Holy shit FemaleDatingStrategy made their own website!

@Nubhuman Siggers needs to redpill them

That looks like a good website tbh. Lots of blackpills for women. It's actually good they speak against the gender neutral crap or stereotypical feminism.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
they don't look bad, average at worst, except two here

Average PSL on that pic is about 2.5 - 3. If they are fogging the average FDS user then you can only imagine what the average FDS user looks like...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Copeful
Average PSL on that pic is about 2.5 - 3. If they are fogging the average FDS user then you can only imagine what the average FDS user looks like...
hard cope tbh, the middle one and the top right black one are bellow average, the rest are average women you would see on the streets

@Master do you own that site?

• JFL
Reactions: Master, Arvenas and JizzFarmer
I have lurked there website for a bit and I am already seeing the issue in their thinking, they are all entitled (and roasties). They all want their men to financially support them, despite them all advocating having their own careers. While not everything they say on that site is cope (you should vet people before fucking them), they are all clearly chadsexual. A chad who is also high value (high income, not a fuckboy) is extremely rare and isnt going to a commit to a 30 year old roastie.

Some Particularly fun things I found while lurking.

Fds cope

6 core principles btw. Entitlement is real, literally nothing here about not being a landwhale or doing anything to make your mans life beneficial.

No "Standard Shaming"
Don’t Shame Other Members for having higher standards than you. If someone says they only date men with six figure income we don’t want to hear all about how your first date with your boyfriend was in his mom’s basement sharing a microwaved Hot Pocket. You’re not going to get a cookie or high fives from us because you choose to settle for scraps, sis. Women with desperate pick me behavior will be banned on sight.

6ft, 6 figures and 6 inches (8x6)

Sexual History
FDSers do not support being upfront about a woman’s sexual past/sexual history. There absolutely no upsides. No matter how many men you’ve fucked in the past, you should play it coy and never admit to double digits. Never admit to doing something sexually in the past that you would not do with your current man. We would point out that a guy even petty enough to ask in the first place, is a red flag on its own.

Her past doesn't matter sweaty :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, SadnessWYJ and Chad.In.Incel.Body
Okay i believe you
IMG 20201002 150953