Honestly even a completely fucked up life as a White guy is better then being ethnic

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Being born semi short with acne abused as a kid etc but I'd still rather this then even being an exceptional Indian.

You could be a total failure born in America living at home at 30 with a walmart job and still be able to live in Thailand 6 months out of the year and get girls without betaux. My 5'4 manlet friend does this he works 6 months a year and lives in Thailand for the winter and he is happier then me despite me mogging him if I am ever about to rope from normie life I would try what he does.

If your born with a Western passport and your White its very very hard to fuck up even if you do you have options no one else does if your the bottom percentile in Russia your fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 26642 and gonion wanter
He's a bottom 10% white guy and can still be relatively high value in Thailand. Sadly I don't work an online job and at most with school and work I get a 1 week vacation I have to work so hard and yet my friend a higher quality of life then me 6 months out of the year he works so little he might as well be a neet

People just really don't get how good they have it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter

yeah im 5ft4 white fucked more girls than anyone here

great success with korean and chinese girls even at my height

study shows being ethnic is as bad as being 5ft4 white. but honestly i think its even worse. would an average curry have as many slays as me, and be able to resort to fucking korean chinese girls? i highly highly doubt it