Holy shit eduard your coins really mooning rn

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]

What are you doing with MANA gains @eduardkoopman?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
eduard is buying this site

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, RODEBLUR, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
floki will reach a different galaxy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Why do you think so? Isnt it already to big to risk a trade?
nah
there are probably some better shit coins with more growth potential (and risk) but this seems to have a good base and community
We're bound to see a couple Xs
Just has to happen

• +1
nah
there are probably some better shit coins with more growth potential (and risk) but this seems to have a good base and community
We're bound to see a couple Xs
Just has to happen
They have done advertising on some hotspots in my city. Really curious if this strategy will work.

• +1
Sell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3828
View attachment 1415744
What are you doing with MANA gains @eduardkoopman?
LOL
I bought when mana was @ $0.70. before all the hype. I put like 700-750 USD into it.

What did I do?

* When Mana was around $3.5. I sold $1250 worth of it to buy the "starter" phase metaverse Crypto called Illuvium. Which as of today, is worth around $1500. I think it has more upwards potential for future than MANA/decentraland.

* couple of days ago. I sold 900 USD worth fo Mana. And I made the bet, to buy 10x margin Bitcoin. Meaning. I bought exposure of 9000 USD worth of bitcoin with that 900 USD money. So if Bitcoin goes from 60K to lets say 120K ext year March. I should be looking at 9000 USD gains, on just that 900 USD input. It's kinda stupid ape. But i have a feeling we will get 1 giga Fomo run the comming 6-12 months orso. And I'm going full in. Than I suspect a giga drop of like 70% again orso. but I should be out by than, with most or like 75% of muh portfolio of crypto.

* I Just 15 minutes ago. Sold 250 USD worth of muh mana. to do this.
I bought Polkadot with it. So I could lend this new starter project on the Polkadot, called Efinity. They are builidng now building an intfrastuructre with Polkadot, for the ability of cross chain use of metaverses. I may see 100x potential.
What i could do is borrow them muh 250USD worth of Poldadot, which will be locked for like 672 days, so they can use (borrow against it). So I'll see all in 2 years time with this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
They will give in the leanding-pool I joined, 20,000 efi rewards. I own about 0.12% in the pool. Efi is worth $2.28 today. I hope by than $228. So if they give me 0.12% of the 20,000 efi rewards; it being 24 efi. So i basically bought today 24 efi worth of rewards that i will get in 6 years time. Than if Efi went 100x in value as is today, I will get nice reward. And I get muh Polkadot back ofcourse also.

eduard is buying this site
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Full ape. I'm sad i had to sell muh GME last summer, to be able to buy extra cryptos. Iit peyed of weel that move. But I would had liked to still have had GME just for the sake of sticking it to the short fags a tiny bit more.

floki will reach a different galaxy
I thought about it. I bought 800 usd worth of it, for fun.
but it's over for meme-coins.
it happene already 2 times greatly, with Doge and Shiba.
But it lacks giga creativity to think one can emmulate these events of happening again for a 3rd time. And alot of uncreative people, are trying to start new meme-coins project trying to copy-paste it.

But i think IT's OVER.

New niches, of crypto. Is where the opportunities are at.
Not the #23456 copy-cate project of Doge/Shiba

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, .👽. and buckchadley31
LOL
I bought when mana was @ $0.70

What did I do?

* When Mana was around $3.5. I sold $1250 worth of it to buy the "starter" phase metaverse Crypto called Illuvium. Which as of today, is worth around $1500. I think it has more upwards potential for future than MANA/decentraland.

* couple of days ago. I sold 900 USD worth fo Mana. And I made the bet, to buy 10x margin Bitcoin. Meaning. I bought exposure of 9000 USD worth of bitcoin with that 900 USD money. So if Bitcoin goes from 60K to lets say 120K ext year March. I should be looking at 9000 USD gains, on just that 900 USD input. It's kinda stupid ape. But i have a feeling we will get 1 giga Fomo run the comming 6-12 months orso. And I'm going full in. Than I suspect a giga drop of like 70% again orso. but I should be out by than, with most or like 75% of muh portfolio of crypto.

* I Just 15 minutes ago. Sold 250 USD worth of muh mana. to do this.
I bought Polkadot with it. So I could lend this new starter project on the Polkadot, called Efinity. They are builidng now building an intfrastuructre with Polkadot, for the ability of cross chain use of metaverses. I may see 100x potential.
What i could do is borrow them muh 250USD worth of Poldadot, which will be locked for like 672 days, so they can use (borrow against it). So I'll see all in 2 years time with this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
They will give in the leanding-pool I joined, 20,000 efi rewards. I own about 0.12% in the pool. Efi is worth $2.28 today. I hope by than $228. So if they give me 0.12% of the 20,000 efi rewards; it being 24 efi. So i basically bought today 24 efi worth of rewards that i will get in 6 years time. Than if Efi went 100x in value as is today, I will get nice reward. And I get muh Polkadot back ofcourse also.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Full ape. I'm sad i had to sell muh GME last summer, to be able to buy extra cryptos. Iit peyed of weel that move. But I would had liked to still have had GME just for the sake of sticking it to the short fags a tiny bit more.

I thought about it. I bought 800 usd worth of it, for fun.
but it's over for meme-coins.
it happene already 2 times greatly, with Doge and Shiba.
But it lacks giga creativity to think one can emmulate these events of happening again for a 3rd time. And alot of uncreative people, are trying to start new meme-coins project trying to copy-paste it.

But i think IT's OVER.

New niches, of crypto. Is where the opportunities are at.
Not the #23456 copy-cate project of Doge/Shiba
Why do you use 'muh' a lot?

Why do you use 'muh' a lot?
I was born around the many cows, on muh parents farm. One hears alot of muhs from them cows, that one tneds to copy the language of the cows.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whaddup, one job away, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
redistributions, is what I done, and do. During the past weeks, the metaverse cryptos and even game-cryptos did still wel. Butthe other bigger cryptos did shit. maybe I should buy some bigger cryptos with it.I been so far aping it in starter projects I beleive in, but t's higher risk.

Carddano shoudl be a good dip buy now, among the bigger cryptos

redistributions, is what I done, and do. During the past weeks, the metaverse cryptos and even game-cryptos did still wel. Butthe other bigger cryptos did shit. maybe I should buy some bigger cryptos with it.I been so far aping it in starter projects I beleive in, but t's higher risk.

Carddano shoudl be a good dip buy now, among the bigger cryptos

my ILV doin a lil sumthn!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and eduardkoopman
I'm still thinking about ICP @eduardkoopman
I will swap it for my BNB if dips really hard

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6963 and eduardkoopman
I'm still thinking about ICP @eduardkoopman
I will swap it for my BNB if dips really hard
i recall speaking with someone, about a crypto project that will use (i forget the name, but these computer that are not binairy but wiil be ......)
quant or something.
sounded interesting , and future potential.

this one also that?

i recall speaking with someone, about a crypto project that will use (i forget the name, but these computer that are not binairy but wiil be ......)
quant or something.

this one also that?
i got hyped by biztards you should DYOR on this one :feelskek:

• +1
quant or something.

this one also that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
Don't call me schizo you hypocrite
omg you got triggered on word schizo you gayboy faggot
where the hypocricy you little bitch you insulted my mom i will insult your whole life faggot moron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DivineBeing
How he stole 500 USD from you?
he made a crypto moneymaking thread once
and i found it
so i dmed him on discord asking what to do and how to start crypto, we talked for hours
i tried crypto for a month and no success, so he told me he can double up my money quick
he asked to send 1000$ to him and he will double it and give me back from some shitty coin
so i had only 500$ and send it to him
i send, he blocked me on discord
and doesnt respond
plus he insulted my mother when i asked where is my money

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 7098
@Nameless_Sunflower where is my 475 euros you prick??

• JFL
and i found it
so i dmed him on discord asking what to do and how to start crypto, we talked for hours
i tried crypto for a month and no success, so he told me he can double up my money quick
he asked to send 1000$ to him and he will double it and give me back from some shitty coin
and doesnt respond
That is brutal scam.
He should had showed you, what he buys and trades with the 500 USD. And share the profits or something. Or if losses, at least show what bought, and show what happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 7098
and i found it
and doesnt respond
If you ask your parents for $2000 i promise I will 10x it for you in no time :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 3828
That is brutal scam.
He should had showed you, what he buys and trades with the 500 USD. And share the profits or something.
he did show me some shit on video on disc
but he used me cause he knows im a bit uneducated and he had far more knowledge and experience
its like if i went to kindergarten playground and gave a gloves to some kid and started boxing him
of course i would knock him out
and that is mentality of nameless sunflower
fucking moron i will fucking stalk him for what he did

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 7098
That is brutal scam.
He should had showed you, what he buys and trades with the 500 USD. And share the profits or something. Or if losses, at least show what bought, and show what happened
Idk how he didn‘t come up with this on his own:lul:

• JFL
He showed what he bought with your 500 USD?
no
he showed me how he trades with his money long before i send him 500$
so i had a strong belief in him + @OldVirgin told me that sunny is trusted user
we only had voicecall when i was sending him money, so ye i took a risk

i dont blame nobody, i am guilty of my fuck up
but i will not forgive @Nameless_Sunflower what he did to me

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
He showed what he bought with your 500 USD?
Do you believe any word that comes out?
He is mentally deranged
I asked on discord to borrow $10 for groceries once because I was in pinch and nobody cared
You think he would send me $500:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
He is mentally deranged
I asked on discord to borrow $10 for groceries once because I was in pinch and nobody cared
omg you insult me again
take your words back and you will never see my name again
fucking moron i dont care that much about money im now pokermaxed as fuck with tens of thousand dollars in portfolio
but you insulting my mother is too much for me to forgive you
but i give you opportunity now, apologize fucking scammer

no
he showed me how he trades with his money long before i send him 500$
so i had a strong belief in him + @OldVirgin told me that sunny is trusted user
we only had voicecall when i was sending him money, so ye i took a risk

i dont blame nobody, i am guilty of my fuck up
but i will not forgive @Nameless_Sunflower what he did to me
He owes it to you. To show what (if) he bought with it, and when. And than one can see what losses, gains happens. And decide wait or cash out etc ... Or maybe even discuss.

I don't think you are to blame yourself. Only that it was and is a rediculous claim when someone promises to double your money. Because with crypto trading, there is no certainty .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
He owes it to you. To show what (if) he bought with it, and when. And than one can see what losses, gains happens. And decide wait or cash out etc ... Or maybe even discuss.

I don't think you are to blame yourself. Only that it was and is a rediculous claim when someone promises to double your money. Because with crypto trading, there is no certainty .
i am to blame cause believed ridiculous promises
now im more succesfull in other things i know thing work in grown man world
it was a mistake, but i learn from them
this rat can keep his 500$ to himself but i just tell everyone here not to trust this cunt
its more about his intentions and psychology of deranged schizo, he literally stalked me even he scammed me i know its weird

I neither disbelieve nor believe.
He is mentally deranged
I have in the past borrowed someone 200 USD Orso. Maybe more, I dunno. For that person to buy looksmaxxing stuff substances.

That was Muh best investment ever.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 3828
@Gargantuan @Lorsss @Chad1212 @Alexanderr

i got scamed by this forum user its ok its not against the rules?

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
@Nameless_Sunflower based money doubler

if i send $10k u make $20k pls

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3828
  • +1