HOLY SHIT LIFEFUEL! GTFIH ONLY IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS SUBHUMAN,

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
LAST TIME I MEASURED I WAS 3 INCHES BONEPRESSED (ovER 😱) BUT NOW AFTER REMEASURING I AM 4.5 INCHES BPEL AND YES YES THIS IS STILL SUBHUMAN BUT THIS MEANS I AM STILL GROWING. I ALSO COOM MORE AFTER LOSING 30 LBS AND I AM GETTING COMPLIMENTS FROM PEOPLE. THIS SHOULD MEAN I HAVE GROWTH POTENTIAL AND THE GOOD NEWS IS I AM STILL LOW T AND FAT WITH MORE ROOM TO GO! I HAVE ALSO SEEN MY DADS BULGE AND IT IS HUGE (DONT ASK) SO IF IM LUCKY I CAN AT LEAST GET TO THERE AND I T MOG THAT LOSER ANYWAYS. NO GROWTH FOR MY WRISTS BUT MY HEIGHT IS STILL SCHEDULED TO INCREASE AND WILL HOP ON GH.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9355, orthochadic and 10 others
KEEP GROWING FELLOW BASED CHADDAM

DICKMOGS ME

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8919, Lux and 1 other person
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: PYT and St. Wristcel
LAST TIME I MEASURED I WAS 3 INCHES BONEPRESSED (ovER 😱) BUT NOW AFTER REMEASURING I AM 4.5 INCHES BPEL AND YES YES THIS IS STILL SUBHUMAN BUT THIS MEANS I AM STILL GROWING. I ALSO COOM MORE AFTER LOSING 30 LBS AND I AM GETTING COMPLIMENTS FROM PEOPLE. THIS SHOULD MEAN I HAVE GROWTH POTENTIAL AND THE GOOD NEWS IS I AM STILL LOW T AND FAT WITH MORE ROOM TO GO! I HAVE ALSO SEEN MY DADS BULGE AND IT IS HUGE (DONT ASK) SO IF IM LUCKY I CAN AT LEAST GET TO THERE AND I T MOG THAT LOSER ANYWAYS. NO GROWTH FOR MY WRISTS BUT MY HEIGHT IS STILL SCHEDULED TO INCREASE AND WILL HOP ON GH.
No gym for your face though buddy boyo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and St. Wristcel
ok boyo, you are ready for a pawg now.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, PYT and St. Wristcel
16 been fat my whole life
feel you bro literally the same, was a fatass for a long time and recently lost weight and getting more attention now

• Love it

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
ALSO BRO IF YOU AREN'T USING AN EXTENDER WTF ARE YOU DOING

TAGGING RELEVANT MEMBER OF BAT SOUP GANG @personalityinkwell

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and St. Wristcel
ALSO BRO IF YOU AREN'T USING AN EXTENDER WTF ARE YOU DOING

TAGGING RELEVANT MEMBER OF BAT SOUP GANG @personalityinkwell
wearing an extender rn. what were your results with it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: egoy and St. Wristcel
lifefuel for a wristcel like me

• Love it
4.5 BPEL...
let that sink in

• Hmm...
  • +1
wearing an extender rn. what were your results with it?
1 INCH GAIN SO FAR BUT I'M BASICALLY NOT STOPPING TIL I GIGAMOG DANNY D

CAN'T GIVE ANYMORE INFORMATION BECAUSE IT MIGHT COMPROMISE MY IDENTITY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • Love it

View attachment 724856
Serious? Which extender?
I bought mine (phallosan forte) about a year ago but never wore it consistently because it's so uncomfortable at night, I wake up after 2 hours and the sleep is ruined. But even after 2 hours it's always elongated a lot when flaccid. I hope I can gain around 3cm once I figure out a way to wear it for 8 hours a day + 20min Jelqing/day.

• +1
Reactions: egoy and St. Wristcel
how old are you @St. Wristcel, if you get on GH now you might grow 2-3 inches and that could save you ngl

• +1
Serious? Which extender?
I bought mine (phallosan forte) about a year ago but never wore it consistently because it's so uncomfortable at night, I wake up after 2 hours and the sleep is ruined. But even after 2 hours it's always elongated a lot when flaccid. I hope I can gain around 3cm once I figure out a way to wear it for 8 hours a day + 20min Jelqing/day.
Get the phallosan forte plus

It's designed to be worn during sleep

and consistency is EVERYTHING

• +1
how old are you @St. Wristcel, if you get on GH now you might grow 2-3 inches and that could save you ngl
16 bhai with growth plates open hopping soon :love:

• +1
Reactions: TRNA

How long did it take to gain 1 inch and what was your routine?
1 inch really is a lot, I don't think everyone can be as lucky as you

• +1

did you get any girth or only length, I might use that and bathmate and run bbc game in future tbh

• +1
How long did it take to gain 1 inch and what was your routine?
1 inch really is a lot, I don't think everyone can be as lucky as you
COPE IT'S 1 INCH FOR EVERY 1000 HOURS WHICH CAN BE ACHIEVED IN 100 DAYS EASILY

THERE'S 365 DAYS IN A YEAR

CONSISTENCY IS EVERYTHING

• +1
COPE IT'S 1 INCH FOR EVERY 1000 HOURS WHICH CAN BE ACHIEVED IN 100 DAYS EASILY

THERE'S 365 DAYS IN A YEAR

CONSISTENCY IS EVERYTHING
Phallosan foret device

if you have this one, do you put it on green, yellow or red?
if you don't, do you generally use a lot of "weight"?. If I use too much I'm scared it'll lead to scar tissue which actually could make your penis smaller

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and St. Wristcel
are you over 18? if youre finished or nearing the end of puberty i refuse to believe you recently had a 3 inch erect penis

• +1
View attachment 724899
if you have this one, do you put it on green, yellow or red?
if you don't, do you generally use a lot of "weight"?. If I use too much I'm scared it'll lead to scar tissue which actually could make your penis smaller
Don't do too much force or you might get ED

• +1
are you over 18? if youre finished or nearing the end of puberty i refuse to believe you recently had a 3 inch erect penis
No 16/still in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
bro thats not good. i legit think 5-5.5 is the minimum you need for a good life. really you need to do something about it I dont think 4.5 is enough for you to really enjoy sex. i actually think its worse for you than it is for the woman in terms of getting off. im presuming youre a virgin?

• +1
on the bright side if you are 4.5 now you still have a chance to get to 5.5 or higher. im not sure how youd do it, and i dont usually think penis is that important im just saying it should be your main priority ngl

• +1
on the bright side if you are 4.5 now you still have a chance to get to 5.5 or higher. im not sure how youd do it, and i dont usually think penis is that important im just saying it should be your main priority ngl
Yeah that’s exactly what I mean. This is hope that I am still growing.

you were just fat. keep losing fat bro and it'll keep growing

how long you been dieting

• Love it

View attachment 724856

wtf??? do these actually work??? you got a link to a good one?

• +1
you were just fat. keep losing fat bro and it'll keep growing

how long you been dieting
About 5 months/35lbs down!

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
About 5 months/35lbs down!
Mirin hard as fuck bro. I only need to losr ten pounds for 12% bodyfat and I struggle while you're already down almost 4x that

• Love it
3 inch cock is not abnormal for overweight people

his dick will continue growing because the fat on his fat pad will also burn

• Love it
Stop hoping and start doing shit. You only have one or two years until your life is over if your dick doesn't grow to at least 6 inches.

• Love it
Mirin hard as fuck bro. I only need to losr ten pounds for 12% bodyfat and I struggle while you're already down almost 4x that
You will do it bro one of the most high t and based users here. I believe in you !

• JFL
You will do it bro one of the most high t and based users here. I believe in you !
I've struggled with it foe the past year tbh ngl. Got short term bullimia cause of it

any tips?

• Woah
So it's time to get a penis pump asap and start jelquing.

• Love it
I've struggled with it foe the past year tbh ngl. Got short term bullimia cause of it

any tips?
I am sorry you got bulimia that is brutal. I do have tips but maybe you’ve heard them all, but regardless, these tips have been proven invaluable to me.
  1. Proteinmax: eating high amounts of protein will keep your stomach fuller, longer, partake in dairy (milk, yogurt), eggs, chicken, nuts, etc. moreover, this will help you burn more calories as well since your body works harder to use protein.
  2. Fibermax: this will also help in keeping you fuller, longer, you can beans, veggies, and seedsmax for this.
  3. at the end of the day, it all comes down to low caloric intake/caloric deficit. I’ve been eating 1200 calories a day for a few months now and some days I eat shittily (think, pizza, donuts, etc.) but I still lose weight. Why? I ate low calories. Exercise in any form also helped me with this. Think. Weights and cardio. (I did biking/running) find your bmr and maybe eat around that or less than that. Myfitnesspal can help with calorie counting. But imo I just use a calculator and food scale
  4. snackmax: (only if hungry) popcorn, veggies, and fruits need to be your new friends.
  5. watermax: lowers ghrelin (hunger) levels and is needed overall health (duh))
  6. There may be some other shit I’m forgetting but hope this helps!

• Love it
I am sorry you got bulimia that is brutal. I do have tips but maybe you’ve heard them all, but regardless, these tips have been proven invaluable to me.
  1. Proteinmax: eating high amounts of protein will keep your stomach fuller, longer, partake in dairy (milk, yogurt), eggs, chicken, nuts, etc. moreover, this will help you burn more calories as well since your body works harder to use protein.
  2. Fibermax: this will also help in keeping you fuller, longer, you can beans, veggies, and seedsmax for this.
  3. at the end of the day, it all comes down to low caloric intake/caloric deficit. I’ve been eating 1200 calories a day for a few months now and some days I eat shittily (think, pizza, donuts, etc.) but I still lose weight. Why? I ate low calories. Exercise in any form also helped me with this. Think. Weights and cardio. (I did biking/running) find your bmr and maybe eat around that or less than that. Myfitnesspal can help with calorie counting. But imo I just use a calculator and food scale
  4. snackmax: (only if hungry) popcorn, veggies, and fruits need to be your new friends.
  5. watermax: lowers ghrelin (hunger) levels and is needed overall health (duh))
  6. There may be some other shit I’m forgetting but hope this helps!
And don't forget the holly hgh

• JFL
I'm happy for you bhai

• Love it