Holy shit i ascended my eye area from truecel to normie

the color of the background changed because of your browridge projection? holy shit nigga you’re retarded
cope i should gatekeep shit at this poit lmfao

I

ut is the same exact fucking seat and lighting bhai
Post pics in the same angle and same lighting otherwise I have no reason to believe you

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Shave the fucking unibrow and it wouldn't look bad

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and mayo mogger
Post pics in the same angle and same lighting otherwise I have no reason to believe you
Here bhai same white background this is the before lmfao if you dont trust now @ElTruecel

Attachments

• 20240106_165059.jpg
    20240106_165059.jpg
    770.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D and ElTruecel
bro that unibrow is so unbelievably disgusting holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Invisible to invisible

• JFL
Congratulations you became more ogre

• JFL
Holy shit bug eyes to deep eyes its still bad but thats massive progress

@RAMU KAKA @brucewayne78
Your eye area would improve if you had any sort of fucking pain tolerance lol sit the fuck down and get those bushy mfs threaded don't be a pussy

Only need a quick touch up threading session every 3 weeks if you're consistent w the touch ups you barely get threaded so it hurts less.

• +1
Your eye area would improve if you had any sort of fucking pain tolerance lol sit the fuck down and get those bushy mfs threaded don't be a pussy

Only need a quick touch up threading session every 3 weeks if you're consistent w the touch ups you barely get threaded so it hurts less.
Last time I groomed them , asked for a positive tilt

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_124414776_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240202_124414776_HDR.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Last time I groomed them , asked for a positive tilt
Not bad but still too bushy. Ask for a CLEAN cut all around the top and bottom and to the sharp end on the outside. And have your threader / mom go over the lenght of the hairs by brushing the brow with a comb, holding it, and using the comb as a guard and shaving a few mm's off the tips. This will make your brow hairs project less and add to aesthetics. Keep your brow distance the same as your eyes too, yours are too close. Also have them go over w a scissor to trim these long hairs towards to middle of your brow and to thread a straight vertical line at the middle end of both brows. This will give you a clean look and will get you a lot of compliments, look at this guys brows for shape inspo, compare and contrast w yours

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
Not bad but still too bushy. Ask for a CLEAN cut all around the top and bottom and to the sharp end on the outside. And have your threader / mom go over the lenght of the hairs by brushing the brow with a comb, holding it, and using the comb as a guard and shaving a few mm's off the tips. This will make your brow hairs project less and add to aesthetics. Keep your brow distance the same as your eyes too, yours are too close. Also have them go over w a scissor to trim these long hairs towards to middle of your brow and to thread a straight vertical line at the middle end of both brows. This will give you a clean look and will get you a lot of compliments, look at this guys brows for shape inspo, compare and contrast w yours
View attachment 2717924
Thanks for the guide bhai

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Holy shit bug eyes to deep eyes its still bad but thats massive progress

@RAMU KAKA @brucewayne78
Wow from normie to normie good job bro

• JFL
Here bhai same white background this is the before lmfao if you dont trust now @ElTruecel
Just remove your middle brows and fix your uee bhai

• +1
it looks the same anyways youre Indian just be nt and u can find a pajeeta.

• JFL
Fixed the uee kaafi had tak
Just use ice cubes under your eyelids it will shrink puffiness and use eye drops to whiten your sclera. Btw here is my eyemaxxing before after what do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG_20240130_201104.jpg
    IMG_20240130_201104.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52404 and mayo mogger
Just use ice cubes under your eyelids it will shrink puffiness and use eye drops to whiten your sclera. Btw here is my eyemaxxing before after what do you think ?
Gigachad eye area fuck bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Mog3D
How do you reduce uee?
Neither of those improved nor changed. The only eye area change u could fix, is what I did which is reduce uee since yours isn’t terrible. (Depending if it’s genetic) You can’t do anything about the rest.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Link the guides bro how do u fix uee

how much time do u think it'll take for results

Curry tax

• +1