holy shit am i diffuse thinning wtf

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
im already such an incel, i dont need this on top of my current predicaments wtf lmao. genuinely over if i lose my hair, thats one of my main strengths rn. holy fuck, norwood reaper is so evil and spares no one. :feelswah:

i think atleast i found out early, dont rlly wanna hop on fin rn tho coz dhtmaxxing for masculinisation of facial bones, maybe ill hop on next yr. maybe i got high prolactin too from masturbating shit ton, drinking lots of milk etc so gonna reduce that.

also over for my widow peak hairline wtf :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
afbeelding_2022-06-22_125804713_480x480.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, materialistic, Lawton88 and 12 others
No that happens when thin hair gets oily. Unless youre purposely indian maxxing i recommend you shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverForYou, Hades, Deleted member 23778 and 6 others
No that happens when thin hair gets oily. Unless youre purposely indian maxxing i recommend you shower
oh ok lifefuel lol thank you for relieving my stress i legit just got so depressed for nothing. yeah just came back from football and combed hair out of curiosity. i only wash my hair with water too, have never used conditioner or shampoo coz xenoestrogens

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
oh ok lifefuel lol thank you for relieving my stress i legit just got so depressed for nothing. yeah just came back from football and combed hair out of curiosity. i only wash my hair with water too, have never used conditioner or shampoo coz xenoestrogens
No ignore him, listen to me. This is what happens when you have greasy thin hair, yes. But brother listen to me I know because I had it very similar, you are indeed 100% diffuse thinning. If you're done puberty dont be a pussy and just get on fin or you will be fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
No ignore him, listen to me. This is what happens when you have greasy thin hair, yes. But brother listen to me I know because I had it very similar, you are indeed 100% diffuse thinning. If you're done puberty dont be a pussy and just get on fin or you will be fucked
oh shit, my depression is back now wtf :feelswah:

i think i might have late puberty as dad's side grew late so im trying to maxx high dht, low estrogen to squeeze as much height growth/facial masculinisation as possible.

can you recover hair loss from high dht low estrogen with pct or is it permanently fucked from it?

my lower third is subhuman, thats harder to fix imo, bones>hair, i could get hair system later if it rlly comes to that but obv i wanna keep my hair too if possible

start eating 10 ml in morning black cumin oil for 1-3 month may help if not then 5-ar inhibiotrs ( over )

• +1
Fuck off jew stop trying to spread your jewish transgenderism. No one should be cucking themselves with dht blockers especially if u have barely any signs of balding.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Hades, lebronjames23 and 5 others
start eating 10 ml in morning black cumin oil for 1-3 month may help if not then 5-ar inhibiotrs ( over )
thank you ill look into that

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
oh shit, my depression is back now wtf :feelswah:

i think i might have late puberty as dad's side grew late so im trying to maxx high dht, low estrogen to squeeze as much height growth/facial masculinisation as possible.

can you recover hair loss from high dht low estrogen with pct or is it permanently fucked from it?

my lower third is subhuman, thats harder to fix imo, bones>hair, i could get hair system later if it rlly comes to that but obv i wanna keep my hair too if possible
Trust me anyone who has hair loss experienced what you're experiencing now. Literally the 5 stages of grief you think of all the copes to think you're not balding, thinking its oily hair or lighting and shit until you eventually reach acceptance. I'm not sure what PCT is but you can recover your hair loss yeah, I would go on fin only for 12 months and see if thats enough to recover. Fin + min (especially min) will recover everything for you, but with min it's just annoying that you have to apply it daily. Also idk DHT role for bones so can't help you there.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 15854
Welcome to the end of your life.

• So Sad
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 15854
im already such an incel, i dont need this on top of my current predicaments wtf lmao. genuinely over if i lose my hair, thats one of my main strengths rn. holy fuck, norwood reaper is so evil and spares no one. :feelswah:

i think atleast i found out early, dont rlly wanna hop on fin rn tho coz dhtmaxxing for masculinisation of facial bones, maybe ill hop on next yr. maybe i got high prolactin too from masturbating shit ton, drinking lots of milk etc so gonna reduce that.

i guess my prettyboy dreams end here, now its to masc maxx and become roided manlet indian bodybuilder 😿🤙

get on fin/min asap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, amorfati and Deleted member 15854
i start noorwooding at 22 how old are you

• +1
Hair is the least of your problems.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 15854
i hate my cuck genes so much, whereas chad like ramirez can live in high stress, shit environment and still come out 7psl with perfect hair, height, face

• +1
It never even began if you're brown

• JFL
  • So Sad
Doesn't that just happen if you have your part in the same place for a very long time

• Hmm...
how old are you?
19, still got acne, horniness. my dad is 5'5 to 5'6 with 4'11 mom, 6'0 dad. mom 5'4 with 4'11 mom, 6'2 dad. my dad has two brothers, one 6 foot balding and the other is 5'11 good hair and chinmogger, 6 footone grew early but 5'11 brother grew till early 20s

19, still got acne, horniness. my dad is 5'5 to 5'6 with 4'11 mom, 6'0 dad, mom 5'4 with 4'11 mom, 6'2 dad. my dad has two brothers, one 6 foot balding and the other is 5'11 good hair and chinmogger, 6 footone grew early but 5'11 brother grew till early 20s
i don't need to know your family tree's height nigga

how tall are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mediterranean, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
oops typo 5'7 lol, i wouldve roped if that
thank god nigger.

i didn't know what to say when you said 4'7

5'7 is aite. your face is solid MTN, you shouldn't be incel

growth plates still open?

• +1
  • JFL
thank god nigger.

i didn't know what to say when you said 4'7

5'7 is aite. your face is solid MTN, you shouldn't be incel

growth plates still open?
not sure, never checked. my family took me to gp once as i was 4'11 in yr7, asian doc said i was fine and cucked me for life. if we were richer we couldve met endo and maybe i wouldnt be on this forum rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Consider talking to a dermatologist to micro dose minox,
You seem to have receded too, not just Ludwig hair loss pattern

• So Sad
i did a bit of squintmaxxing too, heard scalp tension can cause this too, maybe i should try scalp massage alongside find and min

i did a bit of squintmaxxing too, heard scalp tension can cause this too, maybe i should try scalp massage alongside find and min

oh wait maybe its cope, found this whilst i searched that

I think you are balding hop on fin asap also its over for your bones so "masculinisation" wont do that much

• So Sad

eXIlvfI.jpg

• JFL
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
id go to a dermatologist and get it checked

• +1
That means you’re light beige or some shit at the lightest the way you worded that
“fair” in the middle of africa type shit
I have pale skin, piss off.

I'm already on oral fin, topical min, Ketoconazole shampoo, peppermint oil, now I need to massage too? JFL I'm fighting for my life at 24 to overcome my subhuman genes.

Meanwhile there's 50 year old hobos who are on crack with perfect full heads of hair.

• +1
take oral minoxidil

• +1
Fuck off jew stop trying to spread your jewish transgenderism. No one should be cucking themselves with dht blockers especially if u have barely any signs of balding.
Yep NEVER use fin or minoxidil. Use safer options like derma rolling and Saw Palmetto

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 15854 and thereallegend
Borderline School Shooter pheno & thinning a bit at 19 only ... Damn. :ogre:

Hopefully you glow up in your 20s, I feel for you ... But maybe you have some redemption of some kind, physical or mental in the coming years.

@Zyros didn't fully ascend until like 26-27, so things CAN in fact improve, don't be 100% discouraged.

But 5'7" with that pheno is rough ... Hopefully AT LEAST your face improves, or you gain another inch or two (unlikely at 19 tbh sadly).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Why is this nigga balding in a female pattern

• Woah