• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23558, Growth Plate and 19 others
3.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, justinzayn, Orbeck of Vinheim and 4 others
Brother, just go get a hooker

You telling me I look like shit u ever looked at urself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and mogstar
Very ugly tbh, 3 psl. try gymmaxxing and running jbw game.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ExtraBones, Hades and 7 others
Very ugly tbh, 3 psl. try gymmaxxing and running jbw game.
What can I improve to be a 5/10?
I don't intend to live the life of a 3/10
And why did wheat give me 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and subhuman incel
What can I improve to be a 5/10?
I don't intend to live the life of a 3/10
And why did wheat give me 4/10
3 psl is about 4/10. you need hardmaxxing to get to above 5/10. your pheno is good you just have bad development.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128 and Kingcel32
3 psl is about 4/10. you need hardmaxxing to get to above 5/10. your pheno is good you just have bad development.
What's bad development?
What hardmaxxing can I do?
All my aim is for 5/5.5 with hardmaxxing and years of work to acsend

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Kingcel32
Not attractive or really ugly tbh. Neutral maybe 4-5/10 irl.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19469 and vaseqmoherad
What counts as psl?
psl is capped at 8 unlike the normie rating system, if you are still unsure divide or multiply depending on your need by 1.25, so if someone rates you a 4.5/10 divide that by 1.25 and you will get 4/8 which is the psl system in short.

Low tier normie at best

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, BoneDensity, Dystopian and 1 other person
  • +1
Probably impossible, your midface is out of proportion compared to the rest of your face.
Rhinoplasty+Jaw won't help?

• +1
You literally how a soulless face. There is no cure. Try to find some good hobbies like programming or hacking
How much out of ten?
I'm willing to do anything to be a normie
Why soulless

• +1
school shooter pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ExtraBones, prodiggy and 2 others
My midface is bad but yours is death tier. I legit never see guys with your midface with MTB+.

I've seen birdcels, bug eyedcels, bignosecels. all types of cels really EXCEPT death tier 0.8 and below midface ratiocels

What counts as psl?
PSL only rates face and noting else (which is 80% of your appeal). It goes up to 7 (8 is unreachable ideal). Out of ten years your overall appeal, taking in account height and body, and possible bonuses, like having a bbc (actually having it don't matter, you just need to be perceived as having one).

Also the cheek of you to call other people virgins.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mogstar, rand anon and 2 others
My midface is bad but yours is death tier. I legit never see guys with your midface with MTB+.

I've seen birdcels, bug eyedcels, bignosecels. all types of cels really with hot women EXCEPT death tier 0.8 and below midface ratiocels

I've seen birdcels, bug eyedcels, bignosecels. all types of cels really EXCEPT death tier 0.8 and below midface ratiocels
do you think this guy mogs me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Johnnybegood
PSL only rates face and noting else (which is 80% of your appeal). It goes up to 7 (8 is unreachable ideal). Out of ten years your overall appeal, taking in account height and body, and possible bonuses, like having a bbc (actually having it don't matter, you just need to be perceived as having one).

Also the cheek of you to call other people virgins.

school shooter pheno
You mean ugly?

do you think this guy mogs me?
This guy mogs no one except subhumans.

Im starting to notice a pattern with you bro. You're constantly undervaluing yourself. Unresolved traumas??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 18931
Will Jaw+Nose job help?
It depends if your recessed. Do you have a profile photo?
Bimax ccw
Lip lift - these 2 will help you midface
Upper eyelid filler
Canthoplasty - these will help your gigaprey eyes.
Nose doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things.

• +1

Im starting to notice a pattern with you bro. You're constantly undervaluing yourself. Unresolved traumas??
Brother u didn't rate me
Do I have a chance to be a mid/high tier normie?

• +1
It depends if your recessed. Do you have a profile photo?
Bimax ccw
Lip lift - these 2 will help you midface
Upper eyelid filler
Canthoplasty - these will help your gigaprey eyes.
Nose doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things.
Can I get to high normie with it?

• +1
Brother u didn't rate me
Do I have a chance to be a mid/high tier normie?
Maybe a weak MTN. But honestly i don't know what softmaxxes you need, since you are fairly lean. Maybe try genio or fillers to have more depth,width and height to your lower third. Then we'll see

• +1
Lip lift would actually help a lot because besides shortening your philtrum it would also make your upper lip more visible.

Can I get to high normie with it?
You have normal height and blue eyes, you should be able to become attractive with these procedures.

• +1

i was very ugly up until around 17 and a lot of people used to ignore me. I noticed something changed during the year of my 18th birthday as people were nice to me and girls would talk to me and this cute chick i liked wished me happy birthday. might sound autistic but it's how I discovered blackpill/looksmax as I was trying to figure out why people were nicer to me all of a sudden and random girls would chat me up and i looked at pics of me now vs then and i look way better now

• So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Lip lift would actually help a lot because besides shortening your philtrum it would also make your upper lip more visible.

You have normal height and blue eyes, you should be able to become attractive with these procedures.
With lip lift+nose+fillers for eyes and jaw surgery I can become attractive?

With lip lift+nose+fillers for eyes and jaw surgery I can become attractive?
There's no way to tell in advance. You will become more attractive, but I can't tell if you'll become attractive enough.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Maybe a weak MTN. But honestly i don't know what softmaxxes you need, since you are fairly lean. Maybe try genio or fillers to have more depth,width and height to your lower third. Then we'll see
Is it really that bad?

There's no way to tell in advance. You will become more attractive, but I can't tell if you'll become attractive enough.
I cannot get to high tier normie in any way?

6/10 zone? That's my aim

Is it really that bad?
It's not that bad. The only glaring problem is your midface. If it had been more compact you wouldn't have a problem

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
4/10

Is your left eye higher than your right, or is it just the angle?

It's not that bad. The only glaring problem is your midface. If it had been more compact you wouldn't have a problem
This is true, if he had a more compact mid-face proportion, smaller nose and a positive cantal inclination in the eyes, he would look better.
 20220711 112004822
The only thing that could be solved is the nose, he could appear to have a more compact face but he would have to solve his chin height and jaw ramus problem (jaw angle implant).