Holy shit just smoked a cigarette

ltsOver

ltsOver

Zurzolomaxxing
I feel fucking dizzy I inhaled the smoke this is my first time I feel drunk as fuck from a cigarette jfl is this normal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: apocalypse, Zeta, micropp and 12 others
Thats called cancer, first symptoms show in last stage, gl with ur reincarnation buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, One Rep Max, liberiangrimreaper and 16 others
I feel fucking dizzy I inhaled the smoke this is my first time I feel drunk as fuck from a cigarette jfl is this normal
That happens first time you smoke a cigarette. You're probably going to vomit. First time I smoked a cigarette was after I started smoking weed. I smoked it like a joint thinking "Huh I wonder why this isn't doing anything?" and then 5 minutes later I was vomiting everywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, Costcosuperstore, iam good boy and 1 other person
Thats called cancer, first symptoms show in last stage, gl with ur reincarnation buddy boyo
Bro my heart is racing and I feel light headed what is happening to me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, Costcosuperstore, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
That happens first time you smoke a cigarette. You're probably going to vomit. First time I smoked a cigarette was after I started smoking weed. I smoked it like a joint thinking "Huh I wonder why this isn't doing anything?" and then 5 minutes later I was vomiting everywhere.
No man I actually inhaled the smoke to my lungs. I feel very weird rn and my heart is racing what can I do bro, it feels so good at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and TechnoBoss
Bro my heart is racing and I feel light headed what is happening to me
chill out son, it’s normal.

You ain’t gonna vomit or nun, lay down and enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, TechnoBoss and ltsOver
@PseudoMaxxer NIGGA WHATS HAPPENING TO ME

No man I actually inhaled the smoke to my lungs. I feel very weird rn and my heart is racing what can I do bro, it feels so good at the same time
nothing it’ll pass in 15 minutes

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ltsOver
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
lol u will get used to it way too soon...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ltsOver
What the fuck u talking abt man I aint vomiting or nothing I just feel so weird WAHT

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
why are u surprised, ur just inhaling toxins and your body is reacting accordingly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: silencio, TsarTsar444, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
why are u surprised, ur just inhaling toxins and your body is reacting accordingly
ITS MY FIRST TIME IDK WHATS HAPPENING BRO SHOULD I JUST SMOKE ANOTHER ONE

• +1
@PseudoMaxxer I JUST WOKE UP ON AN EMPTY STOMACH TOO SMTHS HAPPENING

• +1
Im doing another cig.

• +1
@PseudoMaxxer I JUST WOKE UP ON AN EMPTY STOMACH TOO SMTHS HAPPENING
crazy mf, even I get dizzy smoking first thing in the morning after years of smoking.

Smoke another one

• Love it
Reactions: ltsOver
You feel a head buzz when you smoke
Is your head spinning ?

crazy mf, even I get dizzy smoking first thing in the morning after years of smoking.

Smoke another one
I’m lighting it up bro. I wont forget u once im an addict 💙

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, TsarTsar444 and PseudoMaxxer
You feel a head buzz when you smoke
Is your head spinning ?
YES IT FUCKING IS IM ALL OVER THE PLACE AND FELL DOWN THE STAIRS FUCK SAKE

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You're crazy. Don't smoke any more let the feeling pass first if you're going this crazy off of one. You WILL vomit if you smoke another one in such a short time span if this was your first one.

Don't act like I'm crazy for suggesting it might happen. Same shit happened to me when I smoked one first time.

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
You're crazy. Don't smoke any more let the feeling pass first if you're going this crazy off of one. You WILL vomit if you smoke another one in such a short time span if this was your first one.

Don't act like I'm crazy for suggesting it might happen. Same shit happened to me when I smoked one first time.

Ok bro how long to wait till i smoke another one

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Lol it lasts for barely a minute after you smoke
You Should be fine by now
I feel finer now, im doing another one in 5 min to see if my body adapted to this shit

My hands are shaking dude i cant even type wtf is this just a little thing has such a huge impact

Ok bro how long to wait till i smoke another one
Just wait like an hour or so and see how you feel. Don't listen to those people who are telling you to light up another one when you're saying you just fell down the stairs from light headedness.

I feel finer now, im doing another one in 5 min to see if my body adapted to this shit
Nah you won't get any head buzz now
Smoke after 12-16 hrs and drink plenty of water tonket the nicotine flush out

Cigs are cucked bro, smoke cigars. im currently smoking a davidoff cuban cigar shits better than orgasm

Nah you won't get any head buzz now
Smoke after 12-16 hrs and drink plenty of water tonket the nicotine flush out
I lit another one bro. Lets see if ur right ill let u kna

Cigs are cucked bro, smoke cigars. im currently smoking a davidoff cuban cigar shits better than orgasm
I’m not rich u retard

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
nigga is tweaking off of cigarettes :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, bndar.337, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
Its my first tkme niga
jk, enjoy the experience, if you try and drink a coffee and smoke one rn your heart will beat fast as fuck.

Try it

Im too numb to fucking pick it up man

Bro what

This does NOT happen the first time you smoke a cigarette.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️