Holy fucking shit i got iois that too more 6 for the first time in my life .

Let him cope , bhai he lost his reservation by moving out of india so he is taking out his frustration
buddy i make more as a pizza delivery driver than your own government workers 😂😂😹. the last time you faggots ever won a war was when? 1191?

Kashmir doesn’t belong india. Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. Btw, didn’t china kill 20 pajeet soldiers while pajeets could only kill 4 chinese in galwan?
your fetish probably involves having your whore pahadan mother and sister tied up and dicked down by a han chinese-mulla coalition while you hide in the closet and watch. did i make you cum? no homo

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 30985
i’m indian by forced birth u retard. i’m pahadi.
What exactly is pahadi btw? I've seen many guys from Uttarakhand regions call themselves. Is this a sophisticated way of calling yourself indian?

@forevermirin @Big White Cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and forevermirin
Jai bheem bhai
i’m a brahmin u retard. and it’s crazy becyz ur pm is literally a dalit🤣🤣🥲😹 brahmin and randpoot cucks can’t even hold power anymore despite their immense wealth.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
What exactly is pahadi btw? I've seen many guys from Uttarakhand regions call themselves. Is this a sophisticated way of calling yourself indian?

pahadi: Hiamachal Uttarakhand and Mpuntain regions of Jammu (dogras). Won’t specify my exact region but i’m pahadi

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

pahad = mountain. people from uttarakhand/himachal call themselves this to cope with being capped at 5'7 with gook features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Big White Cuck and Jason Voorhees

Pahadi translates to mountain region so thats what people living there call themselves as

• JFL
your fetish probably involves having your whore pahadan mother and sister tied up and dicked down by a han chinese-mulla coalition while you hide in the closet and watch. did i make you cum? no homo
This is what will happen to your mother and every female in your family when china invades your country.

Himachal, Uttrakhand. Basically himalayas region of North india

• +1
Pahadi translates to mountain region so thats what people living there call themselves as
Sounds similar to these we wuz different memes on 4chan.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and mayo mogger
pahadi: Hiamachal Uttarakhand and Mpuntain regions of Jammu (dogras). Won’t specify my exact region but i’m pahadi
Never seen anyone from Jammu call himself a pahadi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
pahad = mountain. people from uttarakhand/himachal call themselves this to cope with being capped at 5'7 with gook features
FYI average heights of shitjab and Chutiyana are 165cm 😂🤣.
A0026740 5396 4853 BE5B E34F494BF8C0

• JFL
Keep coping look up stats of jalandhar its already 5'10
You streetshitters are all talk. In my college all you pajeets look the same, even the pagdichods are like 5’5” here. Disgustinf abomination of a race. Brit’s should’ve starved more indians.

• JFL
buddy i make more as a pizza delivery driver than your own government workers 😂😂😹. the last time you faggots ever won a war was when? 1191?
Ever heard of purachasing power parity? 100k in us is basically middle class where u can live in very high end areas at 100k in india keep coping you utter disgrace.

Anyway- most pahadis, Ounjabis, whatever, if you are indian you are a subhuman. Period. Pakistani Punjabis MOG indian punjabis. Nepali pahadis MOG indian pahadis.

Ever heard of purachasing power parity? 100k in us is basically middle class where u can live in very high end areas at 100k in india keep coping you utter disgrace.
Relax buddy else i’ll buy your mother from your father and make her my maid. At least she’d get proper toilets here🤣🫡

Anyway- most pahadis, Ounjabis, whatever, if you are indian you are a subhuman. Period. Pakistani Punjabis MOG indian punjabis. Nepali pahadis MOG indian pahadis.
Haha my grandparents were from pakistani side of punjab i look very similar to indian punjabis this is pure cope.

Relax buddy else i’ll buy your mother from your father and make her my maid. At least she’d get proper toilets here🤣🫡
thats what the your paki overlords did to your family.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Haha my grandparents were from pakistani side of punjab i look very similar to indian punjabis this is pure cope.
You’re a hindu bindu or a diaperhead langar chod. Convert to islam or christianity.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 55631
Namo buddhai , jai bheem bhai , baba saheb ki jay now fuck off from my thread
Insulting a brahmin whose family owned literal land while yours is begging for government protection is cdazzyyy. Anyway, you guys are tough only in bollywood movies. This is how u guys fight irl:
CA70DF55 7684 4E51 A543 85FD6A3B1EAF
BF30028E D32C 4FC5 ABDE AB304FD62A23
5B04EB10 B0B4 4385 9F6D 97D10D92565B

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30985