Honest rate and tips on what i should improve

paramirov

paramirov

Iron

Some stats: 191cm (6'3 with shoes) - 75kg
23 years old (sun was extremely hot, thats the reason why i was sweatting)

I know my skin isnt optimous and i'm looking for fix it. Already bought some skin care products

Slayer in Turkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and paramirov
View attachment 1861258

Some stats: 191cm (6'3 with shoes) - 75kg
23 years old (sun was extremely hot, thats the reason why i was sweatting)

I know my skin isnt optimous and i'm looking for fix it. Already bought some skin care products
U weight same as me and im like 15 cm shorter

• +1
Reactions: paramirov
U could slay in europe definetly Chadlite for ethnic
I'll migrate in the beggining of 2024 didn't decided the country yet but i hope i score some high tier european hotties.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I'll migrate in the beggining of 2024 didn't decided the country yet but i hope i score some high tier european hotties.
Try germany

• +1
Brazilian chad :ogre: mogs me

• JFL
I'm almost 4 years without kissing/fucking a girl. It's over.
Impossível, você me mogga absurdamente e eu tô sempre comendo umas minas aí :feelswhat:

Your have really good facial features but your overall head looks a tad underdeveloped indicated by tiny forehead and protruding ears. Your jawline while large doesn't really have that much definition? It looks kinda rounded and asymmetrical pointing more to your right. Without the facial hair you sorta look like a HTN at best

Would recommend growing out your hair to fix add a bit of mass to the top of your head. You seem to be decently taller and more built than the people arround you. Hide some failos behind hair, add a body halo and I think you'd be an IRL Chadlite easy in a more dom aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and paramirov
*You

Christ my slip ups paired with no edits 😩

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Impossível, você me mogga absurdamente e eu tô sempre comendo umas minas aí :feelswhat:
Sou excluso, não tenho redes sociais e não tenho amigos onde moro, difícil pegar mulher sem pelo menos um circulo social.
Your have really good facial features but your overall head looks a tad underdeveloped indicated by tiny forehead and protruding ears. Your jawline while large doesn't really have that much definition? It looks kinda rounded and asymmetrical pointing more to your right. Without the facial hair you sorta look like a HTN at best

Would recommend growing out your hair to fix add a bit of mass to the top of your head. You seem to be decently taller and more built than the people arround you. Hide some failos behind hair, add a body halo and I think you'd be an IRL Chadlite easy in a more dom aesthetic

Yeah, my jawline is genetics, my mom have the same problem of the right side being bigger. HTN = high tier normie? What is falious? Also, this is the best haircut i can get, my hair is not straight and is really hard to get it to be decent. This "buzzcut-ish" style is the one that suites me the most.
I'm also looking for a way to remove the moles :feelswhy:

Sou excluso, não tenho redes sociais e não tenho amigos onde moro, difícil pegar mulher sem pelo menos um circulo social.
Eu tenho um círculo social grande, mas não pego mulher por ele, normalmente pego por aplicativos de relacionamento.

Baixe o Tinder e tente a sorte, se precisar de ajuda pra montar o perfil e entender os macetes do algoritmo do Tinder me mande uma dm aqui no fórum. :ogre:

• +1
HTN but low appeal to whites. High appeal to ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and paramirov
Eu tenho um círculo social grande, mas não pego mulher por ele, normalmente pego por aplicativos de relacionamento.

Baixe o Tinder e tente a sorte, se precisar de ajuda pra montar o perfil e entender os macetes do algoritmo do Tinder me mande uma dm aqui no fórum. :ogre:
Thanks, if i create one i'll make sure to let you know, i dont know much about algorhitm and what profiles pics to choose.

HTN but low appeal to whites. High appeal to ethnics
Yeah, crasi ethnics tax.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.

Yeah, my jawline is genetics, my mom have the same problem of the right side being bigger. HTN = high tier normie? What is falious? Also, this is the best haircut i can get, my hair is not straight and is really hard to get it to be decent. This "buzzcut-ish" style is the one that suites me the most.
I'm also looking for a way to remove the moles :feelswhy:

Could always look into orthognatic surgery, jawline shaving or filler to even it out a bit

Yeah HTN would be high tier normie. Your failos would be what appears to be a slightly small skull

Learn to straighten it I'd suggest as well as yeah, find ways to improve your skin it looks a bit bumpy

I didn't touch the jaw and just gave slight skin clearing + a crap hair edit. Just a little bit of softmaxxing will help you out

Paramirov morph

• +1
Could always look into orthognatic surgery, jawline shaving or filler to even it out a bit

Yeah HTN would be high tier normie. Your failos would be what appears to be a slightly small skull

Learn to straighten it I'd suggest as well as yeah, find ways to improve your skin it looks a bit bumpy

I didn't touch the jaw and just gave slight skin clearing + a crap hair edit. Just a little bit of softmaxxing will help you out

View attachment 1861309
He needs a wider IPD as well.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and paramirov
Go to a dermatologist to remove your moles

• +1
@WanderingBurro morph with more wider spaced brows. That should help his eyes appear more wide set.

Tiny narrow skull

clean up beard or shave it all together
beards like that scare away white women