Holy shit i just cucked a rich guy with stacie gf

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
2 weeks ago i had a tinder match with a girl that only had a body picture on tinder. Also on whatsapp she only sent me pictures where i could not really recognize her face right. Today she wanted to meet me at her place and said we only have 20minutes time till her bf comes home.
I arrived there really nervous because i smelled a catfish or even a gay guy open me the door.
But holy shit, there was a really perfect slim blonde 25yr old stacie. We immediately went on the sofa and fucked. She told me "we only have 10-15min". Because of the nervousness and the situation i came after 2-3min of fucking 😥😥😥 Usually i perform way better. I dont think she wants to see me again...
When i went out, i saw a picture of her with a way older guy that had suit and tie on.
The house was at a very expensive place, and only for good earning people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21146 and 15 others
Because of the nervousness and the situation i came after 2-3min of fucking 😥😥😥
bro, you can't do that on the first fuck. what are you doing

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
bro, you can't do that on the first fuck. what are you doing
Im almost crying right now. I fucked everything up :(
Should i send her a message and tell her that i usually dont come that fast?

• JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs and the BULL
You should tell her "take my performance as a compliment"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HarrierDuBois, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Post vid or take your antipsychotics m8

2 weeks ago i had a tinder match with a girl that only had a body picture on tinder. Also on whatsapp she only sent me pictures where i could not really recognize her face right. Today she wanted to meet me at her place and said we only have 20minutes time till her bf comes home.
I arrived there really nervous because i smelled a catfish or even a gay guy open me the door.
But holy shit, there was a really perfect slim blonde 25yr old stacie. We immediately went on the sofa and fucked. She told me "we only have 10-15min". Because of the nervousness and the situation i came after 2-3min of fucking 😥😥😥 Usually i perform way better. I dont think she wants to see me again...
When i went out, i saw a picture of her with a way older guy that had suit and tie on.
Meanwhile that would have made me unable to even get hard neverless cum JFL @ my fried dopamine

you'd rather be able to keep thinking about it and be glad that she probably doesn't want to see you anymore. Because if that oldcel betabux of her ever saw you, he might take a few guys with baseball bats and you know what would happen. Since you have mental breakdown from a simple tinder date rejection, you wouldn't survive a beating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Post vid or take your antipsychotics m8
Thats the only proof i have ;)

4751476D 4AD8 48FA BAE3 AD4D529661DB

• Love it
Reactions: Corleone
Least degenerate jewrmans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, copemaxxeer, Deprived and 1 other person
Take it as a win and move on

Lmfao at texting her back "NO WAIT, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I DON'T USUALLY CUM THAT FAST!!!"

You fucking faggot lmao

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, ShowerMaxxing and Polar
sounds cucked. If you want to see her again text her something like "was nice experiencing you in person. Let me know when you have a bit more time, so we don't have to rush or cut back on the passion, like this time ;)"

over if you insta-coom again though

Last edited:
are you chad?

damn what did you do to fraud lol
Hairsystem, botox, fillers, beard, colored contacts, lifts, skincare, leanmax,
For 10years i had ZERO dating life, all the success came during the last 1.5 years

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Johanjohan, Deleted member 21620 and 14 others
For 10years i had ZERO dating life, all the success came during the last 1.5 years
You are ethnic?

Jfl where in Germany was this lad ?

respect and congratz on your ascension

mirin cumming in 3 strokes. thats chad-sexgame

only for your own enjoyment, not the whore's

most women are submissive anyways and only enjoy seeing a man enjoying themselves tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Leanmax is perhaps the most important of them all tbh.

What body fat are you currently at? Do you have visible abs?

Evolutionarily-speaking premature ejaculation is a good thing. It's this gynocentric society that wants you to last longer than 60 seconds.

Before civilisation, man had to get his nut in before being hunted down by lions. Do not feel bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero and 5 others
Evolutionarily-speaking premature ejaculation is a good thing. It's this gynocentric society that wants you to last longer than 60 seconds.

Before civilisation, man had to get his nut in before being hunted down by lions. Do not feel bad.
She just wrote me "good night ;)" out of the blue. So i guess it was not that bad for her.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
2320309 481C8636 251E 4CBB AE15 FA1FF2BDD64A

Babe... come over!

I can't... I'm in a mental hospital.

My parents aren't home.

how old are you?

For all the "Muh redpill and abundance mindset" copers LOLLLL GT*OH