HOLY FUCKING SHIT AM I DIFFUSE THINNING FROM ACCUTANE?????

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

YOU CAN SEE MY SCALP ITS THIN EVERYWHERE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS A SIDE EFFECT OF ACCUTANE? WHAT THE FUCK MAN. IS MY DENSITY GENETICALLY LIKE THIS? I CANT FUCKING TELL

54DC9898 5952 4894 957F C3C35585CEEB

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Torero, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
ngl you look 5'6 in this picture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, RODEBLUR and Pubertymaxxer3
mirin arm veins

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
why is there a demon and a anime titty poster in ur room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 12218 and 1 other person

YOU CAN SEE MY SCALP ITS THIN EVERYWHERE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS A SIDE EFFECT OF ACCUTANE? WHAT THE FUCK MAN. IS MY DENSITY GENETICALLY LIKE THIS? I CANT FUCKING TELL

View attachment 972784
Could be headset baldness
Time to throw the headset in the trash and become an earphones chad.

• +1
HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and AcneScars
HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT
Hairloss from accutane is inevitable, it's just that Normies don't realize that accutane is the cause

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, OOGABOOGA, RODEBLUR and 4 others
Read this thread I created maybe it will help you

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, itorroella9, Dainslief and 2 others

View attachment 972784
yes accutane made me thin but its back to normal now that ive been off for months

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, AcneScars, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
yes accutane made me thin but its back to normal now that ive been off for months
WAIT DUDE so you experienced this same shit? It’s from the accutane? Like did your hair look like mine and then it’s normal after you quit taking it?

• +1
I don't know anything about accutane. Male pattern baldness actually comes from your mother. Did your mother's father lose his hair?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Pubertymaxxer3
WAIT DUDE so you experienced this same shit? It’s from the accutane? Like did your hair look like mine and then it’s normal after you quit taking it?
If no hair is falling, then you aren't thinning ngl. If you saw the amount of hair I lose in the shower due to accutane, you would pass out. It covers my hands with the amount of hair

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
I would stop taking that stuff if I was you.

• +1
Over

• +1
  • Woah
kek 3 kids who thinned from accutane

what are the odds of that jfl, or is it common

• +1
kek 3 kids who thinned from accutane

what are the odds of that jfl, or is it common
It's a rat poison drug. No idea why people still take this shit.

No such thing as a free lunch with accutane, it will either mess up your joints or hair, sometimes both

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, OOGABOOGA, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others

No such thing as a free lunch with accutane, it will either mess up your joints or hair, sometimes both
tbh literally every drug has side effects.

know the risks, and face them if they turn out bad.

Dude I’m so fucking confused. Like my hair isn’t falling out at all. Not at all. I am not experiencing hair falling out. I see zero hairs anywhere. It’s just thin as fuck and I can see my scalp. What the hell is this from accutane? Either way I’m stopping it right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I don't know anything about accutane. Male pattern baldness actually comes from your mother. Did your mother's father lose his hair?
I have balding genes but dude it’s not on the top of my head only. Like my entire head is thin. I don’t know if it was always like this though because I had a different hairstyle. I DO NOT remember being able to ever see my scalp, regardless.

yeah it was noticeably thinner on accutane

Dude I’m so fucking confused. Like my hair isn’t falling out at all. Not at all. I am not experiencing hair falling out. I see zero hairs anywhere. It’s just thin as fuck and I can see my scalp. What the hell is this from accutane? Either way I’m stopping it right now.
At first, accutane will make hair appear thicker due to oil reduction. But soon it will start miniaturizing the hair after a few months of accutane. After that, hairloss will occur in a diffuse manner, similar to female androgenetic Alopecia

WTF DUDE YOU TOLD ME TO TAKE IT AND NOW YOU SAY THIS SHIT!:rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
WTF DUDE YOU TOLD ME TO TAKE IT AND NOW YOU SAY THIS SHIT!:rage:
DUDE I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW I JUST FOUND OUT AND IDK MAYBE ITS NOT FROM THE ACCUTANE EITHER WAY IM QUITTING

THING IS THE ACNE IS 100x WORSE THAN THE THINNING I WOULD RATHER BE ME RN THAN ME BEFORE ANY DAY

At first, accutane will make hair appear thicker due to oil reduction. But soon it will start miniaturizing the hair after a few months of accutane. After that, hairloss will occur in a diffuse manner, similar to female androgenetic Alopecia
Wait so why are my hairs not falling out but my hair is thin as shit I’m really confused. It’s definitely thinner than it’s supposed to be, no doubt about it.

yeah it was noticeably thinner on accutane
Dude how long did it take to get back to normal and did your hairs actually fall out? Mine don’t seem to actually fall out my hair is just thinner it’s weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Reddit post from 3 minutes ago jfl
Screenshot 20210207 224409

@16tyo im scared did you actually see hair coming out when it was thinning because I don’t or did it just get thinner

Dude how long did it take to get back to normal and did your hairs actually fall out? Mine don’t seem to actually fall out my hair is just thinner it’s weird
i wasnt blackpilled when i started thinning so i didnt take notice if my hair was falling out (but since i didnt notice it probably didnt fall out much) but it was definetely thinner. i'd say it took like 4 months before it started getting thicker and i still feel as if it isnt as thick as it once was

Embrace the baldness. Looks are cope.
Nah I’m not thinning. Thought I was. I have zero hairs falling out, actual thinning apparently I didn’t know your hair literally falls the fuck out. My hair is just like this naturally. I’m still taking a break from accutane out of fear however.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator

View attachment 972784
Accutane made me shed like crazy

Accutane made me shed like crazy
So dude did you physically notice hair actually falling out of your head? I’m actually starting to think my hair isn’t thinning at all it’s just has terrible density to begin with. I never ever see hairs falling out of my head ever and even if I try to pull some out none come

So dude did you physically notice hair actually falling out of your head? I’m actually starting to think my hair isn’t thinning at all it’s just has terrible density to begin with. I never ever see hairs falling out of my head ever and even if I try to pull some out none come
Go brush it for a minute over a pillow and count the hairs that come off

this could be diffuse thinning. typical for asians though. so as a european you might be save.

only way to know is too buzz

this could be diffuse thinning. typical for asians though. so as a european you might be save.

only way to know is too buzz
I was buzzed I didn’t notice any thinning

It looked the same buzzed as it does now I think I just have shit density bc no hairs are falling out my head ever

Attachments

• E9E3C2ED-0E65-4A39-B32C-726E23595F69.png
    E9E3C2ED-0E65-4A39-B32C-726E23595F69.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 154
Dude it’s 0 lmao
You should be fine then it is their go test for quickly telling if anything is out of the ordinary, talk to a doctor or a derm lmao

It looked the same buzzed as it does now I think I just have shit density bc no hairs are falling out my head ever
straightness of hair doesn't help to be fair but it is fine

i dealt with same thing just shave ur head and keep it healthy
take biotin and wait a few months until after ur done with ur dosage of accutane and it’ll grow back
don’t worry boyo it’ll be fine

Suicide fuel tbh. Evwry avenue this guy takes, destiny troes to bound him to inceldom.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope

fallen out hairs are actually not a good indication for hairloss, you have to watch out for density loss and miniturisated hairs

if you couldnt spot anything when you buzzed it then you are probably save. however next time you buzz take a few controll pics from every angle and save them for later comparison

View attachment 972784
not too early to pack your bags

looks normal tbh just give it 1 month and keep an eyd on it

Hairloss from accutane is inevitable, it's just that Normies don't realize that accutane is the cause
Not everyone gets this side effect, but I attest that accutane is fkn dangerous man. It works though
Right now i have eczema from accutane, so its like trading spots for red marks JFL. But its getting better as im off it, just hope it goes fully. Dont fuck with this shit if ur acne is not very bad

Not everyone gets this side effect, but I attest that accutane is fkn dangerous man. It works though
Right now i have eczema from accutane, so its like trading spots for red marks JFL. But its getting better as im off it, just hope it goes fully. Dont fuck with this shit if ur acne is not very bad
Yeah not surprised accutane gave you an autoimmune disease. Accutane gave me an autoimmune disease called Lichen Planopilaris which is way worse then eczema but I feel ur pain

• So Sad
Reactions: jake_okok

if you haven't noticed hair falling out?

It’s legit poison. I had no idea how many side effects I actually had until I came off of it.
My side effects were as follows
-Severe depression
-severe brainfog (low mood and felt 90 years old)
-Very sore joints (knees and wrists)
-Poor gut health (very sore stomach all of the time and could barely sleep because of it)
-Dry itchy scalp
-Brutally dry lips and skin
-Rashes on my body
Overall it was worth it as it made my skin so fking clear that everybody commented on it saying how amazing it was.
but honestly it was hell whilst on it.
No permanent sides

It’s legit poison. I had no idea how many side effects I actually had until I came off of it.
My side effects were as follows
-Severe depression
-severe brainfog (low mood and felt 90 years old)
-Very sore joints (knees and wrists)
-Poor gut health (very sore stomach all of the time and could barely sleep because of it)
-Dry itchy scalp
-Brutally dry lips and skin
-Rashes on my body
Overall it was worth it as it made my skin so fking clear that everybody commented on it saying how amazing it was.
but honestly it was hell whilst on it.
No permanent sides
Dude I honestly, seriously seem to have almost no side effects. Barely dry lips, that seems to be it. Only thing is I can see my scalp and I seriously just don’t know if it’s always been like this or it’s the accutane. I can’t tell. But if it is the accutane I want to know if it’s going to fix itself. If it’s normal that’s just fine honestly as I know I can keep taking accutane and be fine with knowing it’s just how my scalp naturally looks.