Honest rating, no 40yo indian virgin incels please

According to you, not according to anyone
Most people considered me a low tier normie according to treatment as well
Lots of people on this site underrate good looking guys and overrate ugly guys. Forget about my rating. I told you all of your flaws. And you can't deny it and say you don't have them.

0/10 is way out of proportion, you can really compare me to men with facial disfigures?
I already admitted 0/10 wasn't a fair rate. I believe your face is around 3/10 though in that picture.

Feel bad for you ngl,have u ever had a girl showing interest in you?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Lots of people on this site underrate good looking guys and overrate ugly guys. Forget about my rating. I told you all of your flaws. And you can't deny it and say you don't have them.
That's why I'm planning on fixing what I can to get to 4/5

I already admitted 0/10 wasn't a fair rate. I believe your face is around 3/10 though in that picture.
Makes more sense, 0/10 is extreme

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
B
yes, it is. you probably already exist at the bottom of the social hierarchy but because you are an 18 year old with his head up his ass you dont realise it.
Two, you do know that face shape drastically changes until like 25

I bet you never kissed any human lips without paying a fortune
Haha it's so funny to see u seethe like this,wtf,ur perfect for next school shooting

A guy named abusedhollowdog shot a kindergarten cuz of his horse tier face lmaoo

Am I that ugly?
Nah bro u ain’t ugly ur average. This site rates anything that’s average as ugly & it’s understandable given the hyper-inflated perception of women

Butljke I said, surgeries won’t benefit u because what’s holding u back aesthetically is too extreme to be fixed. It’s a matter of ratios. Even after heavy morphing your face is like 6/10 tops based on this forum standards (peep below). You can still ascend to above average with the cards u are dealt tho.

FDAB7C71 61CA 4EF4 A3C8 A4F360C0BAAD

Haha it's so funny to see u seethe like this,wtf,ur perfect for next school shooting

A guy named abusedhollowdog shot a kindergarten cuz of his horse tier face lmaoo
Ur a perfect candidate for a mental hospital honey, hope you're gonna get there soon so they stuck some medicine up ur worthless incel ass

With lip lift+nose+fillers for eyes and jaw surgery I can become attractive?
Your nose is not an issue. You need to fix your long midface and lack of jaw. However, I think you are just about a normie at the moment, not LTN like other people have said

What's assymetrical
nose is crooked, eyes are at different levels, bulging at different levels, cheekbones at different heights if you can even call them bones and not just bumps lmfao :lul:. Literally your entire head is on a slope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
What's holding me back that can't be fixed
Nah bro u ain’t ugly ur average. This site rates anything that’s average as ugly & it’s understandable given the hyper-inflated perception of women

Butljke I said, surgeries won’t benefit u because what’s holding u back aesthetically is too extreme to be fixed. It’s a matter of ratios. Even after heavy morphing your face is like 6/10 tops based on this forum standards (peep below). You can still ascend to above average with the cards u are dealt tho.

View attachment 1775675

Your nose is not an issue. You need to fix your long midface and lack of jaw. However, I think you are just about a normie at the moment, not LTN like other people have said
How do I fix both of those with surgery?

nose is crooked, eyes are at different levels, bulging at different levels, cheekbones at different heights if you can even call them bones and not just bumps lmfao :lul:. Literally your entire head is on a slope.
Eyes are not at different level, I don't know how tf you have determined that
Bulging and cheekbones are indeed not ideal
Is it really that bad?
I'm fixing nose soon

Consult a surgeon stating you want to fix your perceived asymmetry. Fixing eyes isn't going to happen lets be honest here lmfao you can only improve their general shape, you may have luck with cheekbone modification and rhino

Lip lift as your philtrum is big. I saw people say ccw rotation of maxilla can shorten midface but I couldn’t find much info about this. And for your jaw, you could get implants, or jaw surgery if you’re recessed

Ur a perfect candidate for a mental hospital honey, hope you're gonna get there soon so they stuck some medicine up ur worthless incel ass
STFU u incel rat,go rope before it's too late,ur horse tier face plus ur useless cumskin coloured skin won't help u in getting laid unless u user ur mommy widow find to see a hooker

Buddy,it's over for you,ur net getting laid and even wheat wafffles rated u 4/10 lmaoo

Eyes are not at different level, I don't know how tf you have determined that
Bulging and cheekbones are indeed not ideal
Is it really that bad?
I'm fixing nose soon

• +1
STFU u incel rat,go rope before it's too late,ur horse tier face plus ur useless cumskin coloured skin won't help u in getting laid unless u user ur mommy widow find to see a hooker

Buddy,it's over for you,ur net getting laid and even wheat wafffles rated u 4/10 lmaoo
Wheat waffles is honest honey, unlike you and said I could get to 5/6
Roping would be a slow kill for you honey, you deserve Seroquel and serotonin sucked up at that mad big brain of yours

Very ugly tbh, 3 psl. try gymmaxxing and running jbw game.
what is the best race to try jbw on you think. not for the sake of ease, but not hvaing incel sons. Mid east?

what is the best race to try jbw on you think. not for the sake of ease, but not hvaing incel sons. Mid east?
Incel sons? Tf is wrong with y'all

Incel sons? Tf is wrong with y'all
if you have hapa sons they're gonna be invisible.

so again if you're subpar white then what is the best race to upgrade your future line with if u cant get with other whites.

• +1
if you have hapa sons they're gonna be invisible.

so again if you're subpar white then what is the best race to upgrade your future line with if u cant get with other whites.
Why can't I get with other whites? Wtf

Wheat waffles is honest honey, unlike you and said I could get to 5/6
Roping would be a slow kill for you honey, you deserve Seroquel and serotonin sucked up at that mad big brain of yours
Ur on third and fourth phase before rope called anger and denial,ur school shooting persona is showing up and it won't be long ur momma report ur autistic ass to the police before u kill her and many kids thats going to be Chad's unlike u

It's not a straight picture angle honey, of course it's gonna look like it's not the same line
Don't fucking honey me you ugly rat. You can clearly see which line follows what based on the angle as you angled it so your crooked fucking nose is facing towards the camera you blind shitbrained fuck. You literally got cucked by gravity get fucked you dumb bitch

• JFL
Boys, we've got a coper here, hrs on denial.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and SendMePicsToRate
What's holding me back that can't be fixed
Most obv is ur mid-face. Post candid pics to get a better assessment on that

But besides that

Eyes too bulgy - orbital decompression
Skull too narrow - MSE
Jaw too small - jaw angle implants
Chin too small - chin implant
Very weird eye shape - cantho might help
Narrow AND thin lips - can’t do anything about it
Zero temples - can’t do anything about it
Hairline too high - hair transplant
Eyebrows too thin - minoxidil might help
Too Fukin pale & pasty - idk I’m a different race so I have olive undertones idk how whites tan
Just a general lack of contrast

That’s a rudimentary break down. So u see you won’t even know where to start. My advice is
- Workout seriously for 3 years. Then if u feel u can handle it hop on a cycle

- For the love of god grow a beard. A thick one. It will balance ur facial thirds a bit & cover ur overly thin upper lips. Might also add some very much needed contrast

That’s about it man. Surgeries won’t do u any good cause you have too much to worry about

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and SendMePicsToRate
Don't fucking honey me you ugly rat. You can clearly see which line follows what based on the angle as you angled it so your crooked fucking nose is facing towards the camera you blind shitbrained fuck. You literally got cucked by gravity get fucked you dumb bitch
He is in denial and anger mode,clear signs before rope and school shooting Imran just look at him,he looks like your average school shooter

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and SendMePicsToRate
Why tf do you make below average a subhuman
because you would be considered a subhuman, Women have higher standards than men so unless you are above average you will be nothing but an ugly subhuman cuck :lul:
He is in denial and anger mode,clear signs before rope and school shooting Imran just look at him,he looks like your average school shooter
One second

:lul:

• JFL
I have a strong body and no man considers me week, not eligible for social life? Then how do I already have successful ones, sounds like you're clearly going out of proportion to get some steam off, as social circles don't really relate much to your fucking skull shape, in terms of dating there's not one single preception
Nobody considers a 75kg muscled man weak based on the distance between their eyes, yet I'm sure you had no success in dating due to your fucked up mindset, not your looks

• JFL
Low tier normie

Sorry, I thought you were OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
wtf, so why am I ugly as fuck if according to this nigga AI site I have good proportions?!
I haven't seen your face, so I can't tell you if you're attractive or not

You look fine. If you were Indian people would call you a 6 and tell you to go to the gym.

Unfortunately it’s tough for white guys in the real world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Zylk and HerpDerpson