Homeless ppl look so chill

D

Deleted member 43822

Either I roped or I formed a happy family
Currently, I'm just wasting my time rotting in a park and smoking because my "friends" skipped classes today.
I've been observing the people who pass through here (LTN's/MTN's flirting with beckies, the usual), but I paid special attention to the homeless people. They just spend their time smoking, friendly fighting, joking, and talking to each other; and they look happy like that. Meanwhile, I wear myself out with all the roles that have been imposed on me to maintain my "reputation".
Tbh, I've always wanted to talk to one of them, the problem is that maybe I look too "sophisticated" (because I come from an upper-middle class background) and they prolly will discriminate me because of that.
I think they're absurdists af (without knowing wtf's Camus); they just accept life how it is, they just do their stuff, and they're happy with that.
I envy that about them.
P.D.: I gave them an orange for being the inspiration for this post.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Throw bricks on them

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 43822
Throw bricks on them
Nah. If I did, I would probably end up stabbed and my Macbook would end up sold for parts on Facebook Marketplace...

There's no homeless around my area but getting some good ass food and eating with them smoking them out on my ganja pen would be a baller pass time during late nights in the city

I live in the whitest area ever tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
There's no homeless around my area but getting some good ass food and eating with them smoking them out on my ganja pen would be a baller pass time during late nights in the city

I live in the whitest area ever tho
I'll add that to my bucket list fr.