Holy fucking shit i got iois that too more 6 for the first time in my life .

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
It began after prettyboymaxxing with my long wavy hair

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Interesting..

281FEBF8 D41D 46F8 8CEE 9F4C8EAD210E

• JFL
What do you look like

I'm sorry man but...you can't prettyboymaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing and mayo mogger
I wish I could prettyboy max but my masseters are too bloated kek
Its just having good hair and skintone in india , but elsewhere too its just having good soft features

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Its just having good hair and skintone in india , but elsewhere too its just having good soft features
Don't Indians have the best hair quality
All of yall have luscious long hair

Delusions sorry

• JFL
Don't Indians have the best hair quality
All of yall have luscious long hair
Its the goofy ahh haircuts we have and no not every indian has good hair tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shabby890, Deleted member 55631 and 1 other person
This is the goofy haircut im talking about , bruce bhai grow out you hair asap and get a fringe or something
I will cut off this also I am going to roid Maxx in 2024

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Fiqh, forevermirin, mayo mogger and 1 other person
I will cut off this also I am going to roid Maxx in 2024
Nahh bhai , mere school mai gym wale mostly incels hai , soft features max out karle and maybe run hgh( not an expert)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
jesus rope you utter pajeet abomination. This is the kind of genetic trash indian arranged marriages produced jfl. I know you spend 10 minutes every morning finding a toilet in ur smelly slum in mumbai. Cow worshipper
I am not reproducing btw and I don't worship cows

ik it smells crazy in this thread r

Nahh bhai , mere school mai gym wale mostly incels hai , soft features max out karle and maybe run hgh( not an expert)
look at this street shitting vocabulary. Just the look of hindi pisses me off. I have began the process of decurrification but despite wherever i go, i always run into you streetshitters everywhere!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and forevermirin
look at this street shitting vocabulary. Just the look of hindi pisses me off. I have began the process of decurrification but despite wherever i go, i always run into you streetshitters everywhere!
Keep yapping when all of em are indo -aryan origin , its same go ahead and hear mandarin if you are pissed off you dumb retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 55631
ioi = girl comes over and tells you that you’re good looking

Keep yapping when all of em are indo -aryan origin , its same go ahead and hear mandarin if you are pissed off you dumb retard.
“indo aryan”
FACF4703 5CFB 4A89 8832 226F3D6CA362

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and Deleted member 30985
Hahahaha , jaa bhai pharmacy mai cheap labor kar break over ho gyi
lol stupid pajeet my family owns so many houses in lundia. Thank god my genetically superior father migrated out of the shithole known as lundia while your family probably lives in one of this apartments

fyi, these are ur soldiers. Feeeling parruoud indian armeeee
77E3598A 00FA 4F6A 8A65 8FD52AC2969B

No hate for Junaid though
Kashmir doesn’t belong india. Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. Btw, didn’t china kill 20 pajeet soldiers while pajeets could only kill 4 chinese in galwan?

lol stupid pajeet my family owns so many houses in lundia. Thank god my genetically superior father migrated out of the shithole known as lundia while your family probably lives in one of this apartments

fyi, these are ur soldiers. Feeeling parruoud indian armeeee View attachment 2678710
Haha nri bhai , how does it feel to be at the bottom of heirarachy , jai bheem toh nhi hota hoga udhar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Haha nri bhai , how does it feel to be at the bottom of heirarachy , jai bheem toh nhi hota hoga udhar
LOL bottom at the hierarchy? You FOBBY dogs come here and copy everything NRI.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 30985
Kashmir doesn’t belong india. Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. Btw, didn’t china kill 20 pajeet soldiers while pajeets could only kill 4 chinese in galwan?
I was not there ... I wasn't fighting...Nothing is under my control in my country ... No money will be earned by writing essays and being a keyboard warrior on .org

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 55631
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and Deleted member 30985
I was not there ... I wasn't fighting...Nothing is under my control in my country ... No money will be earned by writing essays and being a keyboard warrior on .org
Soon china will overrun your shitty excuse of a nation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985