bother telling your parents.
like what do u want to accomplish with that? to stop me from approaching you? fucking moron i only approached twice in 4 years. is that so hard for you.
you know what??

dude the game is on. im gonna fuck her up. she showed my text "wanna be my gf?" that i texted her 4 years ago to her mom. i'm gonna show her text which she sent to my brother and asked him out.
just wait.

@Ryldoo IS COPING @RAMU KAKA @try2beme @5'7 zoomer @Eriot Lodger @_MVP_

These bitches think they are too high and shouldn't be approached by anybody below chad, play the fair game, dox that bitch lmao the attitude

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei, Mio and 3 others
What happens when you're not Chad.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
These bitches think they are too high and shouldn't be approached by anybody below chad, play the fair game, dox that bitch lmao the attitude
Imagine, when i called her i asked her to delete my number from their phone history and she said ok. but she straight up told her mom about it.
fucking low IQ ltb. she is gonna regret this

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and RAMU KAKA
brutally over for non chads. Women just report you if you go near them

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
if he doxes her he doxes himself at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
she deserves it, do it.
Idk man i'm calmer now. i think i don't care, if i wanted to revenge every rejection i'd be busy forever.
the way i see it, they are a inbreeds and below.
her parents are cousins. explains why she is so retarded. even from her point of view, you woudn't want to parents to know about such things. she is retarded

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Zenis
Bunch of bullshit
Normal people don't get reported for approaching. How old She Is?

she deserves it, do it.
however, i think something is very sus. i don't understand why she would tell her mom. i really don't. the only reasonable logic i see is that she hates my guts but why?
I think i know why, years ago i had a e-gf. i told her how i fantasize about fucking our neighbor. so she asked her number so she could get to know her and tell me if she is interested or not.
omg now i know
that bastard showed her my text describing her. i was like she is ltb and not good looking etc

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Zenis
Idk man i'm calmer now. i think i don't care, if i wanted to revenge every rejection i'd be busy forever.
the way i see it, they are a inbreeds and below.
her parents are cousins. explains why she is so retarded. even from her point of view, you woudn't want to parents to know about such things. she is retarded
if shes inbreed she’s already lost in life . ngl theres no point at trying to get revenge on inbreed retarted foids your right.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
What's the age difference between you two? You shouldn't do more things bcs it's obvious that she isn't interested in you. Sorry boyo, but there is still plenty of fish in the sea

• +1
Rofl OP gonna catch a case. Just coz he lacks bones and genes. Over

however, i think something is very sus. i don't understand why she would tell her mom. i really don't. the only reasonable logic i see is that she hates my guts but why?
I think i know why, years ago i had a e-gf. i told her how i fantasize about fucking our neighbor. so she asked her number so she could get to know her and tell me if she is interested or not.
omg now i know
that bastard showed her my text describing her. i was like she is ltb and not good looking etc
thats how foids react when they get called what they actually are and not what their friends say to them with the “your so pretty” bullshit

• +1
What's the age difference between you two? You shouldn't do more things bcs it's obvious that she isn't interested in you. Sorry boyo, but there is still plenty of fish in the sea
im 28 she 16, do the math. i was just horny and she is the closest pussy to my cock. i know, it's my bad.
and they are our long family too. their grandfather is my grandfather's uncle or sth

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
the funny thing is that i knew her since she was 1 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and 5'7 zoomer
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
true lol but still, why would a 16yo girl report a approach to their parents like wtf
She was expecting to get approached by light triad prettyboy not some org rotter

• +1
Reactions: skeet
omg now i know
She asked for her number and u have it? Seems like u have the number but made a thread about on how u wanna get her number. Kinda sus man

Fuck her mom