holy fucking shit a stacey moved to my school

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
she is lightskin black by the look of it and i don't know why the fuck a lightskin person is in australia, her brother moved here to since he looks black but not sudanese. this girl is so fucking hot. light brown skin, big red lips, 5ft10 with long legs and big thighs and ass, decent tits and hot kinky hair. someone tried to sexually assault her lmao and its like her first couple days. i heard them yelling at some kid in the office saying you ' made her feel uncunoortable ' muh black girls are ugly:soy: i guarantee if it was just another white girl she wouldn't of drove men to sexually assault her

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lihito, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998, BigNigga69 and 2 others
i don't just take pics of girls. i haven't seen her before but i didn't go to school for a couple days this week so she must of moved a couple days ago, but trust me when i say she is the most attractive girl at the school. insane body and has such a hot face and exotic look. she is either half abo or half black tall asf aswell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême and Deleted member 15884
wouldn't blame him. first time i saw her i was in shock. never thought a girl like that would be at our shit poor school especially a miaxed black girl, it must be what a curry feels when they see a white girl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Frank Jack, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
i don't just take pics of girls. i haven't seen her before but i didn't go to school for a couple days this week so she must of moved a couple days ago, but trust me when i say she is the most attractive girl at the school. insane body and has such a hot face and exotic look. she is either half abo or half black tall asf aswell
I wish I could have been chad in school.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
wouldn't blame him. first time i saw her i was in shock. never thought a girl like that would be at our shit poor school especially a miaxed black girl, it must be what a curry feels when they see a white girl
Doesn’t she have IG. Legit curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Ask to sniff her butt

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9670, one job away and 1 other person
Nigga get your detective game up wtf
i don't really care about her i was just shocked the first time i saw her mostly due to her height and the fact she is mixed black. i very rarely see blacks unless there sudanese she might be half aboriginal tho since they tend to be good looking for some reason

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i don't really care about her i was just shocked the first time i saw her mostly due to her height and the fact she is mixed black. i very rarely see blacks unless there sudanese she might be half aboriginal tho since they tend to be good looking for some reason
ye mixed abos girls are hot

the guys are gl a lot of the time too

curries here cope calling them subhumans to feel better about themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 10615
I wish I could have been chad in school.
you just need to be normie in highschool from what ive seen. even ugly dudes get girls its not that uncommon

there are no chads at our school anyway

Then do it for me bb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10615
ye mixed abos girls are hot

the guys are gl a lot of the time too

curries here cope calling them subhumans to feel better about themselves
abos when there mixed are giga moggers. ive seen alot irl and they mog hard

• +1
Then do it for me bb
i don't even know her name she is like year 10 and im year 11. ill go and talk to this hot big bitch and ask her her name on monday

• +1
nice, a new prey for your bastard chad classmates.

nice, a new prey for your bastard chad classmates.
my school has 0 chads the best looking dude at my school moved from poland and would be rated 5.5psl max and is already dating some chick. she will probably end up dating some popular normie if she wants a boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: mortis
i know

nobody here believes me when I say it
its probably because abos are an ancient as fuck race and there genes are weaker and when mixed they probably get like 60-70% of the white genes and end up looking exotic and mogging unlike most hapas who end up looking fully asian haha

• +1
someone tried to sexually assault her lmao and its like her first couple days. i heard them yelling at some kid in the office saying you ' made her feel uncunoortable '
Just go to her and say:" In the name of all the men from this school we want to apologize to you, we do not support rape, we need to end this rape culture right now, you're a very brave person, our thoughts and prayers are with you...Thoughts and prayers...".

• JFL
she is lightskin black
>Stacy
F449CDFD B5AA 49B4 86AC B8659A62E439

she is lightskin black by the look of it and i don't know why the fuck a lightskin person is in australia, her brother moved here to since he looks black but not sudanese. this girl is so fucking hot. light brown skin, big red lips, 5ft10 with long legs and big thighs and ass, decent tits and hot kinky hair. someone tried to sexually assault her lmao and its like her first couple days. i heard them yelling at some kid in the office saying you ' made her feel uncunoortable ' muh black girls are ugly:soy: i guarantee if it was just another white girl she wouldn't of drove men to sexually assault her
Tall women mogg