Holy shit FunkyFlamingo (bzz) is dominating tinder! (Everyone gftih)!

mf prob chadfished then put @Bzz pics to look like he matched

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Did you do a chadfish and swap the pics later on?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
mf prob chadfished then put @Bzz pics to look like he matched
Man you really know how to shit up a thread, don't you? Be happy, we finally got our very first schizo-slayer.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kazey, Diarrhoea and ambi
I want ur reaction. First LTN with 39 matches in 1 day as an ethnic in the tallest. Country in The world
It was a joke bud you’re still khhv lol.

I’ve already told you in the past, you need to approach girls since you don’t look good and then you’ll be fine. That’s why NT pics worked. Nothing new.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, jflsnowdzz, Bzz and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ambi, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person

I’ve already told you in the past, you need to approach girls since you don’t look good and then you’ll be fine. That’s why NT pics worked. Nothing new.
@Bzz please delete your account and fuck, I’m serious.
IMG 8742
IMG 8743

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Man you really know how to shit up a thread, don't you? Be happy, we finally got our very first schizo-slayer.
Just asking. I dont believe there is any way this guy got 99+ sorry. But again only womens opinion matters anyway

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Allornothing
Holy shit

We have such similar side profiles

Only difference is my maxilla is somewhat better and my jaw is sharper

Is my life over? We have the same nose shape from the side
Yeah kinda

Just asking. I dont believe there is any way this guy got 99+ sorry. But again only womens opinion matters anyway
Green eyes carried

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Green eyes carried
Eye color can halo hard but not to 99+ lmao. You arent the only guy with colored eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, oxymoron and moreroidsmoredates
He needs bimax, not rhino. His nose looks out of proportion and “weird” because he has a mild case of SFS.

Bimax would ascend him to chadlite+ tier.
ethnics have the highest smv in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Bzz and moreroidsmoredates

Did u ever use tinder? If so how many matches did u get? More than me? I'd suppose so as u are an HTN and white.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ambi and 1 other person
Everyday. There was a 6’4”+ tourist in the Netherlands and he was getting heightmogged by men and women still. JFL.
all women want brown cock

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers and moreroidsmoredates
Best thing you've said in this thread. Women's opinions are the only ones that matter.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Screen record. You’re obviously lying about something.

• JFL
Screen record. You’re obviously lying about something.
I will make a thread about it and tag you. Lets first get him more matches and girls responding.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Small mouth ain’t even that big of a failo then i believe.

• +1
looks good in pictures due to eyes. the girls would probably laugh in his face if they saw him in motion with his bone structure

looks like shit 😕

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Fuck this shit I give up.

Jfl how did i go from 3 matches daily to 99 plus likes. Mirin. The NT pics really worked. Jfl
Nigga u are chad. I only got fucking 30 matches. Im gonna rope.

AP1GczMqQdNtrViZPndtHoc50sHQhAwLya7E2T4G6cJLRijJhVU1ZzBnzX-q-vCnTl73agB2TKpYlRnXeGT_wglUZ9YUFQCLNxRHbbyWzyoegoTj12V3Sjr8NxmxF3nh5ERPCSDnFE-cI-iNiazfXd0URlwOQiAQRVg87MAWcVpQMBoi6pybbGZuuiVV2ohK2eNJQ4_jupdfZWbWgreNrkwA0wZwKdsDkI9_8xKIZwSMFYhCGLyTtE66cogHtETllk7RIdvwCo6Ldd8np5TO9UCpTVL2vHMDYQ9f2FglVyiXkk8lJImR09htsjXFqfByeQvHeeKvvYXYaVtfd8vl2S954JoU_v2FMz8d3dvkxmmTUcFJybnz6TyXCh0Obdn4-AVe_n5hsKhJzAQPUehp9RzEnl9yKLBk6RMo3v_al_j_XHA64ZBT7BNT2H-QXYLy85_sGLUOMXCmA6NJ0Vl6nkdGhxzXuF0_90d6choZNFildJeXWk-E8uT5IOwtEaEYOOJ_CHxIPG2-3vqZ7VQRYWL4OAaseNkZQCZjVsi8VKsVCg1EbOClrm-Y_t4hyq3drrr9zj-_c2N7hbH9mkaQ_AtX9LD1_SedVk16bDG7nkUERDafAerUC2tICdczMSt8zEouezqRsq4EvaLWxZ3l2rzae-jkhsqjZNfY3NLQjro_L67Fzw_EiP3KKr1oJiMwJ1nbCOFWAojQNXqjTed4CswfEIaHo5aUgAaQpjwpz5QWKlafLCOYsld61OTmTwzzlGIdagwRYeL_BHHjAiNZBF1puJcHBZOFCmQKSVad5rLRraYfLmv5EcahfCnH4NzSqMKKtLWw0BbGPbbxSMsAEu3hstzTNbN7jBXbBz13gWoaDywh64iL3SG_ebmaDTZGS5mrU1h2GgZFfMgyqhU1oMs26O-o4o9yNxLkaP_z97FBlSiFNCHJpcZbWCsQjJUf=w1731-h1421-s-no-gm

mogs me to slums of mumbai cuz I can barely get 10 likes in my first week with beginner boost, then gets down to 1like/week afterwards.

Slavs lose. Whites/Ethnics win.

I reject society all together at this point.
Its the pose ngl

His candid pics are so much better 😍

Op I really hope u are not messing with us because u seems to be negative toward Bull and positive toward Bzz.

Like how this phenotype + beard combination can have such high JLB appeal? All the JLB i see go with prettyboys and other beardless guys. Other user should do same experiment to confirm if Bzz is certificated chad.

I’m not joking or trolling. This is in 1 day!
I used his best and recent pics:
View attachment 2908236

After a failed tinder experiment with @the BULL (matched with 3 femcels and got ghosted afterwards). @Bzz is literally scratching my eyes!

Take a look:
View attachment 2908237 View attachment 2908238 View attachment 2908241

I just logged in and started sending messages, but I didn’t expect this honestly. I will keep an update about the dates.

@Bzz leave the forum and slay nigga. You’re in! Why need incel validation.

This is in the Netherlands btw.
holy shit bro made it

lol. imagine this is photoshop :lul:

ff has been ridiculed and mocked at in basically all of his rating threads so this would be a surprise

Op I really hope u are not messing with us because u seems to be negative toward Bull and positive toward Bzz.

Like how this phenotype + beard combination can have such high JLB appeal? All the JLB i see go with prettyboys and other beardless guys. Other user should do same experiment to confirm if Bzz is certificated chad.

View attachment 2908781
Such Is Life. Funkyflamingo Is a Slayer while i'm an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
lol. imagine this is photoshop :lul:

ff has been ridiculed and mocked at in basically all of his rating threads so this would be a surprise
This forum can't rate masculine guys, too much bias towards femininity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and futureashtray
looks good in pictures due to eyes. the girls would probably laugh in his face if they saw him in motion with his bone structure
Jfl biggest cope. I look better in motion than in pics. Also first pic was a distant picture. U can't see shit of my eyes. My eyes wee even t40 in that pic and not green.

Yup. But no NT pics
But how they can have such huge boost? It does not make any sense. you have like one candid. Three selfies.

AP1GczMqQdNtrViZPndtHoc50sHQhAwLya7E2T4G6cJLRijJhVU1ZzBnzX-q-vCnTl73agB2TKpYlRnXeGT_wglUZ9YUFQCLNxRHbbyWzyoegoTj12V3Sjr8NxmxF3nh5ERPCSDnFE-cI-iNiazfXd0URlwOQiAQRVg87MAWcVpQMBoi6pybbGZuuiVV2ohK2eNJQ4_jupdfZWbWgreNrkwA0wZwKdsDkI9_8xKIZwSMFYhCGLyTtE66cogHtETllk7RIdvwCo6Ldd8np5TO9UCpTVL2vHMDYQ9f2FglVyiXkk8lJImR09htsjXFqfByeQvHeeKvvYXYaVtfd8vl2S954JoU_v2FMz8d3dvkxmmTUcFJybnz6TyXCh0Obdn4-AVe_n5hsKhJzAQPUehp9RzEnl9yKLBk6RMo3v_al_j_XHA64ZBT7BNT2H-QXYLy85_sGLUOMXCmA6NJ0Vl6nkdGhxzXuF0_90d6choZNFildJeXWk-E8uT5IOwtEaEYOOJ_CHxIPG2-3vqZ7VQRYWL4OAaseNkZQCZjVsi8VKsVCg1EbOClrm-Y_t4hyq3drrr9zj-_c2N7hbH9mkaQ_AtX9LD1_SedVk16bDG7nkUERDafAerUC2tICdczMSt8zEouezqRsq4EvaLWxZ3l2rzae-jkhsqjZNfY3NLQjro_L67Fzw_EiP3KKr1oJiMwJ1nbCOFWAojQNXqjTed4CswfEIaHo5aUgAaQpjwpz5QWKlafLCOYsld61OTmTwzzlGIdagwRYeL_BHHjAiNZBF1puJcHBZOFCmQKSVad5rLRraYfLmv5EcahfCnH4NzSqMKKtLWw0BbGPbbxSMsAEu3hstzTNbN7jBXbBz13gWoaDywh64iL3SG_ebmaDTZGS5mrU1h2GgZFfMgyqhU1oMs26O-o4o9yNxLkaP_z97FBlSiFNCHJpcZbWCsQjJUf=w1731-h1421-s-no-gm

mogs me to slums of mumbai cuz I can barely get 10 likes in my first week with beginner boost, then gets down to 1like/week afterwards.

Slavs lose. Whites/Ethnics win.

I reject society all together at this point.
Set your location to burger land and u will get 50+ likes. Netherlands competition is too steep.

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
I’m not joking or trolling. This is in 1 day!
I used his best and recent pics:
View attachment 2908236

After a failed tinder experiment with @the BULL (matched with 3 femcels and got ghosted afterwards). @Bzz is literally scratching my eyes!

Take a look:
View attachment 2908237 View attachment 2908238 View attachment 2908241

I just logged in and started sending messages, but I didn’t expect this honestly. I will keep an update about the dates.

@Bzz leave the forum and slay nigga. You’re in! Why need incel validation.

This is in the Netherlands btw.
Send me the pics u used for tinder. Imma see how he does in Azerbaijan

Bro can u send me ur best pics I want to see how u’d do in Azerbaijan’s tinder
Use same pics as op. I wanna see if he was lying. Or nab

Use same pics as op. I wanna see if he was lying. Or nab
I dont have them, can u send me them pleaaaaaseee. Lets see how Azerbaijani girls react to you

Op has the pics but I got to crop them wont work so seeend

And what should I put as ur height?