Honestly rate me (am Jamaican)

I personally think I’m an above average person of my skin complexion, but I guess u can keep coping
no ur not :lul:
bro I've posted a similar rating thread before and i got rated like high mtn.. (deleted it cuz cringe)
yo ass is getting subhuman-ltn left and right

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and PROMETHEUS
bro I've posted a similar rating thread before and i got rated like high mtn.. (deleted it cuz cringe)
That greycel with DSL that looks like someone's auntie thinks he's above average :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and DarkAscender
So essentially this never happened

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender
you can’t even compare us if I have the camera way further out at a different angle lol
All this cope ur still ugly, put camera further away then let's see if that makes mich of a difference for you

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
this has to be ragebait, LTN. Please don't ever make a post like this again unless you are open to criticism.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove and itzyaboyJJ
this has to be ragebait, LTN. Please don't ever make a post like this again unless you are open to criticism.
And im not even trying to be cocky cus I’ve sent this photo to sum girls and they rated it well so

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
And im not even trying to be cocky cus I’ve sent this photo to sum girls and they rated it well so
The girls looked like you too? A animal abomination?

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove and CoreSchizo
This thread is the prime example why everyone why blacks are giga low inhibition. . It doesn't matter if a blackcel is 5'5 Fresh of thr Boat Jamal or a 6'2 D1 athlete Tyrone. In his mind he always thinks he is prize. The same is true for black women too. Blackcel don't care about the stats, facts or logic even in face of mountains of evidence blackcel have the ability to cope. This is what gives rise to legendary blackcel inhibition levels @TheLookInYourEyes @Sprinkles @FaceandBBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @liberiangrimreaper
True
IMG 0620