Honest opinion and psl

kurt

kurt

Iron
The photos are just good angle, I would post a gif with all angles, which is more shocking because it is much more true to my actual face, but apparently I can't upload it. My nose is big, not crocked but still awkward, I sometimes refuse to smile because it curves and looks even worse, a sub 6 or 5. After browsing this forum I see this is one of the most frequent problems and I plan to get a rhinoplasty in the future, still I am 16 and there is nothing much I can do about most of my face (except for things like mewing and so).
My eyebrows are thick and I have to constantly pluck and still some people say I look angry when I am not because of them
I am also very underweight but I don't look like so, its a very minor thing
My height is somewhere in 1,76 - 1,80
comments? psl? how can I improve my rating?
P.S -- I am not a tranny, that ink in my eyes is there because I let some girls try to do make up on me, these are the photos I have on my computer IMG 20191019 172311 Screenshot 2019 09 23 22 02 52 596 comandroidchrome

First photo you look like you have eyemakeup

are you wearing eyeshadow kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
decently attractive. definitely see art hoes and cute asians finding u attractive

Face wise I'd say between 7-8. (Obviously some foids are going to mark you down due to lack of height, lack of physique, & if they don't like the pretty boy look.)

Just an opinion but if I was young & had a face as good as you I'd not bother much with looks maxing, instead use energy for study, career & social maxing. Of course still work on keeping what you have, i.e. good diet, exercise including a little gym, & skin care products to keep the great complexion. Oh and whether or not you have the the nose work done, dont be afraid to smile. A good smile is a most effective weapon, esp when wielded by chadlite & above.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2621, kurt and 1 other person
nigga ur gey

• +1
How are you plucking your eye brows what do you mean? You want them to be as full as possible.

why are you ghei?

• +1
You look low class as fuck ngl
Looks good tho

How much do you weigh ?

Below average 4 to 4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
what do you mean by low class?

face wise? Fuck this shit. I submit. Must ascend.

I don't comment my weight. It is low. Never been above 106 lbs, 46 - 47kg. Gave up on gym after some months, even after trying to change my diet, couldn't "bulk". You can mog me to death for that
You must start looksmaxxing now, I don't know how old are you but everyone has potential, if you're below 5 psl you're gonna be invisible to woman so good luck.

what do you mean by low class?

face wise? Fuck this shit. I submit. Must ascend.

I don't comment my weight. It is low. Never been above 106 lbs, 46 - 47kg. Gave up on gym after some months, even after trying to change my diet, couldn't "bulk". You can mog me to death for that
That means you're a pure ectomorph like me used to weigh 62 kg when i was 19 but changed that with gym and diet you need to eat a fuck ton and lift 3 days a week and you'll gain 10 kg of lean weight in your first year of lifting

• +1
Reactions: kurt