Ngl he is very good looking

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
He is a giga bitch

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

ZAYN MALIK is the biggest mogger I have ever seen, fuck all you copers coping with height, he is legit god tier no need for high psl, he has god tier harmony just look at his god tier face

View attachment 1983480

I am indeed miring him istg he is so fucking handsome god tier eye area, god tier everything. Why was I not made Zayn Malik I would've thanked God everyday. Perfect voice, mogger status, fucker even dated a model. Fucking brutal View attachment 1983481
Brb Zayn Malik maxxing because he is the epitome of beauty, muh opry, muh depoot, muh gandy. All are puny insects infront of Zayn Malik's inexplicable harmony. I will become the next Zayn Malik, it's either become Zayn Malik or death for me. No copes no nothing, I will not stop until people tell me I look like Zayn Malik every second of my life will be dedicated to looking like Zayn Malik insha'Allah View attachment 1983482

same brother inshallah we ascned

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Seems legit.
Back in the day couple tinder foids said I look like him.

@FailedNormieManlet u ever get that too?

ZAYN MALIK is the biggest mogger I have ever seen, fuck all you copers coping with height, he is legit god tier no need for high psl, he has god tier harmony just look at his god tier face

View attachment 1983480

I am indeed miring him istg he is so fucking handsome god tier eye area, god tier everything. Why was I not made Zayn Malik I would've thanked God everyday. Perfect voice, mogger status, fucker even dated a model. Fucking brutal View attachment 1983481
Brb Zayn Malik maxxing because he is the epitome of beauty, muh opry, muh depoot, muh gandy. All are puny insects infront of Zayn Malik's inexplicable harmony. I will become the next Zayn Malik, it's either become Zayn Malik or death for me. No copes no nothing, I will not stop until people tell me I look like Zayn Malik every second of my life will be dedicated to looking like Zayn Malik insha'Allah View attachment 1983482

Looks ethnic

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
Seems legit.
Back in the day couple tinder foids said I look like him.

@FailedNormieManlet u ever get that too?
How do u look like, foids call every gl ethnic zayn malik

How do u look like, foids call every gl ethnic zayn malik
People have seen me have said I'm decent looking amd defo have pak/persian/Turk pheno.

I look more like zayn than 99% of curries and ethnics do, but yeah not heaps like him

• +1
  • +1
People have seen me have said I'm decent looking amd defo have pak/persian/Turk pheno.

I look more like zayn than 99% of curries and ethnics do, but yeah not heaps like him
Looking like zayn should be the best thing happening to an Ethnic. Could you pm your face I won't dox?

View attachment 1983480

lol wtf are you on about, you clown. He's got a wonky face, is a manlet runt, looks ethnic, and his "music" is fucking garbage.

• WTF
lol wtf are you on about, you clown. He's got a wonky face, is a manlet runt, looks ethnic, and his "music" is fucking garbage.
Copemax.org

What's wrong with looking ethnic??? If ur GL I mean??? Do u live in Hong Kong or something and think ethnics can't be GL only JBW can???

• Love it
Looking like zayn should be the best thing happening to an Ethnic. Could you pm your face I won't dox?
Oh amd never did roids, it's just the north-western genetics mainly, but I used to lift natty.

120kg bench
70kg ohp
160kg squat

• Woah
Oh amd never did roids, it's just the north-western genetics mainly, but I used to lift natty.

120kg bench
70kg ohp
160kg squat
Impressive for natty

I just found out he's only half curry..... that makes me sad tbh. I thought he was full curry. Whats the point have referencing these half breed niggas lol.

Zayn should've been more popular after one Direction. Idk what happened. Harry and the other 2 mayos are more popular I think. Zayn isn't the least popular one at least. He's either number 3 or 4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and Deleted member 21661
I just found out he's only half curry..... that makes me sad tbh. I thought he was full curry. Whats the point have referencing these half breed niggas lol.
You are a pro curry Korean warrior jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 2413
I am as long as I'm not provoked jfl
It's okay tbh I become pretty racist against every race when I'm provoked
How are curries treated in Korea? Would people dislike them for being shit skinned?
For some reason every Korean I meet seems to like curries, could just be anecdotal tho

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 2413
How are curries treated in Korea? Would people dislike them for being shit skinned?
For some reason every Korean I meet seems to like curries, could just be anecdotal tho
They might be seen as "lower class". But it's simply due to socioeconomic standing of curries overall. Money is king especially in the hypercapitalist country like Korea. But curries are often seen as hard working people with similar Asian values. Image will improve as south asia develops. But obviously east asians are colorist towards darker skin generally. But even curries themselves are similar in that regard jfl

This is a great vlog video of about a Sri Lankan man talking about his 10 years of making money in South Korea. (He can speak Korean) he returned back home.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
They might be seen as "lower class". But it's simply due to socioeconomic standing of curries overall. Money is king especially in the hypercapitalist country like Korea. But curries are often seen as hard working people with similar Asian values. Image will improve as south asia develops. But obviously east asians are colorist towards darker skin generally. But even curries themselves are similar in that regard jfl

This is a great vlog video of about a Sri Lankan man talking about his 10 years of making money in South Korea. (He can speak Korean) he returned back home.

I can't understand the vlog and it doesn't have English subs it looks like
Sounds cool though, so a curry with a lot of money would be high class/respected?
I always wanted to visit some place in east Asia and stay there for a bit, except china ofc. NEA sounds good.

• +1
Sounds cool though, so a curry with a lot of money would be high class/respected?
I always wanted to visit some place in east Asia and stay there for a bit, except china ofc. NEA sounds good.
Just keep in mind. Despite NEA being highly developed. It's the most homogenous region on Earth. So even if ur a white person ur going to struggle a bit adjusting to the culture. It's not like America where they purposely flood immigrants in lol. Basically the opposite. Good to visit..... but not for too long if ur not SEA or NEA tbh. SEA can blend in sometimes. Just stay in Seoul or Tokyo for the least xenophobic experience for the most part lol

• +1
Just keep in mind. Despite NEA being highly developed. It's the most homogenous region on Earth. So even if ur a white person ur going to struggle a bit adjusting to the culture. It's not like America where they purposely flood immigrants in lol. Basically the opposite. Good to visit..... but not for too long if ur not SEA or NEA tbh. SEA can blend in sometimes. Just stay in Seoul or Tokyo for the least xenophobic experience for the most part lol
I do kinda wanna visit rural Japan at some point but yeah I get it'll be weird. Once I have my money up I don't really wanna stay in one place too long. Things should ease up in a decade or so anyway hopefully

• +1
Thought generally a lot of ethnics get thus, but obv not from erhnic foids. @DarkTriadCigarette
Yes in your case it was your eye area. Ppl irl also say my eye area is similar to Zayn the only similarities I see are the eyelashes and eyebrows in both of our cases

Yes in your case it was your eye area. Ppl irl also say my eye area is similar to Zayn the only similarities I see are the eyelashes and eyebrows in both of our cases
Yeah agree, eye area and lips and proh colour/undertones.
I have ethnic nose, zayn has white guy nose, @FailedNormieManlet has curry nose. Nose really changes ur face and can be a big determinant

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 2413
We are HATED in Asia, except Japan, and if ur GL then u will do well in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Shanghai (makes no sense), and to an extent t Thailand.

Girls in Korea or Hong Kong even hate ronaldo for being too dark skinned so don't even think about it

• So Sad
Yes they would hate them, doesn't matter if kashmiri with blue eyes, or street cleaner from Chennai, it's all the same in places like Korea or a lot of China.

They would hate Roshan even

• So Sad
Yes they would hate them, doesn't matter if kashmiri with blue eyes, or street cleaner from Chennai, it's all the same in places like Korea or a lot of China.

They would hate Roshan even
How come? I thought they were just hyperfocused on color

How come? I thought they were just hyperfocused on color
Yes, and even Roshan is too dark.
Japanese are also hyper focused on colour, but it's more something they apply to themselves, like they are higher IQ than the others so they can tell Roshan looks better a bit darker, while they can tell they themselves suit being lighter. Koreans and Chinese, especially from 'international cities' like Hong Kong, can't tell that.

• +1
Japanese are also hyper focused on colour, but it's more something they apply to themselves, like they are higher IQ than the others so they can tell Roshan looks better a bit darker, while they can tell they themselves suit being lighter. Koreans and Chinese, especially from 'international cities' like Hong Kong, can't tell that.
Do you think hydroquinone for skin tone is good or cope?

Do you think hydroquinone for skin tone is good or cope?
Never tried it.
I may move back to Hong Kong for work, if i do u would try Glutahtjone IV and red laser before i tried HQ

• +1
Never tried it.
I may move back to Hong Kong for work, if i do u would try Glutahtjone IV and red laser before i tried HQ
There are probably good skin bleaching treatments there. I know Korea has a lot because of their skin obsession

Completely brutal. I can sometimes pass as Latino, more so when I'm done bleaching, but I'll never be able to (and I doubt it will even look good on me) to reach their level. Korean foids mog hard too.

• +1
There are probably good skin bleaching treatments there. I know Korea has a lot because of their skin obsession

Completely brutal. I can sometimes pass as Latino, more so when I'm done bleaching, but I'll never be able to (and I doubt it will even look good on me) to reach their level. Korean foids mog hard too.
Most Korean foids are ugly, don't fall for survival bias kpop and drama meme.

noodle order is (based on averages)

Vietnam
North China
Thai
Taiwanese
South China
Singapore /Malaysia
Jap
Indonesia (poverty brings average down)
Korean
Cambodia (poverty)

Filipines can't be fit here because it's not a normal curve it's binomial, so it can be first or can be last

What's ur colour?

Thought generally a lot of ethnics get thus, but obv not from erhnic foids. @DarkTriadCigarette
I’ve gotten people saying I look like Aladdin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 2413
Faggots.org

• Woah

View attachment 1983480

Zayn looks better than jordan, sean o pry and alot of these psl ppl this website bows down to. He has insane appeal his top features are his eyelashes, brows, and immaculate hairline.

He is the epitome of beauty.

Male bones with female dimorphism and unreal symmetry and harmony.

I think I resemble him a bit, if you wanna se pm me so I can get your opinion on if I do.