Holy shit at this IQ pill

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Discovered this by total chance when reading about European IQ averages:

"As explained at the beginning of this article, IQ is typically normalized in such a way that the average IQ of the whole population is 100. Lynn and Vanhanen use a different approach and calculate IQ scores relative to the value for the United Kingdom, which they set to 100 (before applying adjustments based on student assessments).

This makes the average IQ of most highly developed nations close to 100, which looks quite natural from the European and North American perspective. Had the literal definition been used (where the overall average, including participants from third-world countries, is set to 100), many European countries would score over 110."

So basically to not make the third world look even more stupid than it already does they use some stupid PC method of calculating average IQ meaning that unless I am reading this wrong the actual real average IQ for developed nations is 110+ and not 95-101 like is typically state. Holy shit wtf is this shit lmao.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1464
off topic but people should really stop necroing your older threads. at what point is a thread allowed to rest in peace?

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned

Did you read my post? They use some stupid measuring method to downplay the IQ of developed nations meaning it's actually even higher than what the map says. Basically the average westerner/Asian has like 110+ IQ not counting some piece of shit balkan countries that nobody likes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So does that mean European countries have higher IQ than the east asian ones if we exclude all non whites from the IQ scores

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
So does that mean European countries have higher IQ than the east asian ones if we exclude all non whites from the IQ scores
east asians are not high IQ, the founder of the research that started east asian IQ myth is found out racist that exaggerated east asian's IQ in order to discredit blacks.

east asians are not high IQ, the founder of the research that started east asian IQ myth is found out racist that exaggerated east asian's IQ in order to discredit blacks.

I am calling bullshit because in the USA Asians mog whites IQ wise and dominate stem. Then again Asians are also cucks who think they can betabux their way into white pussy.

EDIT: Wait holy shit I just realized that white IQ might be artificially lowered by the fact that all kinds of groups like Turks, Iranians etc are lumped in with whites because they are all "caucasian" meaning that once those groups are excluded the average white IQ is actually considerably above 100. That would be consistent with the above article saying many European countries actually average closer to about 110+ 0_0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Robert01
I am calling bullshit because in the USA Asians mog whites IQ wise and dominate stem. Then again Asians are also cucks who think they can betabux their way into white pussy.
they mog because they never go to party or date.
they just only study.
anyways their lives are inferior, lose whole youth away only to betabuxx used up old girls who are not even actually desiring them.
have to always cope with pathetic materialistic value because they can never be confident or happy with they themselves.

EDIT: Wait holy shit I just realized that white IQ might be artificially lowered by the fact that all kinds of groups like Turks, Iranians etc are lumped in with whites because they are all "caucasian" 0_0

Dude, first off selection bias, the asians that come over to the West are not going to be low IQ peasants so the selection group is naturally gunna be cream of the crop most likely. Plus in the US fucking spics are counted as white for crime stats so they are prob also lumped in for IQ purposes too, it's all BS

White masterrace as usual

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Dude, first off selection bias, the asians that come over to the West are not going to be low IQ peasants so the selection group is naturally gunna be cream of the crop most likely.

I love it how immigrants are the scum of the earth with low IQ when alt-righers want to shit over them but suddenly have massively higher IQ on average when somebody points out certain demographics IQ mog whites. Zero consistency.

With that being said there is truth to this, but ONLY for immigrants that have to taken considerable effort to actually move. If somebody is willing to hop on an airplane and fly half across the world to migrate then yes they probably have above average IQ. However when there is an easy land route that allows large scale migration migrants tend to be stupid and low iq.