• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, Deleted member 51465, Mewton and 13 others
subhuman to subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, urielRanhel, Splinter901 and 6 others
U changed the lighting Motherchod
Nope same room same lighting my browridge projection increased , look at the sclera show bhai @lasacrko

Jfl if u think ur eye deep setedness changed lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 21297 and 3 others
Your iq matches your race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, Frexa, Splinter901 and 7 others
what changed?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Sure buddy literally no sclera show now lmfao
Brow ridge doesnt rlly affect scleral show, its the infraorbital that does but nice try. Also u can just squint for sclera show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, m0ss26, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Brow ridge doesnt rlly affect scleral show, its the infraorbital that does but nice try. Also u can just squint for sclera show
How am i squint now the eyebrow droops down if you even squinch which is not there lmfao @zDadun

What did you do then?

How am i squint now the eyebrow droops down if you even squinch which is not there lmfao @zDadun
Brow ridge has no effect there lol, how can brow ridge cover that like it did in ur case?

Attachments

• DA10F5D3-0756-4625-A8E0-F4B817723D77.jpeg
    DA10F5D3-0756-4625-A8E0-F4B817723D77.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 0
Brow ridge has no effect there lol, how can brow ridge cover that like it did in ur case?
The orbitals became more compact imo , you see the eyebrow shape is the same in the before after so no squinch

The orbitals became more compact imo , you see the eyebrow shape is the same in the before after so no squinch
What are you implying caused this to happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Just make ur orbitals more “compact” theory. Its all in his head
Inscisor chewing with soft clenching i am the first one who actually did it refer to retards chewing megathread

Inscisor chewing with soft clenching i am the first one who actually did it refer to retards chewing megathread
Sometimes i do forget were in a blackpill forum because of how bluepilling yall are, u also think “mewing” works do you?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: unknownducks
Sometimes i do forget were in a blackpill forum because of how bluepilling yall are, u also think “mewing” works do you?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I do not think that

I actually improved my eye area from a year ago but didn’t get it more deep set (it was already deep set) JFL u won’t do that without surgery or puberty.

But like it was mainly genetics ngl my eye area was very looksminned so I had noticeable UEE that made it look like shit.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
lmk when you post after pics

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 19968
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
I actually improved my eye area from a year ago but didn’t get it more deep set JFL u won’t do that without surgery or puberty.

But like it was mainly genetics ngl my eye area was very looksminned so I had noticeable UEE that made it look like shit.
cope

• WTF
I actually improved my eye area from a year ago but didn’t get it more deep set JFL u won’t do that without surgery or puberty.

@ElTruecel @zDadun

Before and way before

• +1
Reactions: LOOXMATTER
btw this is just lighting fraud
Lighting fraud than magically remove sclera show and improve under eye support

@ElTruecel @zDadun

This the same exact fucking place and lighting now still see the difference for just 3 weeks

Attachments

• 20240202_114023.jpg
    20240202_114023.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 0

@ElTruecel @zDadun

This the same exact fucking place and lighting now still see the difference for just 3 weeks
stop coping fucking autistic ass curry nothing changed
do something with your life and leave this forum

• +1

@ElTruecel @zDadun

@socialcel

@ElTruecel @zDadun

Neither of those improved nor changed. The only eye area change u could fix, is what I did which is reduce uee since yours isn’t terrible. (Depending if it’s genetic) You can’t do anything about the rest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and mayo mogger
Neither of those improved nor changed. The only eye area change u could fix, is what I did which is reduce uee since yours isn’t terrible. (Depending if it’s genetic) You can’t do anything about the rest.
Compare the before bhai , my left eye looks that it would fucking pop off from my skull jfl at the cope

• JFL
Reactions: zura and ElTruecel
Compare the before bhai , my left eye looks that it would fucking pop off from my skull jfl at the cope
It still is u just Frauded with lighting

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
how are u gonna try and explain that the lighting didn’t change when even the color of the downlighting did
Cuz the browridge projection fucking increased , it is casting a shadow now bhai this is pure cope at this point

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Cuz the browridge projection fucking increased , it is casting a shadow now bhai this is pure cope at this point
the color of the background changed because of your browridge projection? holy shit nigga you’re retarded

• JFL
Reactions: zura and mayo mogger