HOLYSHIT got flaked on after 2hrs of texting, wanna ROPE I SWEAR... FUCK THIS GAY WORLD

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Why why why why why I'm so fucking bad at texting? They always seem to notice how much of an autist I'm...

I legit emit abused aspie dog vibes...

Monk mode activated, I SWEAR I WONT EVER TALK TO A FEMALE EVER AGAIN.

I'M STUCK HERE FOREVER.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Sub5kang, NtIdk and 2 others
I'll be here with you to the end of this forum bro dw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Kroker
It gets better overtime I also was awful at texting, remember is not like talking IRL. Anyways most of the time texting doesn't work if you're not the type of guy they wanna date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Tell a girl you have 7,763 reputation on org and she will be your girlfriend :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I'll be here with you to the end of this forum bro dw
Bro I swear I'm truly miserable... Fuck begging for basic human interaction with the other sex.

I will MGTOW. No wife no kids no pets.

Backpack and roam the globe when I get financially set off.

• +1
Bro I swear I'm truly miserable... Fuck begging for basic human interaction with the other sex.

I will MGTOW. No wife no kids no pets.

Backpack and roam the globe when I get financially set off.
I think you should try to get kids tho tbh, you can raise them healthy and ""control"" their looks, though getting a girl is hard af I don't blame u bhai

I gave up on women time ago, it's just not for me, I'm a ltn, and 5'9, world has nothing for me, but that's alright, i was just unlucky:feelsmage:

your plan is good tho, travelling around the world is prolly extremely fun and a good cope and various other stuff:)

• +1
It gets better overtime I also was awful at texting, remember is not like talking IRL.
Bro I swear I said nothing too aspie... She said she studied japanese in uni, so I reciprocated by saying the following: Cool, I know few jap words myself.

Kardasi, Crossu & Kawaii.

Seen & then ghosted.

IS IT KAWAII THAT FUCKED ME OVER? SHE THOUGHT IM A NEET ANIME LOVER? GOD DAMN MAN

BUT THE FUCKING REDPILLERS (PUA) SAID MAKE YOURSELF CLOSE TO HER INTERESTS... I DID BUT IT BACKFIRED???? FUCK FUCK FUCK
Tell a girl you have 7,763 reputation on org and she will be your girlfriend :feelshah:
Yeah with +6k comments, shit ass ratio.

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
Ngl the only reason Im good at TS is because (corny story) I was in a discord GC with all females so I just kinda emulated their behaviour but not so much that I seem gay? Ygwim?

• +1
Ngl the only reason Im good at TS is because (corny story) I was in a discord GC with all females so I just kinda emulated their behaviour but not so much that I seem gay? Ygwim?
Some men just don't fucking get what to say & when to say it...

NTpill is real asf.
I think you should try to get kids tho tbh, you can raise them healthy and ""control"" their looks, though getting a girl is hard af I don't blame u bhai

I gave up on women time ago, it's just not for me, I'm a ltn, and 5'9, world has nothing for me, but that's alright, i was just unlucky:feelsmage:

your plan is good tho, travelling around the world is prolly extremely fun and a good cope and various other stuff:)
Saddens me reading your current state... Hopefully things turn out at least humanely average for us... Cuz being this way is a highway to doom.

• +1

NTpill is real asf.
Observe and learn Bhai trial and error :feelshah:

• +1

NTpill is real asf.

Saddens me reading your current state... Hopefully things turn out at least humanely average for us... Cuz being this way is a highway to doom.
saddens me too but seriously what can I do lol? I can only accept it tbf, and hope that if reincarnation exists, I'll be reborn better, otherwise, idk, I hope things turn out well for both of us, especially u, coz I feel like your a kind soul

• +1
Observe and learn Bhai trial and error :feelshah:
Bro I can't keep on losing my chance talking to subjectively hot foids... Nor time... They are all will be taken by some ntmaxxed beast.
saddens me too but seriously what can I do lol? I can only accept it tbf, and hope that if reincarnation exists, I'll be reborn better, otherwise, idk, I hope things turn out well for both of us, especially u, coz I feel like your a kind soul
Bro appreciate your words. Class recognize class.
If you're not kind yourself you wouldn't see it in others.

Mate u stated u live in Italy, aren't some of the most skilled maxfac surgeons are located in Italy?

No brainier here but have you thought about moneymaxx then fix failos?

What if in 5/10 years new tech emerges to modulate height?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and PeakIncels
Bro I can't keep on losing my chance talking to subjectively hot foids... Nor time... They are all will be taken by some ntmaxxed beast.

Mate u stated u live in Italy, aren't some of the most skilled maxfac surgeons are located in Italy?

Talk to obese or ethnics online who would die for white attention and use them as experience, or an ai 🤷‍♂️ I don't discriminate

• JFL

yea but money here is really complicated, average salary here in South is 1000-1500€ and bills+prices are high

but let's say I save money, I'd need 10 months of constant saving up, and then, surgery healing a few months, total waiting around 1.2 years

rn I don't have a job, still a student, studying orthodontics/dentistry, hard but kinda cool tbh

also I doubt new height methods/hardmaxxes will come out, but LL will def get improved to be safer

• +1
yea but money here is really complicated, average salary here in South is 1000-1500€ and bills+prices are high

but let's say I save money, I'd need 10 months of constant saving up, and then, surgery healing a few months, total waiting around 1.2 years

rn I don't have a job, still a student, studying orthodontics/dentistry, hard but kinda cool tbh

also I doubt new height methods/hardmaxxes will come out, but LL will def get improved to be safer
Read it thoroughly.

I do see some light (hope) please don't give in unless you do the 100%.

Always remember someone else is having it shittier than you already do, not to lessen/belittle your sufferings but to ease it.

:feelsbadman:

• Love it

but let's say I save money, I'd need 10 months of constant saving up, and then, surgery healing around 1.2 years

Aways remember someone else is having it shittier than you already do, not to lessen/belittle your sufferings but to ease it.

:feelsbadman:
I love you thanks for the kind words bro❤️❤️dm me if you ever need smt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back