Jonus
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 17
- Reputation
- 3
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari


what should I do?
nicelmtn

Ah ok do you have any recommendations on what I should do? I thought about gaining some weight and trying to improve my side profile but I honestly don’t know where to starti wasnt being srs
u look average above averge so do u want softmaxxing or hardmaxx?Ah ok do you have any recommendations on what I should do? I thought about gaining some weight and trying to improve my side profile but I honestly don’t know where to start
What do you recommend based on the photos? I wouldnt mind trying either.u look average above averge so do u want softmaxxing or hardmaxx?
u already looked softmaxxed enough try growing your hair out and playing around with stylesWhat do you recommend based on the photos? I wouldnt mind trying either.
Yea I’m ngl I kinda got a terrible haircut the other day. I had a pretty good head of hair. But thank you for the advice either way.u already looked softmaxxed enough try growing your hair out and playing around with styles
no problemYea I’m ngl I kinda got a terrible haircut the other day. I had a pretty good head of hair. But thank you for the advice either way.
thank youIm retarded at rating but your gl

prettyboy archetype+ 6'2 nd chiseled ur already a slayer thats all a foid wantsNew to this whole LM thing wanna give it a go so I can improve myself the max. Give ya boy some tips and tricks
Wow thank you. Well I mean idk I’ve never been in a relationship nor have I had even a first kiss yet. I’m a fairly outgoing guy I genuinely don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Thank you again.prettyboy archetype+ 6'2 nd chiseled ur already a slayer thats all a foid wants
you need to ramusmax b'emetNew to this whole LM thing wanna give it a go so I can improve myself the max. Give ya boy some tips and tricks