Holy shit.... I Just saw the most brutal height rejection.....Ropefuel for people under 5.7

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
Went to a bar with my gf and her super Hot friend. There was a guy sitting on those high chairs at the bar....He was stunning, literally 10/10 face, looked gym maxxed. and tattoo maxxed. My gfs friend was eyeing him so hard and I encouraged her to sit next to him and chat. She went over and sat next to him and proceeded to talk for 40 minutes... They were giggling so hard and flirting so hard that you can hear it from the other side of the bar....This guy looked like a fucking chad and talked like a chad.
He was perfect until this brutal moment where she wanted to go back to us. He asked her for her number and she happily and giggly obliged. You could see the attraction in her eyes, it was INSANE, she would fuck him at the bar if she could............Then she stood up and asked him for a hug......He slowly stood up and was maybe 5,7 or 5,6. The Look on her fucking face was brutal.... he knew instantly that he messed up by standing up..She immediately got uncomfortable and just bolted to us.....The guy looked so defeated, its like he knew he just wasted 40 minutes of his life.

She comes over and starts talking how she didn't know he was so short and was literally ANGRY at him for decieving her... Legit immediately said that he should have told her that he was short, so she could've left faster. Started saying and theorizing why short guys even come to bars and how science should cure this disability... I fucking kid you not.....I was actually angry for her even saying that.

Bro his good looks just vanished his perfect gym body and tattoos vanished as soon as he stood up. It was so fucking brutal, Idk how some of you guys do it.

When I ascend with bimax and mse....Ill get back at those fucking stacies for you guys..I cant be short but Ill figure something out....
I am planning on Matching on tinder with short stacies and beckies and when I see them in person, ill build the initial attraction and as soon as she expects sex id say "sorry you have a height of a child and I could never" or "sorry you have a height of my little sister"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkishchad, Deleted member 18494, Lihito and 31 others
it’s okay to eat fish

cuz they
don’t have any feeeelllliinnnnggggssss

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Inhale, KDA Player and 1 other person
Over if you're under 5'9" tbh

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
A failed chad, you made my day bro thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020 and zoomertrader
Went to a bar with my gf and her super Hot friend. There was a guy sitting on those high chairs at the bar....He was stunning, literally 10/10 face, looked gym maxxed. and tattoo maxxed. My gfs friend was eyeing him so hard and I encouraged her to sit next to him and chat. She went over and sat next to him and proceeded to talk for 40 minutes... They were giggling so hard and flirting so hard that you can hear it from the other side of the bar....This guy looked like a fucking chad and talked like a chad.
He was perfect until this brutal moment where she wanted to go back to us. He asked her for her number and she happily and giggly obliged. You could see the attraction in her eyes, it was INSANE, she would fuck him at the bar if she could............Then she stood up and asked him for a hug......He slowly stood up and was maybe 5,7 or 5,6. The Look on her fucking face was brutal.... he knew instantly that he messed up by standing up..She immediately got uncomfortable and just bolted to us.....The guy looked so defeated, its like he knew he just wasted 40 minutes of his life.

She comes over and starts talking how she didn't know he was so short and was literally ANGRY at him for decieving her... Legit immediately said that he should have told her that he was short, so she could've left faster. Started saying and theorizing why short guys even come to bars and how science should cure this disability... I fucking kid you not.....I was actually angry for her even saying that.

Bro his good looks just vanished his perfect gym body and tattoos vanished as soon as he stood up. It was so fucking brutal, Idk how some of you guys do it.

When I ascend with bimax and mse....Ill get back at those fucking stacies for you guys..I cant be short but Ill figure something out....
I am planning on Matching on tinder with short stacies and beckies and when I see them in person, ill build the initial attraction and as soon as she expects sex id say "sorry you have a height of a child and I could never" or "sorry you have a height of my little sister"
maybe your gf friends is a giraffe :feelshah:

How tall was the girl?

She is 5'6
average female height is 5"3 so she's 3 inches taller then the average female which is the equivelent to a 6"1 male since the average height of a man is 5"10

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, angloidcel, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
She is 5'6
Tbh that’s not so bad, it’s normal for girls to want 3-4 inches height difference so they feel submissive
A 5ft girl having that reaction to a 5’7 guy would be another story

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, TheAnomaly, GigaAscender and 4 others
to be honest if hes around 5"7 area then he can just find a short girl whos around 5"1 or 5"2 whos hot for example zoe kratviz, ariana grande etc.
Tbh that’s not so bad, it’s normal for girls to want 3-4 inches height difference so they feel submissive
A 5ft girl having that reaction to a 5’7 guy would be another story

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
to be honest if hes around 5"7 area then he can just find a short girl whos around 5"1 or 5"2 whos hot for example zoe kratviz, ariana grande etc.
That ruins a lot of opportunities in Europe where every girl is above 5'7. Probably best to move to countries where women are even smaller so you can Mog there

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 17829
That ruins a lot of opportunities in Europe where every girl is above 5'7. Probably best to move to countries where women are even smaller so you can Mog there
i dont know why everyone keeps talking about europe but all i know is if you american,australian uk then your fine at 5"7

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
i dont know why everyone keeps talking about europe but all i know is if you american,australian uk then your fine at 5"7
how can u say that in the uk you are fine at 5 7 lol, not even in italy 5 7 is seen as good or desirable

• +1
That man was actually 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and ConspiracyTheory
Probably, I Just know that he was around 5'7.
Same,i want to take revenge on women for my brothers.

I remember how it felt at that height,i sympathize with them.

But they should get LL if they can and ascend.

• +1

I hope i can get taller so i can put women in their place.

Fucking femlettes,their audacity.

Short women create short men.:ogre:
They should learn this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, zoomertrader, Banderacell and 1 other person
Damn... I'm more shocked at the fact that you saw a literal 10/10 gymmaxxed guy, how hot was your gfs friend?

who cares about getting mogged when you have raw milk in the fridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, zoomertrader, SolarWind and 1 other person
Damn... I'm more shocked at the fact that you saw a literal 10/10 gymmaxxed guy, how hot was your gfs friend?
She is like a top tier beckie. She has a well developed facial structure and she has an okay body... not my type (She has big boobs and no ass). she constantly tells us how many guys she banged. Rotating a guy each week, one exception was where she lasted 3 months with some guy.
Every guy she is with was 6' or above.

The stories my gf says about her blows my mind... thats how I know this site is onto something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, zoomertrader, Biggdink and 1 other person
who cares about getting mogged when you have raw milk in the fridge
Bro... Raw milk is literally lifefuel for me...Fucking love it, make my own kefir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Bro... Raw milk is literally lifefuel for me...Fucking love it, make my own kefir
pasteurised milk is piss compared to the real deal

pasteurised milk is piss compared to the real deal
I grew up in the polish outskirts near a forest on raw milk. I swear I am 6'2 because of it

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
once in life im glad that im a solid 6'1
jesus.. i dont know what would i do if i were under 5'8
i mean, i was obese (still got 25% bf) but i can lose weight

what are you gonna do when you are short?? LL? oh man.. i feel so sorry for short guys
its the same when you are obese.. you are INVISIBLE for women.. obese = short its literally the same
but there is no solution for short people (beside LL) its so fucking disgusting.. i mean, i can understand women
they want just what they programmed for
idk who i can blame for this mess with short guys... there is no god.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 17829
dn rd because ;
water stay hydrated GIF

• +1
Reactions: anarlord and Biiyo03
Well they're not smv or heightmatched so it makes sense.

A short guy is low smv so he should go for low smv girls, you said this is a good looking girl.

He should date low smv short girls because thats his smv match

Water is wet. Short = death sentence. Also your story sounds like some tales from Mumbai ngl. Nigga goes to the bar with his gf and proceeds to spend an hour analyzing Chadlet and Stacylite flirting :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, zoomertrader and Biggdink
Water is wet. Short = death sentence. Also your story sounds like some tales from Mumbai ngl. Nigga goes to the bar with his gf and proceeds to spend an hour analyzing Chadlet and Stacylite flirting :lul:
This is in New york lol

What a weird larp. Your imaginary gf going to talk to a Chad For 40 mins..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, closedplatecel, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
What a weird larp. Your imaginary gf going to talk to a Chad For 40 mins..
First off its my gfs friend, we went out for drinks together. did you even read

Show a celebrity that looked like him. I doubt he was 10/10 tbh

Show a celebrity that looked like him. I doubt he was 10/10 tbh
How can you deny it if she literally was wet for him when she saw him...I dont even know who to compare it to because I dont follow male models like that, but he had perfect facial structure. perfect forward growth no recession. Honestly in my eyes and hers, he was stunning.

How can you deny it if she literally was wet for him when she saw him...I dont even know who to compare it to because I dont follow male models like that, but he had perfect facial structure. perfect forward growth no recession. Honestly in my eyes and hers, he was stunning.
idk smells like larp or exaggeration

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and ROTTING
great story. very vivid blackpill. I enjoyed reading a lot :whatfeels:

FUCK
J66bVQZ

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
doesn’t matter as long as you’re 6 inches above their height.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lihito
LMAO.

Putin needs to go ahead and fucking drop a nuke on my house.

She is like a top tier beckie. She has a well developed facial structure and she has an okay body... not my type (She has big boobs and no ass). she constantly tells us how many guys she banged. Rotating a guy each week, one exception was where she lasted 3 months with some guy.
Every guy she is with was 6' or above.

The stories my gf says about her blows my mind... thats how I know this site is onto something.
Poor op has no idea his gf is rotating multiple guys too :rolleyes: , that’s how women are in 2022 @ForeverRecession

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: anarlord and Deleted member 14160
Poor op has no idea his gf is rotating multiple guys too :rolleyes: , that’s how women are in 2022 @ForeverRecession
Do you think you’ll ever let yourself get attached to a woman

It’s just like my nasolabial fold/under eye pill. As long as I’m talking with a girl in good lightning, all is fine. But if she see’s me suddenly with harsh lighting next to my face , it’s fucking over

Attachments

• D1E86BE3-BE44-4888-B133-E175267ED33C.jpeg
    D1E86BE3-BE44-4888-B133-E175267ED33C.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: anarlord
FTqLVidX79SHoR36I8 3

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Sorry you have a height of a child and I could never" or "sorry you have a height of my little sister"
JFL, excellent plan. I'll do the same