Honestly rate me (am Jamaican)

99% of your "appeal" is cause you have dreads bro. Cut that shit off and women won't even look at you.
Theres like no softmaxxing stuff you can do realistically. Ur getting hoed in these comments bro.. Ur not that guy.

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics, diditeverbegin, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
99% of your "appeal" is cause you have dreads bro. Cut that shit off and women won't even look at you.
Theres like no softmaxxing stuff you can do realistically. Ur getting hoed in these comments bro.. Ur not that guy.
He's walking cope

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics and DarkAscender
U are not a really nigga. U give off high inhib urkcel energy

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and DarkAscender
My IQ is 130+, I’m high inhib, and I’m cocky because I’m a high achiever, don’t present ur jealousy on me because I get the huzz….
130 IQ? Why are you high inhib? Do you know what that means?

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Schizotypalcel
I’ve had short hair, and still have had success. Dreads aren’t even that desirable anymore, but I can rock it because it sits well with my harmonious face. if I’ll even show u a photo without my dreads hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
I’ve had short hair, and still have had success. Dreads aren’t even that desirable anymore, but I can rock it because it sits well with my harmonious face. if I’ll even show u a photo without my dreads hahahaha
Why do u need a rating if you’re successful with women?

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and DarkAscender
U wanna be successful with men?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Schizotypalcel
He's goodlooking,a black prettyboy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Schizotypalcel and DarkAscender
He's goodlooking,a black prettyboy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diditeverbegin, DarkAscender and Schizotypalcel
besides His appeal would be for older women, but for me no, what do u not understand?
I’m just showing u an example of a ‘black prettyboy’ and that isn’t you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Schizotypalcel
I’m not even done with puberty and he’s clearly had surgeries done
I would have never posted myself If I looked like you tbh and I’m not even tryna be mean here..
U aint a black prettyboy bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: toji. and halloweed
I would have never posted myself If I looked like you tbh and I’m not even tryna be mean here..
U aint a black prettyboy bro
I look better than you and always will. Keep coping

Yeah but I’m not a psl god and never will be, what’s ur point?
I’m saying puberty will increase your proportions and it will not give you the necessary drastic changes that you need.

look at my old thread
Your side isn't that bad compared to your front and u look very young with this side profile, wait for puberty to end.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Your side isn't that bad compared to your front and u look very young with this side profile, wait for puberty to end.
He has bimaxillar protrusion and the only thing that might change is his brow ridge projection.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Schizotypalcel
This information is utterly useless because we only see the front profile in conversations /:

This information is utterly useless because we only see the front profile in conversations /:
When you’re in class girls never look at your side profile of course.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and DarkAscender
Ay but ur mom said im htn???
U have the be one of the most delusional niggas on this forum.
Which ltb obese roastie gave u confidence?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toji., halloweed and Schizotypalcel
I've never seen a sadder post. If you disagree with the rating, just keep quiet. Stop arguing

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and halloweed
U have the be one of the most delusional niggas on this forum.
Which ltb obese roastie gave u confidence?
Defo some landwhale begging for it on snap.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Schizotypalcel
High ltn

• +1
Reactions: halloweed