Holy shit just smoked a cigarette

Also don’t start an addiction jfl

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
I smoke 1-2 light/slim cigs a day for the last few weeks again. I started craving them after I ran out of nicotine gum for nootropic uses (I regret that). I only get the craving after waking up and sometimes later in the day, strangely. My mom/dad/brother all smoked 1+ pack a day so I'm kinda proud i never got into that habit until now, I better stop soon before it ever gets out of hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
i cant smoke for shit

the first cigs I smoked were marb reds. Smoked 4 in a night and now I’m fucking addicted. Those first buzzes and head spins are insane

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and ltsOver
the first cigs I smoked were marb reds. Smoked 4 in a night and now I’m fucking addicted. Those first buzzes and head spins are insane
I smoked marb reds too, only 2 of them tho I couldn't handle any more and wanted to vomit jfl

I tried to start, fail each fucking time. suggestion how to get addiction?

massive benefits of smoking
health risks are cope
hmm then just smoke marlboro reds on an empty stomach and deeply inhale the smoke

you'll get addicted i bet

• +1
Reactions: maou
hmm then just smoke marlboro reds on an empty stomach and deeply inhale the smoke

you'll get addicted i bet
on recent video, Chico lighted up cig, im like EVEN YOU? smoking is chad trait officially

• +1
on recent video, Chico lighted up cig, im like EVEN YOU? smoking is chad trait officially
it looks good on good looking people

thats why in movies all the gl actors are smoking to look badass

also what video chico lighted up can you send it?

• +1
Reactions: maou
it looks good on good looking people

thats why in movies all the gl actors are smoking to look badass

also what video chico lighted up can you send it?
latest vid on his channel, damn Chico looks high class asf with cig, even while getting height mogged

IMG 4887

• Woah
he looks like a gigachad

the other dude would mog him if he had some tan

you've never smoked a cigarette before?
I smoked man, I'm 22, but never got addicted. I just forget to smoke

I smoked man, I'm 22, but never got addicted. I just forget to smoke
buy like 20 packs

you'll never forget thinking abt it, smoke one pack a day

lower the numbers to like 5-6 a day, then done your addicted

so Chico, Sean, Jordan, Kortajarena low class
even Delon right?
Just use male models theory
And yes, it makes them look stupid

Delon was ages ago when most people smoked and it wasn't a massive failo. Now only chavs and poor people smoke

avg dont smoke its bad for lungs guy
IMG 4889

low class smoker
IMG 4888

• +1
The only time I felt a shitgarette give much of an effect was when I combined it with mdma and 9-10 drinks

I smoked marb reds too, only 2 of them tho I couldn't handle any more and wanted to vomit jfl
I just had explosive diarrhea and thought I was gonna die after this girl in the ward gave me one for free and then I smoked 5 Marlboros same day. First time doing both. I’ve also smoked whole cigars before but It was while drinking. If you vape and use pouches and then try it’ll be easier. But heads up vapes are 10x more addictive. Everyone ik says the same