HOLYYYYYY FUCK, IM FUCKING SHOKED

The new emperor dlc looks fucking lit with the revolution system and redesign of Germany and Italy, and the catholic faith.
1.30 is going to be dope

It will be harder to blob though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
Get EU4 and play with Poland, it's epic when you learn it

Especially after they added so many things, plus new DLC is coming.

Gon be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and TsarTsar444
1.30 is going to be dope

It will be harder to blob though
Wait, why is it going to be harder to blob? I like it if its true, hated the unrealism of late game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
  • +1

The thing that bugs me with the game is the lack of internal depth. Basically what i think is needed is:
-a civil war system, there is a cool concept mod thats buggy as hell that basically stimulates a civil war very good. If some certain faction in your country is not happy and you don't settle it or if there is some challenge between different dynasties then a civil war eruptes and it spawns a whole new nation thats immediately in a civil war casus beli with you and the best part is you can choose if you want to play as the breakaway nation or the nation that wants to keep the old order. So for example if your king has a weak claim or is a bad king overall there could be some dynasty from the noble estate that could contest the throne and a civil war will erupt with different parts of the empire siding with the pretender and you could either choose to be for him or the old order. Very cool, but the mod is shit so it would be nice if its implemented in the game

-the whole rebel system is shit. I find i super annoying how always when you conquer a mew province the next year nationalist rebels spawn and you always have to dela with it. Nationalist rebels in the medieval ages jfl, retarded af

-end game mechanics and decaying of large empires is shit. Basically the game favors snow balling too much, the more provinces an empire has the stronger it is. Basically by the 18th century everyone with the most provinces is the strongest but it should be that it is harder to manage the empire the more provinces you have

• +1
The thing that bugs me with the game is the lack of internal depth. Basically what i think is needed is:
-a civil war system, there is a cool concept mod thats buggy as hell that basically stimulates a civil war very good. If some certain faction in your country is not happy and you don't settle it or if there is some challenge between different dynasties then a civil war eruptes and it spawns a whole new nation thats immediately in a civil war casus beli with you and the best part is you can choose if you want to play as the breakaway nation or the nation that wants to keep the old order. So for example if your king has a weak claim or is a bad king overall there could be some dynasty from the noble estate that could contest the throne and a civil war will erupt with different parts of the empire siding with the pretender and you could either choose to be for him or the old order. Very cool, but the mod is shit so it would be nice if its implemented in the game

-the whole rebel system is shit. I find i super annoying how always when you conquer a mew province the next year nationalist rebels spawn and you always have to dela with it. Nationalist rebels in the medieval ages jfl, retarded af

-end game mechanics and decaying of large empires is shit. Basically the game favors snow balling too much, the more provinces an empire has the stronger it is. Basically by the 18th century everyone with the most provinces is the strongest but it should be that it is harder to manage the empire the more provinces you have
The rebel system is really poor

I'm very greedy so I always instantly decrease autonomy in any conquered region for maxx ducats and other benefits. Rebels spawn like crazy but I just kill them.

Also dice roll shouldn't have such a big impact on battles, it's way too random sometimes

• +1
The rebel system is really poor

I'm very greedy so I always instantly decrease autonomy in any conquered region for maxx ducats and other benefits. Rebels spawn like crazy but I just kill them.

Also dice roll shouldn't have such a big impact on battles, it's way too random sometimes
Eve without decreasing they spawn, especially with the Ottomans when you sre blobing in early game, it's just retarded. Is there a way to stop a rebellion to happen.
?

• +1
Eve without decreasing they spawn, especially with the Ottomans when you sre blobing in early game, it's just retarded. Is there a way to stop a rebellion to happen.
?
Yeah if you increase autonomy (low T behavior) or if you spend military points on harsh treatment

• +1
low t fags stealing thread with some shitty game

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
low t fags stealing thread with some shitty game
cope

This games actually requires strategical thinking and intelligence to be played

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
GTA 5 and otherwise you waste your money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Lmao games are the biggest cope in history, stop trying to escape reality and face it. You are becoming a slave to man made dopamine reward system made by incels.

• +1
Gta 5 has no replayability after story is finished.
Its a long story tho
I played through it through twice in a row when I got it

• +1
I 100% maxed GTA 5 a month after it came out in 2013, will never cope that hard again
I still rot in the very same basement though.

• +1