News Holy shit eduard your coins really mooning rn

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

You gotta risk it to get the biscuitšŸ’°
Time online
58d 7h 49m

What are you doing with MANA gains eduardkoopman @eduardkoopman?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Time online
141d 30m
floki will reach a different galaxy

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Time online
58d 7h 49m
ifyouwannabemylover said:
unironically good time to buy in cause it's dipping

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
274d 9h 13m
Why do you think so? Isnt it already to big to risk a trade?

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Time online
58d 7h 49m
Deusmaximus said:
Why do you think so? Isnt it already to big to risk a trade?
nah
there are probably some better shit coins with more growth potential (and risk) but this seems to have a good base and community
We're bound to see a couple Xs
Just has to happen

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
274d 9h 13m
Nameless_Sunflower said:
nah
there are probably some better shit coins with more growth potential (and risk) but this seems to have a good base and community
We're bound to see a couple Xs
Just has to happen
They have done advertising on some hotspots in my city. Really curious if this strategy will work.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
259d 3h 44m
Nameless_Sunflower said:
View attachment 1415744
What are you doing with MANA gains eduardkoopman @eduardkoopman?
LOL
I bought when mana was @ $0.70. before all the hype. I put like 700-750 USD into it.

What did I do?

* When Mana was around $3.5. I sold $1250 worth of it to buy the "starter" phase metaverse Crypto called Illuvium. Which as of today, is worth around $1500. I think it has more upwards potential for future than MANA/decentraland.

* couple of days ago. I sold 900 USD worth fo Mana. And I made the bet, to buy 10x margin Bitcoin. Meaning. I bought exposure of 9000 USD worth of bitcoin with that 900 USD money. So if Bitcoin goes from 60K to lets say 120K ext year March. I should be looking at 9000 USD gains, on just that 900 USD input. It's kinda stupid ape. But i have a feeling we will get 1 giga Fomo run the comming 6-12 months orso. And I'm going full in. Than I suspect a giga drop of like 70% again orso. but I should be out by than, with most or like 75% of muh portfolio of crypto.

* I Just 15 minutes ago. Sold 250 USD worth of muh mana. to do this.
I bought Polkadot with it. So I could lend this new starter project on the Polkadot, called Efinity. They are builidng now building an intfrastuructre with Polkadot, for the ability of cross chain use of metaverses. I may see 100x potential.
What i could do is borrow them muh 250USD worth of Poldadot, which will be locked for like 672 days, so they can use (borrow against it). So I'll see all in 2 years time with this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
They will give in the leanding-pool I joined, 20,000 efi rewards. I own about 0.12% in the pool. Efi is worth $2.28 today. I hope by than $228. So if they give me 0.12% of the 20,000 efi rewards; it being 24 efi. So i basically bought today 24 efi worth of rewards that i will get in 6 years time. Than if Efi went 100x in value as is today, I will get nice reward. And I get muh Polkadot back ofcourse also.

larsanova69 said:
eduard is buying this site
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Full ape. I'm sad i had to sell muh GME last summer, to be able to buy extra cryptos. Iit peyed of weel that move. But I would had liked to still have had GME just for the sake of sticking it to the short fags a tiny bit more.

I thought about it. I bought 800 usd worth of it, for fun.
but it's over for meme-coins.
it happene already 2 times greatly, with Doge and Shiba.
But it lacks giga creativity to think one can emmulate these events of happening again for a 3rd time. And alot of uncreative people, are trying to start new meme-coins project trying to copy-paste it.

But i think IT's OVER.

New niches, of crypto. Is where the opportunities are at.
Not the #23456 copy-cate project of Doge/Shiba

Last edited:
buckchadley31

buckchadley31

Zephir
Time online
133d 18h 15m
eduardkoopman said:
LOL
I bought when mana was @ $0.70

What did I do?

* When Mana was around $3.5. I sold $1250 worth of it to buy the "starter" phase metaverse Crypto called Illuvium. Which as of today, is worth around $1500. I think it has more upwards potential for future than MANA/decentraland.

* couple of days ago. I sold 900 USD worth fo Mana. And I made the bet, to buy 10x margin Bitcoin. Meaning. I bought exposure of 9000 USD worth of bitcoin with that 900 USD money. So if Bitcoin goes from 60K to lets say 120K ext year March. I should be looking at 9000 USD gains, on just that 900 USD input. It's kinda stupid ape. But i have a feeling we will get 1 giga Fomo run the comming 6-12 months orso. And I'm going full in. Than I suspect a giga drop of like 70% again orso. but I should be out by than, with most or like 75% of muh portfolio of crypto.

* I Just 15 minutes ago. Sold 250 USD worth of muh mana. to do this.
I bought Polkadot with it. So I could lend this new starter project on the Polkadot, called Efinity. They are builidng now building an intfrastuructre with Polkadot, for the ability of cross chain use of metaverses. I may see 100x potential.
What i could do is borrow them muh 250USD worth of Poldadot, which will be locked for like 672 days, so they can use (borrow against it). So I'll see all in 2 years time with this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
They will give in the leanding-pool I joined, 20,000 efi rewards. I own about 0.12% in the pool. Efi is worth $2.28 today. I hope by than $228. So if they give me 0.12% of the 20,000 efi rewards; it being 24 efi. So i basically bought today 24 efi worth of rewards that i will get in 6 years time. Than if Efi went 100x in value as is today, I will get nice reward. And I get muh Polkadot back ofcourse also.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Full ape. I'm sad i had to sell muh GME last summer, to be able to buy extra cryptos. Iit peyed of weel that move. But I would had liked to still have had GME just for the sake of sticking it to the short fags a tiny bit more.

I thought about it. I bought 800 usd worth of it, for fun.
but it's over for meme-coins.
it happene already 2 times greatly, with Doge and Shiba.
But it lacks giga creativity to think one can emmulate these events of happening again for a 3rd time. And alot of uncreative people, are trying to start new meme-coins project trying to copy-paste it.

But i think IT's OVER.

New niches, of crypto. Is where the opportunities are at.
Not the #23456 copy-cate project of Doge/Shiba
Why do you use 'muh' a lot?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
259d 3h 44m
Blackgymmax said:
redistributions, is what I done, and do. During the past weeks, the metaverse cryptos and even game-cryptos did still wel. Butthe other bigger cryptos did shit. maybe I should buy some bigger cryptos with it.I been so far aping it in starter projects I beleive in, but t's higher risk.

Carddano shoudl be a good dip buy now, among the bigger cryptos

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Time online
58d 7h 49m
eduardkoopman said:
redistributions, is what I done, and do. During the past weeks, the metaverse cryptos and even game-cryptos did still wel. Butthe other bigger cryptos did shit. maybe I should buy some bigger cryptos with it.I been so far aping it in starter projects I beleive in, but t's higher risk.

Carddano shoudl be a good dip buy now, among the bigger cryptos

my ILV doin a lil sumthn!

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Time online
58d 7h 49m
I'm still thinking about ICP eduardkoopman @eduardkoopman
I will swap it for my BNB if dips really hard

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
259d 3h 44m
Nameless_Sunflower said:
I'm still thinking about ICP eduardkoopman @eduardkoopman
I will swap it for my BNB if dips really hard
i recall speaking with someone, about a crypto project that will use (i forget the name, but these computer that are not binairy but wiil be ......)
quant or something.
sounded interesting , and future potential.

this one also that?

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Time online
58d 7h 49m
eduardkoopman said:
i recall speaking with someone, about a crypto project that will use (i forget the name, but these computer that are not binairy but wiil be ......)
quant or something.

this one also that?
i got hyped by biztards you should DYOR on this one :feelskek:

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Time online
58d 7h 49m
eduardkoopman said:
quant or something.

this one also that?