Honestly rate me (am Jamaican)

LedgeMogger

LedgeMogger

Iron
Okay you guys caught me! Anyways I’m 5’10 and 149 pounds. How do i keep on ascending?

Attachments

• IMG_9773.jpeg
    IMG_9773.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang, bululu_87, boss8055 and 1 other person
blow jobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, 68BLXXD, Ihateskob and 8 others
Jigaboo

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, scrunchables and N1666
bombaclat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, MA_ascender, scrunchables and 3 others
subhuman sorry

• +1
Reactions: toji., scrunchables, watah and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lBlame, scrunchables, watah and 2 others
LTN

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and boss8055
Sad truth is I have more appeal then you will ever have cope
Just because you got dreads now u think you’ve got appeal. Niggers are dumb

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Schizotypalcel
I have an oblong/diamond headshape with an unfrauded photo, my thirds seem fine….
You have a small chin, weird nose, weird lips,high set and rounded eyebrows with upper eyelid exposure and ur burnt unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I have an oblong/diamond headshape with an unfrauded photo, my thirds seem fine….
Your appeal in question is a pheno of a dyke with dick sucking lips, pls rope.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, boss8055 and halloweed
Just because you got dreads now u think you’ve got appeal. Niggers are dumb
I don’t need dreads to appeal lol, I get countless of compliments from females from all races

You have a small chin, weird nose, weird lips,high set and rounded eyebrows with upper eyelid exposure and ur burnt unfortunately.
I guess u could say my chin is weird and a bulbous nose, but everything else seems to harmonize well with eachother, so what point are you trying to make?

I guess u could say my chin is weird and a bulbous nose, but everything else seems to harmonize well with eachother, so what point are you trying to make?
I’m just tryna say ur very good looking and nothing is wrong!

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I don’t need dreads to appeal lol, I get countless of compliments from females from all races
If you get validation from girls u won’t need it from men. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Schizotypalcel
i guess bro, but I’m still getting fems so what’s ur point?
What resources are u getting out of complaining an or bragging about your appeal to others that rated you what we think u are. The reason why this point became versatile bc instead of asking for pointers u fucking retard u talk about your terrible appeal like that will save u from being low ltn or even subhuman. And to make it worse u are asking for male validation when u get female attention, are u a fucking cuck or something??

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
What resources are u getting out of complaining an or bragging about your appeal to others that rated you what we think u are. The reason why this point became versatile bc instead of asking for pointers u fucking retard u talk about your terrible appeal like that will save u from being low ltn or even subhuman. And to make it worse u are asking for male validation when u get female attention, are u a fucking cuck or something??
I literally put in the description what I can do to ascend and u just bash me lol, obviously I’m going to get defensive JFL

• +1
Reactions: N1666, diditeverbegin and halloweed
Okay you guys caught me! Anyways I’m 5’10 and 149 pounds. How do i keep on ascending?
Your parents failed you severely, feel bad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Schizotypalcel
Sorry bro your just a average black guy with worse lips and bloated ass face hurts me to say as another black guy your low ltn at best

• +1
This thread is the prime example why everyone why blacks are giga low inhibition. . It doesn't matter if a blackcel is 5'5 Fresh of thr Boat Jamal or a 6'2 D1 athlete Tyrone. In his mind he always thinks he is prize. The same is true for black women too. Blackcel don't care about the stats, facts or logic even in face of mountains of evidence blackcel have the ability to cope. This is what gives rise to legendary blackcel inhibition levels @TheLookInYourEyes @Sprinkles @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @liberiangrimreaper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, scrunchables, FaceandBBC and 4 others
Sorry bro your just a average black guy with worse lips and bloated ass face hurts me to say as another black guy your low ltn at best
bro so tell me how am I pulling if I’m low ltn

• JFL
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics
This thread is the prime example why everyone why blacks are giga low inhibition. . It doesn't matter if a blackcel is 5'5 Fresh of thr Boat Jamal or a 6'2 D1 athlete Tyrone. In his mind he always thinks he is prize. The same is true for black women too. Blackcel don't care about the stats, facts or logic even in face of mountains of evidence blackcel have the ability to cope. This is what gives rise to legendary blackcel inhibition levels @TheLookInYourEyes @Sprinkles @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @liberiangrimreaper
Don't get mad lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
you look like a caveman, difference between me and you is that if I showed u to girls my age they will say u look funny, but for me no.
This fucking nigger u look like u got stinged by 1000 fucking bees u dumb nigger have fun with ur sub 5 women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, toji., halloweed and 3 others
I thought you were blackmaxing bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You look like a woman bro
Just transmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener
it should be a bannable offense on this forum to be ugly & cocky at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lBlame, halloweed, boss8055 and 1 other person
P
blackcels are incel cos we have introspective objective reality. That’s why black incels are higher IQ and neurotic

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
P

blackcels are incel cos we have introspective objective reality. That’s why black incels are higher IQ and neurotic
this guy is low inhib an cocky not high iq at all.

• +1
this guy is low inhib an cocky not high iq at all.
My IQ is 130+, I’m high inhib, and I’m cocky because I’m a high achiever, don’t present ur jealousy on me because I get the huzz….

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and diditeverbegin
What does that stay cool shit mean in your signature
It's a femcel that i find disgusting, she was a pdf, a animal abuser, an was obsessed with sam hyde.

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener