Holy fuck, the white htb/stacylite just said what she thinks of my looks after someone asked her if I’m ugly as I claim

Send face I won’t dox
Yeah cuz I can trust the same guy who made hate threads on me just now because of this thread jfl. Nah I'm good.

• JFL
Reactions: Nirvana
Send face I won’t dox
he wont send even me his face but people tell him he looks like this pakistani chad actor

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
he wont send even me his face but people tell him he looks like this pakistani chad actor
People have been showing pictures of other guys and claimed it's me. Take what you hear about me with a grain of salt. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Yeah cuz I can trust the same guy who made hate threads on me just now because of this thread jfl. Nah I'm good.
I will get insta banned if i leaked your face nigga I wouldn’t do it.

how r u truecel if dutch stacies and htbs want to fuck u?
I'm not saying they do, anyway I mean I look at myself objectively and compare it to PSL system and I'm nothing short of truecel. Now what women may really think of me has nothing to do with that kinda rating. You get my point? :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
I will get insta banned if i leaked your face nigga I wouldn’t do it.
Like @wishIwasSalludon said, I don't even send it to bhais and trusted users.. you aren't either of these two so your chances would be even way lower. I don't know why you want to see my face as I'm not claiming to be a mogger or anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
I won’t go into detail but jfl at the bullshit rhetoric spewed on here, muhhh ethnic tax. This girl legit hates muzzies and is a hardcore feminist and still she said what she said, even though we ended our friendship on bad terms. Let’s just say it was never over, except for my dogshit incel mentality holding me back. Ascension is within my grasp… got two women who want to marry me and they both said I can have extra partners. Just lol. But I choose not to go for either and to continue being alone. I like being alone. For now anyway.
virtue-signaling-victims.org :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

not as insane as amount of dickriding a jewmod in this thread tho

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
virtue-signaling-victims.org :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

not as insane as amount of dickriding of a jewmod in this thread tho
Change your name to copecel already. :feelskek: It’s always incels like you who are seething. :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I can’t even deny being a fakecel anymore. My eyes have been opened.
Eddie Murphy Ngapa GIF

@Nick.Harte only you and me left.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Change your name to copecel already. :feelskek: It’s always incels like you who are seething. :feelsokman:
I have no reason to seethe broski I'm just trying to be objective with you unlike dickriders of popular rotters users on here

I have received such nonsensical "attention" from toilets in the past but all they think by that is "oh, look at this betabuxxer, he can't do better than me so I'll dry him for few years and take all of his money/knowledge and then dump him" :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

best judge of your life are you so you know the best if PSL is a cope and if women are honest with you

if you're one of those users who say "blackpill is bullshit" after one foid spoke to them, then I'm disappointed

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I have no reason to seethe broski I'm just trying to be objective with you unlike dickriders of popular rotters users on here

I have received such nonsensical "attention" from toilets in the past but all they think by that is "oh, look at this betabuxxer, he can't do better than me so I'll dry him for few years and take all of his money/knowledge and then dump him" :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

best judge of your life are you so you know the best if PSL is a cope and if women are honest with you

if you're one of those users who say "blackpill is bullshit" after one foid spoke to them, then I'm disappointed
Good that you’re elaborating on your stance, because there’s definitely some haters here. But that’s not what I’m saying, or was saying with this thread. I was saying that how I perceive myself isn’t reality, and I was blinded by my own mentality or ignorance. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with “suddenly getting attention from women,” I’ve always gotten attention, I just never acted on them. That, and I didn’t regard them as attention; I was doing reverse-coping and thinking they were doing that to make an ugly guy feel better about himself. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and nofap
That, and I didn’t regard them as attention; I was doing reverse-coping and thinking they were doing that to make an ugly guy feel better about himself. :hnghn:
That’s what i meant with my post, what exactly did she say?

That’s what i meant with my post, what exactly did she say?
This was the first time she commented on my looks, and I’ve hung out twice with her in two years time. She never said anything before because I never asked, and I had ended our platonic relationship, saying I will no longer engage with her. And yet, despite all this, she had good things to say about me. She did not tag me or anything, so I could have missed it; she’s the kind of person not to virtue signal. She literally said she would bomb all Islamic countries if she could. She could have easily said bad things about me had she wanted to, considering the falling out and not having spoken to her in months. The kinda things she said before last week was things such as “I can tell he’s got a big dick” when others asked her if she thought of my dick size hahah.

This was the first time she commented on my looks, and I’ve hung out twice with her in two years time. She never said anything before because I never asked, and I had ended our platonic relationship, saying I will no longer engage with her. And yet, despite all this, she had good things to say about me. She did not tag me or anything, so I could have missed it; she’s the kind of person not to virtue signal. She literally said she would bomb all Islamic countries if she could. She could have easily said bad things about me had she wanted to, considering the falling out and not having spoken to her in months. The kinda things she said before last week was things such as “I can tell he’s got a big dick” when others asked her if she thought of my dick size hahah.
Hmmmm
It indeed Might be a case of abused dog it’s over mentality that’s holding you back.

Try to fuck her if your not a dickcel

Hmmmm
It indeed Might be a case of abused dog it’s over mentality that’s holding you back.

Try to fuck her if your not a dickcel
I’m not a dickcel either, I’ve indeed got a big dick but I am also not interested in casual sex due to religious reasons; not to mention we already had a falling out and I don’t plan on trying to reignite our former friendship. That said, while objectively good-looking, she’s not my type and I’m not hers due to being Islamic (she explicitly said so once and it’s believable as she’s a hardcore feminist like ive pointed out).

• +1
I’m not a dickcel either, I’ve indeed got a big dick but I am also not interested in casual sex due to religious reasons; not to mention we already had a falling out and I don’t plan on trying to reignite our former friendship. That said, while objectively good-looking, she’s not my type and I’m not hers due to being Islamic (she explicitly said so once and it’s believable as she’s a hardcore feminist like ive pointed out).
So are you looking for a ltr?
That’s easy asf and even a subhuman like me can get one.

But my only goal in life is to slay 100 bbws before i die, but i fail miserably at that.

• JFL
So are you looking for a ltr?
That’s easy asf and even a subhuman like me can get one.

But my only goal in life is to slay 100 bbws before i die, but i fail miserably at that.
Yes, I’m only going for LTRs. I already have 2 options open, but I don’t want either one of them. :hnghn: Why BBWs? They stank like crazy during the summer. I had smelled two landwhales from a mile away. :feelswah:

• JFL
Yes, I’m only going for LTRs. I already have 2 options open, but I don’t want either one of them. :hnghn: Why BBWs? They stank like crazy during the summer. I had smelled two landwhales from a mile away. :feelswah:
Bro beggars can’t be choosers, but i guess for a ltr you’ll have to be picky.

I luckily suffer from severe brain damage and have a bbw fetish as a ltn incel subhuman, what should have been a blessing is hell on earth, going for the bottom of the barrel tier women and get rejected because even they, don’t want you because of your subpar looks.

those 2 stinking landwhales you saw in the summer would instantly reject me without hesitation.

Last edited:
Good that you’re elaborating on your stance, because there’s definitely some haters here. But that’s not what I’m saying, or was saying with this thread. I was saying that how I perceive myself isn’t reality, and I was blinded by my own mentality or ignorance. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with “suddenly getting attention from women,” I’ve always gotten attention, I just never acted on them. That, and I didn’t regard them as attention; I was doing reverse-coping and thinking they were doing that to make an ugly guy feel better about himself. :hnghn:
if you call yourself unattractive what makes you think attractive women find you attractive? few words and gossips?

most attractive women are acting "nice" and virtue signaling and don't want to tell you openly yes, you're ugly subhuman, I will actually be happy if you ropemaxx

they want sub-Chad/lites as orbiters for free validation and that's it, they won't tell you fuck off from my DM

• +1
Bro beggars can’t be choosers, but i guess for a ltr you’ll have to be picky.

I luckily suffer from severe brain damage and have a bbw fetish as a ltn incel subhuman, what should have been a blessing is hell on earth, going for the bottom of the barrel tier women and get rejected because even they, don’t want you because of your subpar looks.

those 2 stinking landwhales you saw in the summer would instantly reject me without hesitation.
You're right, for LTRs you have to be pickier. But I didn't know I was a standardcel to this degree.

It's brootal if even the lowest of the low don't want you though. Why do you think that is?

Idk if those stinky landwhales would have rejected you but they do have their defenses up, if you were to approach a group of foids, it'd be the landwhales to show their dislike the most.

if you call yourself unattractive what makes you think attractive women find you attractive? few words and gossips?

most attractive women are acting "nice" and virtue signaling and don't want to tell you openly yes, you're ugly subhuman, I will actually be happy if you ropemaxx

they want sub-Chad/lites as orbiters for free validation and that's it, they won't tell you fuck off from my DM
That makes no sense whatsoever. You're always entitled to your own opinion, whether others agree or disagree.

I agree that plenty of women can act nice and do virtue signaling but this one isn't either. She's the most hated person in that space, lol. I was never in her DMs first either. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and nofap
You're right, for LTRs you have to be pickier. But I didn't know I was a standardcel to this degree.

It's brootal if even the lowest of the low don't want you though. Why do you think that is?

Idk if those stinky landwhales would have rejected you but they do have their defenses up, if you were to approach a group of foids, it'd be the landwhales to show their dislike the most.
Because of looks, what else my friend.
I just got rejected and ignored by a 170 kg 5’5 tall foid, called her a wild swine because of incel rage getting rejected ignored again, even with a bbw fetish im still incel.

Those 2 stanking bitches would have definitely rejected the fuck out of me

• So Sad
Because of looks, what else my friend.
I just got rejected and ignored by a 170 kg 5’5 tall foid, called her a wild swine because of incel rage getting rejected ignored again, even with a bbw fetish im still incel.

Those 2 stanking bitches would have definitely rejected the fuck out of me
What do you look like? Feel free to send me a PM with your pictures.

I dunno about those two landwhales, but honestly you have no reason not to celebrate a rejection from them as they stank like crazy. :feelsohh:

• +1
What do you look like? Feel free to send me a PM with your pictures.

I dunno about those two landwhales, but honestly you have no reason not to celebrate a rejection from them as they stank like crazy. :feelsohh:
Im a typical ltn, i would beg for those 2 stinking bitches to sit on my face. Even a 170 kg bbw be a godsend for me

• +1
That makes no sense whatsoever. You're always entitled to your own opinion, whether others agree or disagree.

I agree that plenty of women can act nice and do virtue signaling but this one isn't either. She's the most hated person in that space, lol. I was never in her DMs first either. :Comfy:
she just don't wanna accelerate your sui or trigger ER in you, sir :feelshehe::feelshehe: never trust a toilet

Im a typical ltn, i would beg for those 2 stinking bitches to sit on my face. Even a 170 kg bbw be a godsend for me
Send me pictures in PMs, you probably mog me hard.

>LTN mogs me hard

>copecel is coping that I'm a sub5 coper
I already told you she's a hardcore feminist who has a deep hatred for muzzie men in particular. Anyone who says she's virtue signaling is not only a massive retard but also giga coping. They can't accept the fact an ethnic is seen positively despite the mega failos he carries. :ogre:

• JFL
I already told you she's a hardcore feminist who has a deep hatred for muzzie men in particular. Anyone who says she's virtue signaling is not only a massive retard but also giga coping. They can't accept the fact an ethnic is seen positively despite the mega failos he carries. :ogre:
that means she sees you as a fake Muslim secular cuck @SecularIslamist

that means she sees you as a fake Muslim secular cuck @SecularIslamist
What? No she doesn't. :feelsohh: I am not even talking to her anymore and she still said what she said. 😈

• JFL
Send me pictures in PMs, you probably mog me hard.
What good could come off sendingface pics on a incel site?

Look at @Lebgfinal hes living in misery because of trusting other incels, not even getting 170 kg foids says enough bro, it’s beyond over for me

Last edited:
What good could come off sendingface pics on a incel site?

Look at @Lebgfinal hes living in misery because of trusting other incels, not even getting 170 kg says enough bro, it’s beyond over for me
Dont send your face, it ruined my already shitty life. Dont do the mistake of naively thinking this is going to help you.

• +1
We got @Gengar ascending before GTA 6 :soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back