Homosexuality is caused by parasites

SixFootfourIncel

SixFootfourIncel

Iron
Homosexuality is caused by parasites. There is no evolutionary incentive for homosexuality, it breeds itself out of existence. (((Psychologists))) try to explain it as having some sort of social benefits, but the problem is it still is subject to natural selection. There is another explanation: Parasites. For example Toxoplasma Gondi, it infects rodents and changes their behavior to make them seek out to be eaten by a cat, who will then be infected. Or another example, the parasitic fungus that infects ants and mind controls the ant to seek to be eaten by a bird. According to the National Institute of Health 70% of homosexual men have parasites whereas only 10% of straight men.
Anti-parasitics (Ivermectin etc) cures homosexuality. Homosexuals are so horny for buttfucking and a disturbing amount of homosexuals are into shit eating because the parasites need to acquire new hosts. When you buttfuck a dude a bunch of worm eggs get on your dick and there is a non-negligible risk of infection (touching your dick then your lip etc). HIV/AIDs is caused by the Chaga Parasite. Now here's where it gets crazy: Parasites are unknowingly (except to the elites) the dominant intelligence controlling this planet by controlling people's minds, making them act as a hivemind in accordance to the parasite's will, and parasites possess a higher intelligence than we are told, but that intelligence resides in another dimension. This is why the government and media are freaking out about Ivermectin, this is why supermarkets are filled with a ridiculous amount of sugary foods (which parasites love), this is why school food is found to be (purposely) infected with these parasites. This is why they have defunded research into parasites. If you have depression and bad thoughts that are not your own it could be caused by parasitic mind control. The Serpent in Kundalini practice resides at the base of the spine. The Serpent, in Latin, is Worm.

TAKE THE PARASITE PILL AND DEWORM YOURSELVES

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: polishcel, Debetro, The Grinch and 33 others
I took Praziquantel and I didn't shit out any worms. So I must be good.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
what are the evolutuionary incentives for writing essays on internet forums?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, SwissArms and 18 others
What about those 30% that don't? You can't account for that. It shows you are wrong right away.

Clearly that shows it's not creating it, it's just the result of normal male sex drive being out of control (straight men only don't have as many stds because women only want to fuck chad. straight men would also have a 1000+ partners if they could)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛, Annihilator and 1 other person
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16369, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
What about those 30% that don't? You can't account for that. It shows you are wrong right away.

Clearly that shows it's not creating it, it's just the result of normal male sex drive being out of control (straight men only don't have as many stds because women only want to fuck chad. straight men would also have a 1000+ partners if they could)
Gayness is caused by parasites.
The wormpill is real.
You can cure faggots with dewormers.
The parasites hijack the brain of gay person to fuck other gay person to complete it's life cycle of multiple hosts.
All men who become gay in adulthood were molested by gays in their childhood.
They were infected with parasite eggs.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16369 and thecel
Gayness is caused by parasites.
The wormpill is real.
You can cure faggots with dewormers.
The parasites hijack the brain of gay person to fuck other gay person to complete it's life cycle of multiple hosts.
All men who become gay in adulthood were molested by gays in their childhood.
They were infected with parasite eggs.
then what about the 30% that are parasite free?

That literally proves you wrong.

Were most people gay over a hundred years ago now? Parasites were much more common.

Your argument has no validity.

1. your own source shows that there are homosexuals that don't have parasites, proving it's not caused by parasites

2. your source doesn't even say there is a causal relationship. YOU have conflated correlation with causation.

3. the source has a total of 200 people. so hardly statistically relevant at all.

Perhaps try harder next time. These arguments are pitifully weak.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and thecel
I took Praziquantel and I didn't' shit out any worms. So I must be good.
Where did you get it from? All jokes aside I’m not gay but I do think I have parasites

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Homosexuality is caused by parasites. There is no evolutionary incentive for homosexuality, it breeds itself out of existence. (((Psychologists))) try to explain it as having some sort of social benefits, but the problem is it still is subject to natural selection. There is another explanation: Parasites. For example Toxoplasma Gondi, it infects rodents and changes their behavior to make them seek out to be eaten by a cat, who will then be infected. Or another example, the parasitic fungus that infects ants and mind controls the ant to seek to be eaten by a bird. According to the National Institute of Health 70% of homosexual men have parasites whereas only 10% of straight men.
Anti-parasitics (Ivermectin etc) cures homosexuality. Homosexuals are so horny for buttfucking and a disturbing amount of homosexuals are into shit eating because the parasites need to acquire new hosts. When you buttfuck a dude a bunch of worm eggs get on your dick and there is a non-negligible risk of infection (touching your dick then your lip etc). HIV/AIDs is caused by the Chaga Parasite. Now here's where it gets crazy: Parasites are unknowingly (except to the elites) the dominant intelligence controlling this planet by controlling people's minds, making them act as a hivemind in accordance to the parasite's will, and parasites possess a higher intelligence than we are told, but that intelligence resides in another dimension. This is why the government and media are freaking out about Ivermectin, this is why supermarkets are filled with a ridiculous amount of sugary foods (which parasites love), this is why school food is found to be (purposely) infected with these parasites. This is why they have defunded research into parasites. If you have depression and bad thoughts that are not your own it could be caused by parasitic mind control. The Serpent in Kundalini practice resides at the base of the spine. The Serpent, in Latin, is Worm.

@AscendingHero plz stickie this thread or get another mod to do it (your the only mod I know 😊 💯)

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Where did you get it from? All jokes aside I’m not gay but I do think I have parasite
Just take raw garlic, wormwood and cut down your sugar intake, if you got ivermectin even better. That'll kill most of the parasites inside of you

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

WHERE CAN I GET IVEMECTIN????

• +1
Just take raw garlic, wormwood and cut down your sugar intake, if you got ivermectin even better. That'll kill most of the parasites inside of you
Where can I get it

• +1
Lmao isn't it because they fuck each other in the ass?

• +1
There was this guy who claimed he became straight after taking turpentine - it can kill worms and other intestinal parasites.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thecel, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
90% of looksmax.org userbase is infected

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19036
Strong arguments

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

Were most people gay over a hundred years ago now? Parasites were much more common.

1. your own source shows that there are homosexuals that don't have parasites, proving it's not caused by parasites

2. your source doesn't even say there is a causal relationship. YOU have conflated correlation with causation.

3. the source has a total of 200 people. so hardly statistically relevant at all.

Nice points but I guarantee this is a shitpost cuz no way hes being fr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Bvnny. and Deleted member 17791
Just clean the asshole theory

Propa from big pharma to stop you eating bacteria that act like janitors in the body

Homosexuality is mostly an act that is taught, oversexualization and degenation of modern society doesnt help

A toxic prenatal environment and toxins that mess with the sexual glands of the body lead to homosexuality

Cope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, Deleted member 22354, height and 2 others
There was this guy who claimed he became straight after taking turpentine - it can kill worms and other intestinal parasites.

BPA, toxins and plastic consumption lead to sexual disorders

@Prettyboy @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27857 and 1 other person
faggots are the result of hiv and other std's changing people's brains and making them fuck faggot holes

faggots are the result of hiv and other std's changing people's brains and making them fuck faggot holes
If you do homosexuality activity you get hiv

Propa from big pharma to stop you eating bacteria that act like janitors in the body

Homosexuality is mostly an act that is taught, oversexualization and degenation of modern society doesnt help

A toxic prenatal environment and toxins that mess with the sexual glands of the body lead to homosexuality

Cope thread

View attachment 1925084

Amazing google drive link, gonna read it all later. Where did you find this bro?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Amazing google drive link, gonna read it all later. Where did you find this bro?
Thanks bro

A friend in an old thread about raw meat and parasites shared it, im sure if you look on the forum you can find it.

P.S. alot of the things you see going on around the world arent a concidence, they want more faggots, who do you think has the money and connections to push this

I disgress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228

Cope thread

View attachment 1925084

Nice demonic shit so fucking stupid

Thanks bro

A friend in an old thread about raw meat and parasites shared it, im sure if you look on the forum you can find it.

P.S. alot of the things you see going on around the world arent a concidence, they want more faggots, who do you think has the money and connections to push this

I disgress
I agree lots of misinfo about parasites. About last part though, I'm jewish and can tell you its not all of us that are responsible. Its zionists who put us in this mess.

Not all jews are zionists.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, anticel and Deleted member 17872
I agree lots of misinfo about parasites. About last part though, I'm jewish and can tell you its not all of us that are responsible. Its zionists who put us in this mess.

Not all jews are zionists.
Do you actually belive people follow satan and know it. The guy who wrote it is crazy

• JFL
In the text they belive satan does this . And those that follows knows it. And satan proves god exist and following evil means you go to hell and following good means heaven. Even if they were the most evil scums they would still wanna go ro heaven. If this was true we would see a theocracy

• JFL
High IQ thread. is it ok to just stop sugar or do I have to take some weird medicine?

Asking on behalf of @bugeater23

na thing is this thread is actually real

i had a worm problem at like mid to late teens and it made me into ass stuff

and i literally remember at the time, somehow realizing, it is the parasites/worms controlling me making me like this to keep spreading it

and to stop it, i need to stop doing that stuff

so i did, took worm pills, good hygeiene etc and ive been fine since, not rlly into ass stuff and no worms

but on god them parasites definitely control your mind somehow. its fucking scary.

and i remember thinking them EXACT thoughts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
High IQ thread

how do the parasites become at one with you and start controlling ur mind to try to spread? that is some next level intelligent af AI alien shit right there on god

Retarded schizo thread. Anyone who thinks a straight guy can go gay is beyond fucked in the head.

how do the parasites become at one with you and start controlling ur mind to try to spread? that is some next level intelligent af AI alien shit right there on god
Our gut is the second brain, there are so many nerve ending there that it even looks like a 2nd brain. We are essentially walking bacteria factories. Have a healthy gut and you are healthy, and bacteria digests stuff for you. Feed it like shit and you'll see bad bacteria overgrowth. fun fact: 90% of serotonin is produced in the Intestines not the brain.

• Woah
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
@SixFootfourIncel do i need to buy a proper program to learn about parasite cleanse or are the free youtube vids enough?

@8PSLcel @thecel gtfih

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791

@8PSLcel @thecel gtfih
I already addressed this the other day.

• Woah
what are the evolutuionary incentives for writing essays on internet forums?
Spreading information.

If you lived in a pack of hunter gatherers and you knew there was a pack of lions behind the big stone, telling the rest of your tribe would be beneficial both for you and everyone else. The tribe will more likely survive and you will gain status for helping out in the community.

Writing essays on the internet is just a twisted version of this exact evolutionary beneficial mental pathway.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
So if I share bottles/cigarettes with a gay friend I become gay?

That explains why I'm lowkey into twinks lately.

279eguwwvyo71.png

First google result.

Troll thread or braincel.

279eguwwvyo71.png

First google result.

Troll thread or braincel.
Wow, I was surprised to see a High IQ thread on this forum (especially coming from @SixFootfourIncel who's just a useless waste of space), it all makes sense now. what forum is that? 4chan?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Schizo reply,

You might be on to some shit.

Genesis 3:14, KJV: And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: Adam=made from dust and clay. (Genesis 2:7)

Parasites worms etc=devil. The devil is known for imputing evil thoughts in the minds of everyone. Parasites do the same.

What if parasites and that type of stuff were the physical equivalent of devils and demons. Maybe this is why its said that people should fast if they want to remove negativity ETC. from themselves.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

@8PSLcel = idiotic logiccel.

The percentage being below 100% doesn’t show OP is wrong. Because parasitic infections may be one cause, among other possible causes, of homosexuality.

Just like autism causes social problems and not everyone who has social problems has autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Intestinal parasites probably simply make your ass itchy so you feel the need to scratch for relief. If this occurs during puberty or the teen years when your hormones are raging and you're horny most of the time, surges in the level of hormones might also stimulate the worms, make them more active so when you get horny, you will also feel something in your ass - this could get you sexually confused and into ass play and other homosexual stuff...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, thecel and ChadpreetMaxxer
Does parasites also cause MTF?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thecel