Holy shit just smoked a cigarette

Bro what

This does NOT happen the first time you smoke a cigarette.
Tell that to me when I first smoked. I smoked it like a joint I didn't just sit there for 10 minutes smoking I sat and finished it in like 5 minutes taking big ass pulls and holding it in like I would do with weed.

I’m crying bro seeiously this is happening im actslynm crying smthing is wrong with me rn
Relax you're gonna be good. Hopefully this will make you not wanna smoke ever again. It goes away after like 15-20 minutes.

Tell that to me when I first smoked. I smoked it like a joint I didn't just sit there for 10 minutes smoking I sat and finished it in like 5 minutes taking big ass pulls and holding it in like I would do with weed.

Relax you're gonna be good. Hopefully this will make you not wanna smoke ever again. It goes away after like 15-20 minutes.
i dont feel good man. I dont literally what do i do inregret smoking anohternone

i dont feel good man. I dont literally what do i do inregret smoking anohternone
I told you to not smoke it but noooo I'm wrong. Can't vomit off your first cigarette, they said. Smoke another one, they said.

I told you to not smoke it but noooo I'm wrong. Can't vomit off your first cigarette, they said. Smoke another one, they said.
Sorry i shoukdven listenen to u, i wanna go to sleep now should injust sleep

Sorry i shoukdven listenen to u, i wanna go to sleep now should injust sleep
Go to your bedroom and put a bucket next to your bed and drink some water. Maybe prop your head up on a few pillows. It'll be ogre soon don't worry. Might take like an hour for the full effect to go away since you actually went and smoked two cigarettes.

Go to your bedroom and put a bucket next to your bed and drink some water. Maybe prop your head up on a few pillows. It'll be ogre soon don't worry. Might take like an hour for the full effect to go away since you actually went and smoked two cigarettes.
I feel like vomiting now

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I’m crying bro seeiously this is happening im actslynm crying smthing is wrong with me rn
we will all die anyway

10 minutes to smoke a cigarette is wild
I also held it in for like 3 seconds when I first smoked, as all of my friends did too
I remember getting a bit dizzy for like 5 minutes but nothing close to vomiting, I was 14 too

• +1
I was pressure to smoke my first cig when i was 12

• Woah
we will all die anyway

I also held it in for like 3 seconds when I first smoked, as all of my friends did too
I remember getting a bit dizzy for like 5 minutes but nothing close to vomiting, I was 14 too
I guess you've got superior cigarette smoking genetics idk. Maybe I held the smoke in for longer than 3 seconds each time. I smoked it when I was like 15 or 16.

I was pressure to smoke my first cig when i was 12
I was almost pressured to smoke a cig one time too when I was in like freshman year of HS. I decided against it. I probably would've started spazzing out before class jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and diamondbill
Estou com uma tontura pra caralho, inalei a fumaça, essa é a primeira vez que me sinto bêbado pra caralho por causa de um cigarro jfl, isso é normal
mano, você está bem, não vou morrer. Apenas certifique-se de nunca mais fumar ou você vai ficar realmente feio

I guess you've got superior cigarette smoking genetics idk. Maybe I held the smoke in for longer than 3 seconds each time. I smoked it when I was like 15 or 16.

I was almost pressured to smoke a cig one time too when I was in like freshman year of HS. I decided against it. I probably would've started spazzing out before class jfl.
I feel better now

• +1
we will all die anyway

we will all die anyway

How is there genetics for smoking bro

• +1
How is there genetics for smoking bro
Everything is genetic boyo. There is even a genetic code determining how opiates will affect you & genetic code determining how likely you are to get addicted to drugs.

The vomit feeling is gone but my head is still dizzy
Don't for the love of god smoke another one anytime soon.

That happens first time you smoke a cigarette. You're probably going to vomit. First time I smoked a cigarette was after I started smoking weed. I smoked it like a joint thinking "Huh I wonder why this isn't doing anything?" and then 5 minutes later I was vomiting everywhere.
Low t

Everything is genetic boyo. There is even a genetic code determining how opiates will affect you & genetic code determining how likely you are to get addicted to drugs.

Don't for the love of god smoke another one anytime soon.
I wont ever agian

• +1
I feel fucking dizzy I inhaled the smoke this is my first time I feel drunk as fuck from a cigarette jfl is this normal
I smoke most powerful cigs in my place 6times and feel nothing I need to smoke more than 6 to feel the effect

Genetics then ?
Not genetic the same happened to me when I smoked my first ciggerate at toilet I took a long puff feel giga dizzy and after smoking that my legs got turmors and extreme pain and numbness

Not genetic the same happened to me when I smoked my first ciggerate at toilet I took a long puff feel giga dizzy and after smoking that my legs got turmors and extreme pain and numbness
Did u like the feeling first time?

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
>gonna vomit
>"drink water"

nigga i smoke 5 packs a day nothing happens lmao its all genetics

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Stop smoking, its seriously not worth it at all

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Why? Just asking id like to know
Because when u start smoking alot it loses all its magic and you just smoke to not get withdrawals, its a cageful addiction where in reality you end up smoking only to not go insane, its quite unique to other drug addictions where you are actually in love with the effect

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Because when u start smoking alot it loses all its magic and you just smoke to not get withdrawals, its a cageful addiction where in reality you end up smoking only to not go insane, its quite unique to other drug addictions where you are actually in love with the effect
Never again then