Honest rating, no 40yo indian virgin incels please

NT max if you want to have anything that reminisce a love life. I've seen guys that look like you have all right dating lives, although they were extroverted. You won't ever be able to ask HTBs to just pull up to your flat through tinder, but that is what it is.

4/10

Invisible in the west, 11/10 in Asia

face. a bit below average.
body + height, probably above average. you look tall.

The biggest issue in face, is this:
The only glaring problem is your midface. If it had been more compact you wouldn't have a problem
long midface, tiney width mouth, and recessed looking cheekbones. is the failo area. Midface, is causing most of the problems. the rest is okay or average ranges.

measure midface ratio, tbh.

ONLY HOPE.
is that you took a shit pic, with lens distortion. because you keep your phone to close to your face.
Allsmall 1 distortion
Allsmallfygh

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Locate the closest barbell & press that bitch like ur life depended on it holy hell with those pecs u better be like 6’5 or something

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
this is brutal midafce ratio of 0.88.
Ideal is 1.05 imo.
I already hate my 0.95 orso midface, and feel I'm a horse because of it.

Midfaceratio
Midfaceratio1

Btw face-wise

I think lens distortion is cucking OP big time. There’s nothing wrong with ur nose don’t touch it.

Tbh bro your fails are lowkey unfixable or too extreme to be fixed.

If your tall, all you can legitimately do is grow a thick ass beard to mask ur weak lower third & sauce up. That would be enough of a distraction from ur face imo

1.6 midface ratio mogs :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Hueless
Btw face-wise

I think lens distortion is cucking OP big time. There’s nothing wrong with ur nose don’t touch it.

Tbh bro your fails are lowkey unfixable or too extreme to be fixed.

If your tall, all you can legitimately do is grow a thick ass beard to mask ur weak lower third & sauce up. That would be enough of a distraction from ur face imo
So I'm gonna be stuck at a 4/10?

Locate the closest barbell & press that bitch like ur life depended on it holy hell with those pecs u better be like 6’5 or something
Am I that ugly?

I'd suggest adopting this look

and soon enough you'll pull noodles and poopjeetas:feelsgood:, there is hope:feelsyay:

My midface is bad but yours is death tier. I legit never see guys with your midface with MTB+.

I've seen birdcels, bug eyedcels, bignosecels. all types of cels really EXCEPT death tier 0.8 and below midface ratiocels
🫄🏿

No smv at all. I could send your face to any girl on my snap and she'll shudder in horror. 0/10.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
it’s over. 3psl.

ltr an asian. that’s the best outcome for you. your skull shape is disgusting and cannot be fixed by mewing or surgery. long jellybean head and prey face.

Probably impossible, your midface is out of proportion compared to the rest of your face.
Why improssible? Rhinoplasty and jaw

it’s over. 3psl.

ltr an asian. that’s the best outcome for you. your skull shape is disgusting and cannot be fixed by mewing or surgery. long jellybean head and prey face.
What's so disgusting about it that can't be fixed? I'm trying to understand why it's so low

3 pls means no dating at all?
you have a extremely long horse skull that makes you look frail and weak no matter what, on top of your nct, poor colouration and terrible midface. you are not eligible to date white women. you are not eligible to join successful and popular circles.

I hope you are tall so you can still ltr an ugly ethnic.

roidmaxxing may be a satisfactory cope.

Prey eyes, no eyebrow density, extremely long midface, extremely long narrow skull, long philtrum, narrow and thin lips, short narrow chin, pale lifeless coloring...

you have a extremely long horse skull that makes you look frail and weak no matter what, on top of your nct, poor colouration and terrible midface. you are not eligible to date white women. you are not eligible to join successful and popular circles.

I have a strong body and no man considers me week, not eligible for social life? Then how do I already have successful ones, sounds like you're clearly going out of proportion to get some steam off, as social circles don't really relate much to your fucking skull shape, in terms of dating there's not one single preception
Nobody considers a 75kg muscled man weak based on the distance between their eyes, yet I'm sure you had no success in dating due to your fucked up mindset, not your looks

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Prey eyes, no eyebrow density, extremely long midface, extremely long narrow skull, long philtrum, narrow and thin lips, short narrow chin, pale lifeless coloring...
Pale lifeless coloring? Tf

Why did you make a thread here asking for a rate if you're gonna argue?

• +1

So according to you my life is over due to fucking skull shape?

I have a strong body and no man considers me week, not eligible for social life? Then how do I already have successful ones, sounds like you're clearly going out of proportion to get some steam off, as social circles don't really relate much to your fucking skull shape, in terms of dating there's not one single preception
Nobody considers a 75kg muscled man weak based on the distance between their eyes, yet I'm sure you had no success in dating due to your fucked up mindset, not your looks
hahaha. whatever buddy. ive seen a thousand rants like yours and ill probably see a thousand more. you are ugly, accept it and move on. focus on money.

• +1
Why did you make a thread here asking for a rate if you're gonna argue?
Cause you're going way out of proportion, I asked for a rate, not a personal incel preception which I'm sure you are.. how can you explain that I've already been with a white woman

• JFL
So according to you my life is over due to fucking skull shape?
yes, it is. you probably already exist at the bottom of the social hierarchy but because you are an 18 year old with his head up his ass you dont realise it.

hahaha. whatever buddy. ive seen a thousand rants like yours and ill probably see a thousand more. you are ugly, accept it and move on. focus on money.
That ugly? Not so sure, below average? Probably
I am planning to do rhinoplasty and jaw surgery to fix the look of the skull

yes, it is. you probably already exist at the bottom of the social hierarchy but because you are an 18 year old with his head up his ass you dont realise it.
Well if you think that social life is based on looks you're more than wrong

• JFL
What's your age? Gender? Genuinely curious

Cause you're going way out of proportion, I asked for a rate, not a personal incel preception which I'm sure you are.. how can you explain that I've already been with a white woman
Not an incel at all. I have issues in my life but one of the few traits I do have is reasonably good looks. I'm analyzing your face completely honestly. I listed every single one of your monstrious falios above.

• +1
Looks like a quote straight out from "how to slay girls" video lol

Not an incel at all. I have issues in my life but one of the few traits I do have is reasonably good looks. I'm analyzing your face completely honestly. I listed every single one of your monstrious falios above.
Ofc you're not
And those things are fixable with surgery

I don't even agree with the blackpill that much honestly. I see ugly guys get girls all the time. So I'm not that surprised. I apologize for saying you have 0 smv. But the truth is your face is very, very below average with nearly every feature being a flaw.

I don't even agree with the blackpill that much honestly. I see ugly guys get girls all the time. So I'm not that surprised. I apologize for saying you have 0 smv. But the truth is your face is very, very below average with nearly every feature being a flaw.
According to you, not according to anyone
Most people considered me a low tier normie according to treatment as well

0/10 is way out of proportion, you can really compare me to men with facial disfigures?