Homosexuality is caused by parasites

The theory that homossexuality is the result of parasites is an old Gregory Cochran theory. Look him up.

Spreading information.

If you lived in a pack of hunter gatherers and you knew there was a pack of lions behind the big stone, telling the rest of your tribe would be beneficial both for you and everyone else. The tribe will more likely survive and you will gain status for helping out in the community.

Writing essays on the internet is just a twisted version of this exact evolutionary beneficial mental pathway.
right, and I can think of some evolutionary advantages for homosexuality:

sexually pleasuring your fellow men increases happiness, reducing the risk of suicide for all involved. it also strengthens social bonds, ensuring you will have each others' backs in the event of danger

right, and I can think of some evolutionary advantages for homosexuality:

sexually pleasuring your fellow men increases happiness, reducing the risk of suicide for all involved. it also strengthens social bonds, ensuring you will have each others' backs in the event of danger
Drawbacks outweigh benefits For homosexuality

I believe homosexuality to be more of a defect/byproduct rather than an evolutionarty trait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Drawbacks outweigh benefits For homosexuality

I believe homosexuality to be more of a defect/byproduct rather than an evolutionarty trait
no one cares about your beliefs, retard

you're just some chud who chooses to present himself as a teletubby on the internet

no one cares about your beliefs, retard

you're just some chud who chooses to present himself as a teletubby on the internet
Youre over emotionally invested in a subject that doesnt matter

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17872
Intriguing. They need to study these transgenders that are wanting to be straight again but ugh, "Too late, dickless man. Or hairy manly voice titless woman." I wonder if they too were applying the anti-parasitic potion onto their buttholes. Hmm.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
What about those 30% that don't? You can't account for that. It shows you are wrong right away.

Clearly that shows it's not creating it, it's just the result of normal male sex drive being out of control (straight men only don't have as many stds because women only want to fuck chad. straight men would also have a 1000+ partners if they could)
That’s bad logic. He never said parasites is the only cause of homosexuality. It is one of the causes.

Like ugliness is one of the causes of inceldom. But not all incels are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
lol. not a fag but it turns out my sister got me some ivermectin back in the rona days :feelshmm: might as well try it but what's the dose? 5 tabs 15mg one time? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: anticel
good thread

• +1
Is their any combined stack to kill all these shit parasites ??? @andy9432

• +1
Is their any combined stack to kill all these shit parasites ??? @andy9432
I use natural stuff. As ivermectin is too expensive to use long term. I have 2 ingredients. Food grade diotemaceous earth and pure gum spirits of turpentine. In fact today i passed the biggest parasite ive seen. It was disgusting, it was so big it Made me constipated @MaestheticMaso

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and horizontallytall
I use natural stuff. As ivermectin is too expensive to use long term. I have 2 ingredients. Food grade diotemaceous earth and pure gum spirits of turpentine. In fact today i passed the biggest parasite ive seen. It was disgusting, it was so big it Made me constipated @MaestheticMaso
Do you have sugar cubes with it to attract them?