HOLY SHIT. I JUST FOUND BRAD PITT IN AFGHANISTAN.

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

He is from my country too.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, inceletto, Michael Myers and 7 others
Afghanistan, officially the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, is a landlocked country in South and Central Asia. Afghanistan is bordered by Pakistan to the east and south; Iran to the west; Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan to the north; and China to the northeast.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Michael Myers, Timbacky48 and 4 others
some afghans look whiter than most europeans from south and southeaster europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 4209, Jamal2222 and 5 others
With that name, no one will ever take you seriously

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Shrek2OnDvD
Imagine being from afghanistan you fucking borat JFL
Giphy 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lev Peshkov, Incoming and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
alexanders legacy?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, PeaceAndLove and Shrek2OnDvD
alexanders legacy?
Macedonian component is statistically non existent in population groups of that region.

Even kalash and nuristanis had zero influence.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
wth is this my guy

Macedonian component is statistically non existent in population groups of that region.

Even kalash and nuristanis had zero influence.
JFL imagine thinking being part macedonian makes ur eyes light colored
Macedonians themselves have light eyes at a similar rate to afghans and other shitskins, jfl at this

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TsarTsar444
Mogs pitt even with no skincare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lolcel, Rasputin and 3 others
Afghans kidnap and rape boys from neighboring villages

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, Gunna and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and PeaceAndLove
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 4209
So a small percent do this and now it’s everyone’s fault. Guess all Americas are obese and have the iq of a wet paper towel.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, reptiles and Deleted member 5912
He mogs Brad Pitt lol

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Thank the sinthatha genes
how some middle easterns have western european genes?I see many kurds blonde and blue eyed with straight nose and high set cheekbones?

how some middle easterns have western european genes?I see many kurds blonde and blue eyed with straight nose and high set cheekbones?

Sinthasta androvo that's how you have 50 percent of thst and blue eyes is gurranted.

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
Indo european migration/invasion

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Too bad most Afghanis dont look near as white as that guy though.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Indo european migration/invasion
European people stretched to west China and Tibet 2000 years ago before the chink invasions from Mongolia and Siberia

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 7697
European people stretched to west China and Tibet 2000 years ago before the chink invasions from Mongolia and Siberia

Yeah. Most of Central Asia used to be white originally until the rise of the Mongol empire. Mongols brutally killed Off villages that did not accept Mongol rule also women were raped.

Turkics came in and overtook empty villages.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I look more like pitt than this sand nigger

Yeah. Most of Central Asia used to be white originally until the rise of the Mongol empire. Mongols brutally killed Off villages that did not accept Mongol rule also women were raped.

Turkics came in and overtook empty villages.
not only the mongols, the white blond, blue eyed population from central Asian started being absorbed somewhere around 100's BC when the Mongols and Turks lost wars with China so they started migrating and attacking in Central Asia. This process with. turkic migration and conquests slowly continued from 100bc and by 1200 before the mongols struck, the people in Central Asia were already mixed Hapas basically. This was proven when they examined the tombs from the people in Central Asia dating around 900-1200ad and it was found they had 50-50% mixtures from Europe and Asia alike. Nowadays the white element is completely gone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Brahad pitt

not only the mongols, the white blond, blue eyed population from central Asian started being absorbed somewhere around 100's BC when the Mongols and Turks lost wars with China so they started migrating and attacking in Central Asia. This process with. turkic migration and conquests slowly continued from 100bc and by 1200 before the mongols struck, the people in Central Asia were already mixed Hapas basically. This was proven when they examined the tombs from the people in Central Asia dating around 900-1200ad and it was found they had 50-50% mixtures from Europe and Asia alike. Nowadays the white element is completely gone
Turks and Mongols ddint exist until year 1000. I might be wrong though.

They did, the Mongols were just called differently. And about the Turks, they had the Gökturk Empire around 500 AD

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
modern day turks and middle age turkic people are different. but turkic people and mongolians lived side by side for centuries before moving out of the steppes to conquer the world, so they're related but not exactly the same.

dawg thats just afghanmaxxed brad pitt, also what flag is that? i only know the white one
trucel!!!! love u bro
They did, the Mongols were just called differently. And about the Turks, they had the Gökturk Empire around 500 AD
tser tser!!!!!!!!! luv u too bro

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Michael Myers

• WTF
Reactions: Tony
So a small percent do this and now it’s everyone’s fault. Guess all Americas are obese and have the iq of a wet paper towel.
uh yeah?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
they're not "western european genes" they are gene mutations that everyone is capable of having, it's just that white people have the most out of everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 685, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Gooks should have been exterminated for doing what they did. Instead they conquered the largest territory ever. And spread subhuman gook genes.

• So Sad
Gooks should have been exterminated for doing what they did. Instead they conquered the largest territory ever. And spread subhuman gook genes.
they basically cucked the entire world, jfl

• JFL
they're not "western european genes" they are gene mutations that everyone is capable of having, it's just that white people have the most out of everyone.
why are you guys jfling at this? dont you understand science?

uh no, I don't know what you mean by western or what but if you mean they are not Indo european then you are wrong. Original land where blond hair and white skin develop was todays Central Asia, South Russia and Ukraine. Those people then migrated from these places into mainland Europe and India.
So in 99.9% cases if someone has colored eyes he is descending from the people of the places I mentioned above which are the original whites

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Michael Myers
uh no, I don't know what you mean by western or what but if you mean they are not Indo european then you are wrong. Original land where blond hair and white skin develop was todays Central Asia, South Russia and Ukraine. Those people then migrated from these places into mainland Europe and India.
So in 99.9% cases if someone has colored eyes he is descending from the people of the places I mentioned above which are the original whites
scientifically speaking they are gene mutations, nothing more. go ask any scientist with a phd, dont ask some aspie on here lol

scientifically speaking they are gene mutations, nothing more. go ask any scientist with a phd, dont ask some aspie on here lol
well yes, it is gene mutations, but what I'm saying is that 99.99% of people who have colored eyes in 2020 are descendants from Indo Europeans and not some other isolated random mutations for blue/green eyes and light hair. The only people I know of who have the mutations other then Euros are some Pacific Islanders

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Michael Myers