Honestly how important are the gonial angles?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
Can u still actually mog if u your gonials are narrower side? I see every good looking guys having nice gonial angle but mine just suck ass. How important that shit is if u still have forward grow jaw with big chin? Is it big deal breaker?

people on this forum need to stop obsessing over gonion angles *unless* it's their biggest flaw.

There is not a one size fits all approach to attractiveness, it's about the whole face and the how your features harmonises.

When a girl looks at your face she isn't only looking at your gonions, she's looking at your entire face.

Zoom out and look at your face, are your gonions REALLY the biggest issue? it's likely other things such as lack of forward growth or bad eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, efidescontinuado and negativetiltedheart
people on this forum need to stop obsessing over gonion angles *unless* it's their biggest flaw.

There is not a one size fits all approach to attractiveness, it's about the whole face and the how your features harmonises.

When a girl looks at your face she isn't only looking at your gonions, she's looking at your entire face.

Zoom out and look at your face, are your gonions REALLY the biggest issue? it's likely other things such as lack of forward growth or bad eye area.
Do you think mine is cooked? Or im overly worrying?

outward gonions would be better but overall you look good. You do have slight jaw and nose asymmetries but if you want to fix that then that's on you obv
My father had chad jaw. I was supposed to have better jaw but my left side became too assymetric. Its so shame.

I have big nose.
Not too bad, actually. But you have to fight the receding hairline and it would be better if you had bigger upper lip, it would be more balanced.
Inb4: he needs trimax with lefort 2.

Not too bad, actually. But you have to fight the receding hairline and it would be better if you had bigger upper lip, it would be more balanced.
Inb4: he needs trimax with lefort 2.
I dont have any recession. It just my wet hair and bright light that make my hair look thinner from sides.. I have looking for my hair over 4-5 years and nothing has changed since then. I would have noticed changed if I was norwooding.

My lips are clear failos.

Attachments

• 9090E9AB-0254-4718-818F-4357944F6870.jpeg
    9090E9AB-0254-4718-818F-4357944F6870.jpeg
    865.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: