Holy fuck, the white htb/stacylite just said what she thinks of my looks after someone asked her if I’m ugly as I claim

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
I won’t go into detail but jfl at the bullshit rhetoric spewed on here, muhhh ethnic tax. This girl legit hates muzzies and is a hardcore feminist and still she said what she said, even though we ended our friendship on bad terms. Let’s just say it was never over, except for my dogshit incel mentality holding me back. Ascension is within my grasp… got two women who want to marry me and they both said I can have extra partners. Just lol. But I choose not to go for either and to continue being alone. I like being alone. For now anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, mrmogger2882, EdgyFashionist and 41 others
@JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @edodalic29 @TechnoBoss @NumbThePain And some more bhais that I can’t think of due to lack of sleep, I’ve been up for 26 hours now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass, truthhurts and 8 others
Peak Volcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Suns9999, Obito and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Klasik616, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
muh im truecel
kys fakecel
also brutal no tag pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, humanoidsub7, Zenis and 9 others
pakistanian BVLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, JohnDoe, lifeless and 2 others
Congrats bhai. Ascended before GTA 6. So the HTB find you pretty? I told you bhai that you aren't ugly

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Suns9999, ElTruecel and 4 others
Curry bhai W

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
I mean OP has legit never made a sad post in forum history, he is always optimistic and jolly.
Of course his life is good when he turns the computer off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Surfsup, Suns9999 and 10 others
muh im truecel
kys fakecel
also brutal no tag pill
I fell for bullshit told by malegazemaxxed incels who met me and said I’m subhuman like @Nebula (no hate, let’s hang out sometime :feelsokman:) and of course I cemented a truecel image of myself by posting certain frauded pictures to make myself look worse. :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass, truthhurts and 2 others
I won’t go into detail but jfl at the bullshit rhetoric spewed on here, muhhh ethnic tax. This girl legit hates muzzies and is a hardcore feminist and still she said what she said, even though we ended our friendship on bad terms. Let’s just say it was never over, except for my dogshit incel mentality holding me back. Ascension is within my grasp… got two women who want to marry me and they both said I can have extra partners. Just lol. But I choose not to go for either and to continue being alone. I like being alone. For now anyway.
How Gengar feeling right now:

• JFL
Reactions: Messar, Suns9999, psychomandible and 9 others
@JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @edodalic29 @TechnoBoss @NumbThePain And some more bhais that I can’t think of due to lack of sleep, I’ve been up for 26 hours now.
Brutal no tag pill

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and truthhurts
I fell for bullshit told by malegazemaxxed incels who met me and said I’m subhuman like @Nebula (no hate, let’s hang out sometime :feelsokman:) and of course I cemented a truecel image of myself by posting certain frauded pictures to make myself look worse. :feelskek:
so you admit you're not truecel? :feelshah:

@Diarrhoea @JohnDoe

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
Yeah you clearly just have a too low self esteem and probably issues with your dopamine/serotonin receptors or whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ElTruecel, emeraldglass and 4 others
the incredibles superhero GIF by Disney Pixar

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Suns9999, rg1235 and 3 others
Chadlites.org confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and emeraldglass
@Beastimmung

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
PM me your face bro I'm curious

• JFL
  • +1
this is the end of an era

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass, truthhurts and 1 other person
Biggest fakecel on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ElTruecel, truthhurts and 1 other person
@ElTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ElTruecel
Mirin, you're the only muslim i like Genghar, i love you brother god bless you

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass, Gengar and 2 others
Go fuck her, man. Just don't let her know you find pussy gross because it's right next to their assholes, they'll find you weird and gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender and Gengar
Congrats bhai. Ascended before GTA 6. So the HTB find you pretty? I told you bhai that you aren't ugly
Thanks bhai. I will tell you in private what she said if you want to know. And yes, you said so — but I thought you were just being nice and coping (after all, you unironically claim to be a low LTN while you’re HTN).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, NumbThePain and emeraldglass
I mean OP has legit never made a sad post in forum history, he is always optimistic and jolly.
Of course his life is good when he turns the computer off.
I’ve posted some real pessimistic stuff but yeah it don’t happen that much. I’m the kinda guy who’s always got a smile on his face even if things are rough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, wishIwasSalludon and emeraldglass
so you admit you're not truecel? :feelshah:

@Diarrhoea @JohnDoe
im telling u everyone here is a fakecel u can always find a girl for urself but she won’t be Stacey ofc
Everyone here is a standardcel at the minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, yeeyeeslayer and emeraldglass
im the only real incel left here yall niggaz fake and shiet

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ascension
Yeah you clearly just have a too low self esteem and probably issues with your dopamine/serotonin receptors or whatever.
She also said that, the same thing actually.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and MaghrebGator
PM me your face bro I'm curious
Come to Rotterdam, I think I’m below average so don’t expect anything higher than incel-tier looks on the PSL scale. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and yeeyeeslayer
Mirin, you're the only muslim i like Genghar, i love you brother god bless you
Awww I love you too brother :love:, God bless you too. Bookmarked. :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and hilley
Go fuck her, man. Just don't let her know you find pussy gross because it's right next to their assholes, they'll find you weird and gay.
She already knows about my supposed asexual tendencies. :ogre:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and Kanye West's Cousin
breaking news: pakistani bvll chadlite realises he has 114k messages on an incel forum for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999, nofap and 7 others
im telling u everyone here is a fakecel u can always find a girl for urself but she won’t be Stacey ofc
Everyone here is a standardcel at the minimum
I agree, I’m a standardcel but also I don’t put myself out there either.

• JFL
  • +1
breaking news: pakistani bvll chadlite realises he has 114k messages on an incel forum for no reason
I mean, I’m a NEET. And no way, chadlite would be an overrate but that’s the point; PSL is BS.

• JFL
  • +1
Come to Rotterdam, I think I’m below average so don’t expect anything higher than incel-tier looks on the PSL scale. :ogre:
if you get married and leave this forum PM me ur discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Gengar and truthhurts
Send her face via pm bhai:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
if you get married and leave this forum PM me ur discord
I won’t ever leave the forum. Don’t think I’d get married, perhaps 5 years from now? Idk. Rabb knows. But sure, I will, if you’re still around. :Comfy:

• JFL
Send her face via pm bhai:ogre:
I don’t have her pics, some older guy did because he took creepshots against her will but she forced him to delete it. She wants to sue this guy. Some older white guy. :hnghn:

• JFL
I don’t have her pics, some older guy did because he took creepshots against her will but she forced him to delete it. She wants to sue this guy. Some older white guy. :hnghn:
Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
ok chad

pakis scoring white htb while i rot mane smh

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ascension and emeraldglass
She wants you Bhai? Mirin hard. I told you fate can flip in seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ElTruecel, NumbThePain and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back