honestly if i knew before that looks were EVERYTHING, i would have never went to college

Lol bro why do you think normies go clubbing together? It’s utterly pathetic to go by yourself unless you are giga NT, this is not up for debate.

• Love it
Reactions: prettyboislime
Most retarded shit ever
Phd niggas are stucked with an 800 monthly salary at 30 yo, give me a fucking break. I don't care about making 5k when i'm oldcel
im obviously joking dumb mf, school is fun only if you are GL cuz there is no stress to improve your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i don't even care anymore about muh elastic mind, you're either einsten tier genius, or it's just boring to learn all that stuff, reasoning etc.
just to end up in some high cortisol job in some city far from home. i would have just worked in a warehouse and smoked at night and fucked a different girl from tinder every day. honestly i tell those girls that i have no job, no car, and i live with my father, and they still don't give a shit. like i always knew that looks matter but i never pondered the possibility that it was all about that. not to mention i would have had a shitton of money more. who fucking wants to move in that shitty city with people who won't even allow me to smoke weed to do an unpaid internship. fucking scam i swear, i wasted my life

Looks and health has the biggest factor in your life. being attractive is worth more then time and money.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and the BULL
Lol bro why do you think normies go clubbing together? It’s utterly pathetic to go by yourself unless you are giga NT, this is not up for debate.
Bro i went clubbing every week for a period, i went with a Friend, but i was never actually with him during the night. I was Just dancing alone and flirting with girls, and anyway the music Is so loud that you can barely talk, it's all about unspoken language and obv looks.

Even if u pull a women when u have a PHD, she is not genuinely attracted to YOU. If her pussy isnt super wet, shes not into you and thats just how it is! Some artificial shit cannot change basic human biology!
women do not sexually select for partners but academically select for them. IK D1 niggas getting cucked by professors in the engineering department rn.....life is stranger than fiction

• JFL
Heavy lifefuel for me. As u know i party on weekends w my friends. But sometimes i go to parties that are 30+ min away by myself so i can meet hella new bitches. Those parties tend to be where i slay the most

• +1
Low cortisol low paid job mogs. Who Need all that Money when you have the drugs and the girls. You don't even Need It, Is Just stress. Let the uggos do that stuff
U need a house and help parents else tbh its cope. Traveling too. Else fuck it

• +1
Bro i went clubbing every week for a period, i went with a Friend, but i was never actually with him during the night. I was Just dancing alone and flirting with girls, and anyway the music Is so loud that you can barely talk, it's all about unspoken language and obv looks.
You didn’t go alone, what’s your point?

You didn’t go alone, what’s your point?
That if i went alone It would have been the same. I Just used him because he had a car

shit game. wasted many hours of my life there too. too much high cortisol for low gold players like me
Whats your personal best source of dopamine?

Whats your personal best source of dopamine?
working out, smoking, forum, getting compliments from tinder bitches, in this order.

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Forgot to add, college is high cortisol, and jobs u getting from college degree are high cortisol, even if u pull a becky because of muh education the relationship will be high cortisol because she isnt GENUINELY attracted to you. Her pussy DRIES up when shes WITH you.

• +1
Forgot to add, college is high cortisol, and jobs u getting from college degree are high cortisol, even if u pull a becky because of muh education the relationship will be high cortisol because she isnt GENUINELY attracted to you. Her pussy DRIES up when shes WITH you.
this is the most important part. JFL, not only you're staying a poorcel till 30 yo, you're also getting stressed as shit while your warehouse workers peers enjoy their prime.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
this is the most important part. JFL, not only you're staying a poorcel till 30 yo, you're also getting stressed as shit while your warehouse workers peers enjoy their prime.
At the end of the day, we cant cheat basic human biology. If her pussy is dry shes not into you. Thats just how it is.

At the end of the day, we cant cheat basic human biology. If her pussy is dry shes not into you. Thats just how it is.
yeah i was not even talking about going to college to get laid, that is beyond retarded logic :lul::lul::lul::lul: i've never seen ugly ppl get laid in college. it's always the same shit.

yeah i was not even talking about going to college to get laid, that is beyond retarded logic :lul::lul::lul::lul: i've never seen ugly ppl get laid in college. it's always the same shit.
I know, but people go to college thinking a degree will get them laid, that was my point :p

• JFL
I know, but people go to college thinking a degree will get them laid, that was my point :p
yeah, with their -50000 on bank account compared to his warehouse worker peer, they're definitely going to wealthmog hard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Real Life standards are the same, if you can't get girls on tinder you don't get them irl too
Nah i massively disagree.

So many girls don't even use Tinder jfl. Also so many guys end up with high quality cute looking girls, their looksmatch or a little above. And not just that, these girls are actually high quality, doctors, psychology majors, etc.

I think you are overcomplicating things.

So many girls don't even use Tinder jfl. Also so many guys end up with high quality cute looking girls, their looksmatch or a little above. And not just that, these girls are actually high quality, doctors, psychology majors, etc.

this is the point. tinder seems so hard because girls simply don't use it. there is no augmented hypergamy, if the gender ratio was the same everyone would get their looksmatch, chad would stop swiping right on beckies and girls would consider the normies they would consider irl, which wouldn't be their best option, but with avaiability law it can happen.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

at the end of the day, when you see those becky - normie couples, the becky will always mire the chad she sees in the street while holding hands. it's just human nature. also those couples are often a dickpill or a moneypill. jfl at being a normie with no wealth or big dick and thinking you will get taken into consideration by gl girls because social circle.

• +1
at the end of the day, when you see those becky - normie couples, the becky will always mire the chad she sees in the street while holding hands. it's just human nature. also those couples are often a dickpill or a moneypill. jfl at being a normie with no wealth or big dick and thinking you will get taken into consideration by gl girls because social circle.
Yeah i can agree with this part. But honestly it's just human nature. And you know nothing will change that.

The other day i saw a cute HTB (just my type) with a birdcel LTN and all of my normie friends commented She was probably just a golddigger.

But who cares, he is still fucking her and she will probably have his children. It's sad but it's how the world works. Women do end up procreating with men of their social circle due to familiarity, low inhib from the men who approached them, moneypill, statuspill, dickpill etc

Yeah i can agree with this part. But honestly it's just human nature. And you know nothing will change that.

The other day i saw a cute HTB (just my type) with a birdcel LTN and all of my normie friends commented She was probably just a golddigger.

But who cares, he is still fucking her and she will probably have his children. It's sad but it's how the world works. Women do end up procreating with men of their social circle due to familiarity, low inhib from the men who approached them, moneypill, statuspill, dickpill etc
There's no Shame in It. Probably the normie worked his ass off to have access to a genetically superior girl. Chad Just had everything handed on a silver plate

• JFL