Holy fuck, the white htb/stacylite just said what she thinks of my looks after someone asked her if I’m ugly as I claim

im telling u everyone here is a fakecel u can always find a girl for urself but she won’t be Stacey ofc
Everyone here is a standardcel at the minimum
This

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Suns9999, Gengar and 1 other person
I won’t go into detail but jfl at the bullshit rhetoric spewed on here, muhhh ethnic tax. This girl legit hates muzzies and is a hardcore feminist and still she said what she said, even though we ended our friendship on bad terms. Let’s just say it was never over, except for my dogshit incel mentality holding me back. Ascension is within my grasp… got two women who want to marry me and they both said I can have extra partners. Just lol. But I choose not to go for either and to continue being alone. I like being alone. For now anyway.
Gigachad speech bubble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Gengar and Akhi
peak fakecel activity :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I won’t go into detail but jfl at the bullshit rhetoric spewed on here, muhhh ethnic tax. This girl legit hates muzzies and is a hardcore feminist and still she said what she said, even though we ended our friendship on bad terms. Let’s just say it was never over, except for my dogshit incel mentality holding me back. Ascension is within my grasp… got two women who want to marry me and they both said I can have extra partners. Just lol. But I choose not to go for either and to continue being alone. I like being alone. For now anyway.
Average so called "browncel" @Regenerator

• JFL
got two women who want to marry me and they both said I can have extra partners.
No way you are from Ned, were those pisslam refugees or what

• JFL
ok chad

pakis scoring white htb while i rot mane smh
You mog me to death. I didn’t score her though. She said before she doesn’t like that I’m a muzzie. :feelskek:

• JFL
She wants you Bhai? Mirin hard. I told you fate can flip in seconds.
No, she doesn’t want me (she clarified that had to do with me being Islamic, as she’s a hardcore feminist, but I like Islamic foids anyway). But she’s shown with her body language that she doesn’t hate me :)ogre::ogre: ).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and emeraldglass
No way you are from Ned, were those pisslam refugees or what
I am from the Netherlands, and those two are from the United States and Germany, the former being Mexican and the latter being Pakistani. So they’re both brownoid foids. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, Suns9999 and matka
you didnt tag me 🥺 :pepefrown:
OIP.yJ2fXLF5_lQ9wvnEJOijIQHaE0

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
Smh Nothing but fakecel normies on this forum…

Guess I’m the only loser failure here. Can’t wait to shoot myself

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, GigaStacySexual, emeraldglass and 2 others
you didnt tag me 🥺 :pepefrown:
OIP.yJ2fXLF5_lQ9wvnEJOijIQHaE0
Fuck, I already knew I was missing someone. Well I’ve been awake for 28 hours now. Don’t take it personal. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: My brain isn’t functioning properly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and matka
Smh Nothing but fakecel normies on this forum…

Guess I’m the only loser failure here. Can’t wait to shoot myself
I’m a dateless 28 year old KHHV with no job and no college degree. You have it better than me. Don’t shoot yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Fuck, I already knew I was missing someone. Well I’ve been awake for 28 hours now. Don’t take it personal. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: My brain isn’t functioning properly.
dw bhai 🥰
take a good night rest , i hope tmrw will be the best day of your life yet

• Love it
  • JFL
dw bhai 🥰
take a good night rest , i hope tmrw will be the best day of your life yet
Thanks for understanding. Yes I’m gonna head to bed soon. I’ll message you tomorrow again. And I hope the same for you bhaijaan. :love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Thanks for understanding. Yes I’m gonna head to bed soon. I’ll message you tomorrow again. And I hope the same for you bhaijaan. :love:
good night
sweet dreams

• Love it
  • JFL
Thanks bhai. I will tell you in private what she said if you want to know. And yes, you said so — but I thought you were just being nice and coping (after all, you unironically claim to be a low LTN while you’re HTN).
Yes tell me. No bhai, I don't troll for other people. I already told you your potential the first day I saw you in real life

Also women blasted my self esteem and self worth to smithereens. Based on bad experiences I deal with every time. How can one confidently say about himself he's HTN while girls say I'm ugly all the time or reject me for my face (they said I;m ugly)

Anyways, this not about me. I know the thought of being with someone is scary after all these years. You are used to be alone and probably feel more comfortable with that. There's a possibly you aren't the type that want to stick to someone rest of your life. But I would give it a try

@emeraldglass @Gengar

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass and Gengar
Yes tell me. No bhai, I don't troll for other people. I already told you your potential the first day I saw you in real life

Also women blasted my self esteem and self worth to smithereens. Based on bad experiences I deal with every time. How can one confidently say about himself he's HTN while girls say I'm ugly all the time or reject me for my face (they said I;m ugly)

Anyways, this not about me. I know the thought of being with someone is scary after all these years. You are used to be alone and probably feel more comfortable with that. There's a possibly you aren't the type that want to stick to someone rest of your life. But I would give it a try

@emeraldglass @Gengar
Well, it’s also my own insecurities so I wouldn’t have believed any positive things you were to say about me.

And honestly, I don’t know the experiences you’ve dealt with, but I do know that it doesn’t make sense that you don’t benefit more from your looks, because objectively you’re a good-looking guy, much better looking than me and yet the experiences aren’t confirming that, which is insanely strange. I’m sorry you had to deal with all that negativity because you really don’t deserve it.

I guess I’m not ready for a partner at the moment, I need to unlearn a lot of learned behavior that isn’t necessarily positive. It will take some time, but thanks for the tips!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass and NumbThePain
are you like @Master cousin or sumt why join so early

• JFL
Fucjing fakecel I knew you was once you said you was Pakistani

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass, Gengar and 1 other person

• JFL
Fucjing fakecel I knew you was once you said you was Pakistani
Bhenchods on .is and .org (namely sfcels and jeets) were all doing mental propaganda on me and I fell for the memes. :lasereyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Suns9999 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Massive cope

No offense but,

Im a irl invisible ltn who cant even get a 2/10 immobile 400 pounder, and have had this happen to me multiple times. they hardcore laugh behind your back about this. I speak from experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi and Suns9999
Oh my god ur a fucking filthy fakecel.

Kill yourself man.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999 and wishIwasSalludon
I thought we were the same, you're just like the others on this forum 😢. I can't even use .is because it won't let me post there.

• JFL
Fuck you @Gengar I've always thought of you as a truecel brother. How could you.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Suns9999
what did she say? either way she needs muslim penis asap

@Beastimmung
Probably a larp at this point tbh you don't go all your life getting zero female validation and then suddenly get HTN attention at 25

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Probably a larp at this point tbh you don't go all your life getting zero female validation and then suddenly get HTN attention at 25
or he must have some nice job that makes a lot of money, and the foids are getting ready for this betabux

Massive cope

No offense but,

Im a irl invisible ltn who cant even get a 2/10 immobile 400 pounder, and have had this happen to me multiple times. they hardcore laugh behind your back about this. I speak from experience
Buddy this is what we call projection, and none taken.

I thought we were the same, you're just like the others on this forum 😢. I can't even use .is because it won't let me post there.
I am a dateless 28 year old KHHV. :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: sb23
what did she say? either way she needs muslim penis asap
She's without a doubt the biggest islamophobic woman I've ever encountered. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yeah sure buddy I'm just LARPing, you caught me in the act red-handed.

or he must have some nice job that makes a lot of money, and the foids are getting ready for this betabux
Cope like the pope but hey you've been coping a good amount today because of me. They all know I don't got a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back