Holy shit.... I Just saw the most brutal height rejection.....Ropefuel for people under 5.7

Nihilistic height propaganda on this forum

I am more aspie about height then anyone else here, but even I can confidently say good pheno and NT can bypass any height

If you are getting rejected for being 5’7 u will also be rejected when u are 5 10

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Beyond Brutal

Oh Nevermind I just read the thread that’s brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Poor op has no idea his gf is rotating multiple guys too :rolleyes: , that’s how women are in 2022 @ForeverRecession
Fuck I hope not. This double jaw cannot come soon enough

average female height is 5"3 so she's 3 inches taller then the average female which is the equivelent to a 6"1 male since the average height of a man is 5"10
Western world average height for females is 5’6

So

I am more aspie about height then anyone else here, but even I can confidently say good pheno and NT can bypass any height

If you are getting rejected for being 5’7 u will also be rejected when u are 5 10
it's like if it's not over 6"1 it's over so there is no point of gaining those 2-3 inches if you were 5"6 or 5"7 ?

So

it's like if it's not over 6"1 it's over so there is no point of gaining those 2-3 inches if you were 5"6 or 5"7 ?
2 to 3 inches will make a noticeable difference for sure but it wont make you from incel to HTN SMV for taht u need 6+ inches

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest
2 to 3 inches will make a noticeable difference for sure but it wont make you from incel to HTN SMV for taht u need 6+ inches
How is the heightmaxxing growing bro?

A failo is a failo but in the end of the day that dude probably still slays while she keeps whoring around

A failo is a failo but in the end of the day that dude probably still slays while she keeps whoring around
Yeah its all a numbers game. you will eventually find someone who won't mind.

Not saying a few 5'7 don't do alright but a 5'10 with a similar face has way more options and better success rate

• +1
Reactions: anarlord
The stories my gf says about her blows my mind... thats how I know this site is onto something.
This site is an ultimate truth and even stuff Like dogpill is True when you go deep into their female hypergamous intimacy

Women should be prosecuted Like im ancient greece if seen near a stadium

i dont know why everyone keeps talking about europe but all i know is if you american,australian uk then your fine at 5"7
lol no. Not even close. I know 2 guys who are both 5'8.5-5'9 and they have had success, but they are both very attractive and lead singers in bands. And even then they get mogged by the rest of the band. 5'7 is time to get out of the west.

„Deceiving her“ like what does she expect, should he stay the whole night so foids instantly know he’s short? Typical woman moment

once in life im glad that im a solid 6'1
jesus.. i dont know what would i do if i were under 5'8
i mean, i was obese (still got 25% bf) but i can lose weight

what are you gonna do when you are short?? LL? oh man.. i feel so sorry for short guys
its the same when you are obese.. you are INVISIBLE for women.. obese = short its literally the same
but there is no solution for short people (beside LL) its so fucking disgusting.. i mean, i can understand women
they want just what they programmed for
idk who i can blame for this mess with short guys... there is no god.
I would do LL but losing a year and not Being Athletic again all to be 5'10 or some shit lmao from average to average

I fucking hate women

Better hope you have a long torso at that height so you can double-LL and keep decent ratios.

This definitely reinforces my belief that you're only attractive as your lowest PSL feature.
5'7" is 3 PSL - as in, it's one standard deviation below average height.

• +1
Reactions: spooky420
Went to a bar with my gf and her super Hot friend. There was a guy sitting on those high chairs at the bar....He was stunning, literally 10/10 face, looked gym maxxed. and tattoo maxxed. My gfs friend was eyeing him so hard and I encouraged her to sit next to him and chat. She went over and sat next to him and proceeded to talk for 40 minutes... They were giggling so hard and flirting so hard that you can hear it from the other side of the bar....This guy looked like a fucking chad and talked like a chad.
He was perfect until this brutal moment where she wanted to go back to us. He asked her for her number and she happily and giggly obliged. You could see the attraction in her eyes, it was INSANE, she would fuck him at the bar if she could............Then she stood up and asked him for a hug......He slowly stood up and was maybe 5,7 or 5,6. The Look on her fucking face was brutal.... he knew instantly that he messed up by standing up..She immediately got uncomfortable and just bolted to us.....The guy looked so defeated, its like he knew he just wasted 40 minutes of his life.

She comes over and starts talking how she didn't know he was so short and was literally ANGRY at him for decieving her... Legit immediately said that he should have told her that he was short, so she could've left faster. Started saying and theorizing why short guys even come to bars and how science should cure this disability... I fucking kid you not.....I was actually angry for her even saying that.

Bro his good looks just vanished his perfect gym body and tattoos vanished as soon as he stood up. It was so fucking brutal, Idk how some of you guys do it.

When I ascend with bimax and mse....Ill get back at those fucking stacies for you guys..I cant be short but Ill figure something out....
I am planning on Matching on tinder with short stacies and beckies and when I see them in person, ill build the initial attraction and as soon as she expects sex id say "sorry you have a height of a child and I could never" or "sorry you have a height of my little sister"
The sad truth is that this happens every single fucking day everywhere.

this did not happen.