Holy shit FunkyFlamingo (bzz) is dominating tinder! (Everyone gftih)!

matched with ISIS. Mirin. His skin colour matches it ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Pretty sure ive been to more countries than you buddy. And you are calling the Netherlands Nordic when it’s not even part of Scandinavia. 🤦‍♂️
u could make that argument for poland or other 3rd world countries in europe but not for germany that is extreme cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Everyday. There was a 6’4”+ tourist in the Netherlands and he was getting heightmogged by men and women still. JFL.
Do u stay inside 24/7? I wouldn’t even go ourside If I was 5’10 in chad central.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and ambi
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress and 6 others
yeah, i’m sure shaneequa’s validation is more dopamine inducing than an incel’s validation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Timmy and murdah
bullshit everywhere in europe the same whores I hate fags on this forum who want to make something special out of cuckdinavia
girls in scandinavia are uglier to me than other phenos lmao. Idk why they are so hyped

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and st.hamudi but 6‘5
girls in scandinavia are uglier to me than other phenos lmao. Idk why they are so hyped
they need to somehow justify their inceldom since 70% of the incels here are from scandinavia (apart from the indians and muttmericans)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Michael Myers, murdah and 1 other person
yeah, i’m sure shaneequa’s validation is more dopamine inducing than an incel’s validation
Bro this is next level tier coping.
IMG 8741
IMG 8740

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
Sowieso, is gewoon een leuke meid. Bedoel maar dat Nederlandse vrouwen gewoon erg aantrekkelijk zijn, meer dan andere vrouwen. Op Russische misschien na.
cope nederlandse wijfen zijn ver-marrokaanst vindt ze echt lelijk tegenwoordig

they need to somehow justify their inceldom since 70% of the incels here are from scandinavia (apart from the indians and muttmericans)
Yeah and scandinavia isnt even the tallest region on the planet, slav countries are. But they act like scandinavia is some model country with 6’5 avg for women or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
@ambi u are from there so I have a question

I need an answer from a non schizoid not an abused incel dog

is the average like the stats say (5‘11-6ft)
or like .org dogs claim (6‘4)

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers, ambi and 1 other person
Yeah and scandinavia isnt even the tallest region on the planet, slav countries are. But they act like scandinavia is some model country with 6’5 avg for women or some shit
aren’t slavjcs manlets on average?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
Not surprised. I've always rated funky stacylite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress and 7 others
I’m not joking or trolling. This is in 1 day!
I used his best and recent pics:
View attachment 2908236

After a failed tinder experiment with @the BULL (matched with 3 femcels and got ghosted afterwards). @Bzz is literally scratching my eyes!

Take a look:
View attachment 2908237 View attachment 2908238 View attachment 2908241

I just logged in and started sending messages, but I didn’t expect this honestly. I will keep an update about the dates.

@Bzz leave the forum and slay nigga. You’re in! Why need incel validation.

This is in the Netherlands btw.
Jfl how did i go from 3 matches daily to 99 plus likes. Mirin. The NT pics really worked. Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress and 4 others
@ambi u are from there so I have a question

I need an answer from a non schizoid not an abused incel dog

is the average like the stats say (5‘11-6ft)
or like .org dogs claim (6‘4)
around 6ft for sure. I do see some giga tall like 6ft10 ogres occasionally but i heightmog the majority of people i see here easily.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Costcosuperstore and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Jfl how did i go from 3 matches daily to 99 plus likes. Mirin. The NT pics really worked. Jfl
When did you get 3 matches?

aren’t slavjcs manlets on average?
i think if you look at the top 10 tallest countries almost half of the list is gonna be slav/balkan countries

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Bzz
around 6ft for sure. I do see some giga tall like 6ft10 ogres occasionally but i heightmog the majority of people i see here easily.
thats what I see in germany too every few weeks 2-3 people

but I heightmog still 99,9% and we got almost the same average country height

so how tall are u

• +1
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Take more NT pics bro. It works. Don’t post those autistic selfies.
Hoeveel matches waren het in hoeveel tijd? Ik kan alleen hoeveelheid likes zien het aantal matches

• +1
thats what I see in germany too every few weeks 2-3 people

but I heightmog still 99,9% and we got almost the same average country height

so how tall are u
I’m 6’3
I also see many more manlets that are around 5’6-5’8 than i do giga tall ogres so i have no idea where this height exagerration comes from

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
u could make that argument for poland or other 3rd world countries in europe but not for germany that is extreme cope
I've been to Germany too but that was a while ago. You can't compare Germans with Dutch people. Dutch mog/fog easily.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and moreroidsmoredates
Hoeveel matches waren het in hoeveel tijd? Ik kan alleen hoeveelheid likes zien het aantal matches
Likes zijn eigenlijk gewoon matches, maar omdat im geen tinder gold heb kan ik het niet zien en dus niet matchen, snapje?

• +1
Do u stay inside 24/7? I wouldn’t even go ourside If I was 5’10 in chad central.
I stayed 2 weeks inside recently. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I’m 6’3
I also see many more manlets that are around 5’6-5’8 than i do giga tall ogres so i have no idea where this height exagerration comes from
I've been to Germany too but that was a while ago. You can't compare Germans with Dutch people. Dutch mog/fog easily.
look at this coper and don’t smile

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, murdah and ambi
Deathnik iq strikes again. Scandinavia =/= Germanic.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Likes zijn eigenlijk gewoon matches, maar omdat im geen tinder gold heb kan ik het niet zien en dus niet matchen, snapje?
Ja hoeveel matches die geen likes zijn dan.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
cope nederlandse wijfen zijn ver-marrokaanst vindt ze echt lelijk tegenwoordig
Jij woont vast in Rotterdam of zo. Ik kom weinig kechmaxxende foids tegen hoor.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Megas Alexandros
@MaestheticMaso @Allornothing tagging the ones Who rated me LTN

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ggg.tv🤫, poopoohead and 3 others
look at this coper and don’t smile
No point in arguing with people like that tbh, they live in their own worlds. Just be thankful you arent in their planet where the avg is 6’7

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
After the Netherlands, sure, Slavnations are tallest but JFL if you think Slavland is taller than Dutchland.

Take more NT pics bro. It works. Don’t post those autistic selfies.

One of the people who got high matches @Niklaus Mikaelson had the same thing: nt pics of him smiling.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No point in arguing with people like that tbh, they live in their own worlds. Just be thankful you arent in their planet where the avg is 6’7
thank god I don’t live in the world of walking 6‘7 psl morphs
would have been brutal for me!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and ambi
Ja hoeveel matches die geen likes zijn dan.
Je hebt 30 matches nu, maar omdat ik de likes van anderen niet kan swipen heb je er maar 30 dus. (Geen tinder gold)

Anders zou je 100+ hebben makkelijk.

• +1
Hoeveel aandacht krijg je op straat? En van wie? Buitenlandse of Nederlandse? Volgens mij allebei of net wat meer buitenlandse, idk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and moreroidsmoredates
After the Netherlands, sure, Slavnations are tallest but JFL if you think Slavland is taller than Dutchland.
Yes slavic and balkan countries are taller/same height average as the netherlands and thats supported by literally any study. Even if they werent slavic countries wouldnt be so drastically shorter that i at 6’3 mog the majority here but would suddenly be the shortest in the country if i stepped into the netherlands

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yes slavic and balkan countries are taller/same height average as the netherlands and thats supported by literally any study. Even if they werent slavic countries wouldnt be so drastically shorter that i at 6’3 mog the majority here but would suddenly be the shortest in the country if i stepped into the netherlands
Ahh. Typical slavcoper who barks for dutch chads and will falsely claim they are taller. Average height here is 6'0" and that's an official number. Yes slavs are tall too but not the tallest country. Come here and get heightmogged since you don't believe me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ambi