Honest rating 18 6’2 140 Base

Jonus

Jonus

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
17
Reputation
3
New to this whole LM thing wanna give it a go so I can improve myself the max. Give ya boy some tips and tricks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4366.jpeg
    IMG_4366.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4367.jpeg
    IMG_4367.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 0
Bump no.2 also I just saw that I took these photos wrong i might make a new thread with fixed photos for a true rating
 
i wasnt being srs
Ah ok do you have any recommendations on what I should do? I thought about gaining some weight and trying to improve my side profile but I honestly don’t know where to start
 
Ah ok do you have any recommendations on what I should do? I thought about gaining some weight and trying to improve my side profile but I honestly don’t know where to start
u look average above averge so do u want softmaxxing or hardmaxx?
 
What do you recommend based on the photos? I wouldnt mind trying either.
u already looked softmaxxed enough try growing your hair out and playing around with styles
 
u already looked softmaxxed enough try growing your hair out and playing around with styles
Yea I’m ngl I kinda got a terrible haircut the other day. I had a pretty good head of hair. But thank you for the advice either way.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rothschild
Yea I’m ngl I kinda got a terrible haircut the other day. I had a pretty good head of hair. But thank you for the advice either way.
no problem
 
New to this whole LM thing wanna give it a go so I can improve myself the max. Give ya boy some tips and tricks
prettyboy archetype+ 6'2 nd chiseled ur already a slayer thats all a foid wants
 
prettyboy archetype+ 6'2 nd chiseled ur already a slayer thats all a foid wants
Wow thank you. Well I mean idk I’ve never been in a relationship nor have I had even a first kiss yet. I’m a fairly outgoing guy I genuinely don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Thank you again.
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
0
Views
19
Bkgisupnext
B
ixatokyo
Replies
8
Views
92
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
lovewillnevercome
Replies
5
Views
23
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
Yaenex
Replies
1
Views
60
Yaenex
Yaenex
yadstop300
Replies
0
Views
27
yadstop300
yadstop300

Users who are viewing this thread

  • norwoodnegative
Back
Top