HOLY SHIT. I JUST FOUND BRAD PITT IN AFGHANISTAN.

uh no, I don't know what you mean by western or what but if you mean they are not Indo european then you are wrong. Original land where blond hair and white skin develop was todays Central Asia, South Russia and Ukraine. Those people then migrated from these places into mainland Europe and India.
So in 99.9% cases if someone has colored eyes he is descending from the people of the places I mentioned above which are the original whites
I’m from Mumbai if I have blue eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
afghanistan is probably the least abo part of greater curryland tbh. should wipe out abo blood from our people tbhtbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7697
afghanistan is probably the least abo part of greater curryland tbh. should wipe out abo blood from our people tbhtbh
That would Mean 99% of pakis and Indians.

I dont even know How the Aryans got hard ons to breed curry women. They look disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Import lots of Afghani semen. In about 2 generations. Curry land/paki india will look like guy in op.

• JFL
Import lots of Afghani semen. In about 2 generations Curry land/paki india will look like guy in op.

• JFL
That would Mean 99% of pakis and Indians.

I dont even know How the Aryans got hard ons to breed curry women. They look disgusting
Import lots of Afghani semen. In about 2 generations. Curry land/paki india will look like guy in op.
nah, just get rid of the 99% and let the chads of each people group flourish tbh. maybe kidnap white slaves like the ottomans jfl

nah, just get rid of the 99% and let the chads of each people group flourish tbh. maybe kidnap white slaves like the ottomans jfl

You can't get genocide in this age. Safest way is just plain and simply semen donor in Mass scale lol

Import lots of white Chad semen Lol

It will take 2 generations to bleach indians/pakis

The question are you ready sacrifice 2 generations?

You can't get genocide in this age. Safest way is just plain and simply semen donor in Mass scale lol

Import lots of white Chad semen Lol

It will take 2 generations to bleach indians/pakis

The question are you ready sacrifice 2 generations?
yeah not holocaust kinda shit, i'm talking more coronavirus type shit. designed to kill those with subhuman genes, and yes it is scientifically possible.

well yes, it is gene mutations, but what I'm saying is that 99.99% of people who have colored eyes in 2020 are descendants from Indo Europeans and not some other isolated random mutations for blue/green eyes and light hair. The only people I know of who have the mutations other then Euros are some Pacific Islanders
okay i thought you were trying to argue that. and yeah people with blue eyes are closely related in general