Honestly whats the point of having a place if its not a studio?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Living in your car isn't really that bad roommates are honestly just as bad as living at home but it still costs a ton. Living in your car is very chill if you have places to park over night only thing that sucks is not being able to cook but you can still find ways.

Just go to the library or work or a park all day if you only have 1 room then its all the same anyways. I can only see the appeal if you have a studio to yourself and it will be a while till then living in my car I basically have zero bills at all and can do whatever I want all day

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and Deleted member 26859
fuck studios , its 5 bhk or death in 2023 yakhi 😹 😹 😹 πŸ€™ πŸ€™ πŸ€™ πŸ€™ 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucifer X, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 11126
Living in your car isn't really that bad roommates are honestly just as bad as living at home but it still costs a ton. Living in your car is very chill if you have places to park over night only thing that sucks is not being able to cook but you can still find ways.

Just go to the library or work or a park all day if you only have 1 room then its all the same anyways. I can only see the appeal if you have a studio to yourself and it will be a while till then living in my car I basically have zero bills at all and can do whatever I want all day
yea good point. and its good to be out all day. in libraries etc.. then just home to sleep. staying in ur room all day every day is shit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11126 and twilight
Living in your car is based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
yea good point. and its good to be out all day. in libraries etc.. then just home to sleep. staying in ur room all day every day is shit
Yeah it wasn't that bad when I lived with my parents in an actual house. But if you rent a single room it sucks and is very unhealthy. Plenty of coffee shops or libaries that are chill and I only work when I really need to save money if you rent you need to work bare minimum 10-15 hours more

Living in your car is based.
Yeah ironically my health improved a lot too I am always at a park or some cafe. Versus before I was just in my room all the time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, HarrierDuBois and Harakiri Fellatio
Yeah ironically my health improved a lot too I am always at a park or some cafe. Versus before I was just in my room all the time.
Sounds nice.

• +1
Living in a car is awful and it's cramped and get super hot at night and you don't have electricity, food, or running water. You can't even sleep because people drive by blasting music even in the middle of the night. I personally can't even fit in my backseat of my car comfortably. I slept in a car for 3 months and it was hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, Amnesia, AngryShortMale and 2 others
Living in a car is awful and it's cramped and get super hot at night and you don't have electricity, food, or running water. You can't even sleep because people drive by blasting music even in the middle of the night. I personally can't even fit in my backseat of my car comfortably. I slept in a car for 3 months and it was hell.
Nobody is judging you.

I would be worried about the shell my car develops if I’m living in it permanently tbh

A prius you have a running eletricity you can also leave the fan going even at night.

Or just buy a fan and put it in your car. I have noise cancelling headphones too

how do u shower or take a poo or have wifi for pc

• +1
how do u shower or take a poo or have wifi for pc
Coffee shops or Uni Libraries have wifi no one says anything unless you look obviously bad. I shower every morning at the gym its 24/7 so I sleep over night if I need to use the restroom when I wake up I just go in usually run first thing in the morning then shower there.

Any other questions

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 31155
Coffee shops or Uni Libraries have wifi no one says anything unless you look obviously bad. I shower every morning at the gym its 24/7 so I sleep over night if I need to use the restroom when I wake up I just go in usually run first thing in the morning then shower there.

Any other questions
is a studio like a small place with cheap rent?

I'd rather kill myself than sleep in a car for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
If you're incel, it really doesn't matter

• +1
If you're incel, it really doesn't matter
Having a place only matters if you have people who love you that come over

Living in car is so cheap?
I would like to see the cost calculation of that.
I think living in s cheap room, sharing kitchen and bathroom, might be cheaper.

Because.
* extra car costs (gas and maintenance).
* forced to have gym membership, so you can take showers and shit.
* most all meal has to be an ordered, or eating out meal. Instead of a cheap home cooked meal.
All these last 3 things, may easily add up to an extra 300 dollar per month. Which maybe a room in a non popular area, outside of big cities, may also cost.

Having a room, is easy more comfortable, than living in a car.
Maybe a cool camper van, is comfy also.
But than it's not an cost issue, since these campers vans are expensive a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and Deleted member 11126
Living in car is so cheap?
I would like to see the cost calculation of that.
I think living in s cheap room, sharing kitchen and bathroom, might be cheaper.

Because.
* extra car costs (gas and maintenance).
* forced to have gym membership, so you can take showers and shit.
* most all meal has to be an ordered, or eating out meal. Instead of a cheap home cooked meal.
All these last 3 things, may easily add up to an extra 300 dollar per month. Which maybe a room in a non popular area, outside of big cities, may also cost.

Having a room, is easy more comfortable, than living in a car.
Maybe a cool camper van, is comfy also.
But than it's not an cost issue, since these campers vans are expensive a fuck
Gym membership only 10-50 dollars a month I would lift regardless.

Extra gas is null I don't drive much more.

Eat canned food more these days spend nominally more on food but you could eat extremely cheap if you are willing to eat bland shit like sardines beans yogurt fruit etc

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Gym membership only 10-50 dollars a month I would lift regardless.

Extra gas is null I don't drive much more.

Eat canned food more these days spend nominally more on food but you could eat extremely cheap if you are willing to eat bland shit like sardines beans yogurt fruit etc
I never saw the point of living on a car. When cheap room rent is also in that location range an option.
Since a room is so much more comfortable, and time efficient vs car. Even when it costs a bit extra than car, worth the extra comfort. If it's like 300 dollars per month extra cost. Than just make 300 more dollars income theory

A studio where I live is like 3k
My apartment now is me and 2 other people and the 3 of us lived in a 2 bedroom for 7k a month (for all of us combined)
Was a good apartment and a skyrise but I definitely couldn't have afforded a studio apartment in a good place back then.

op is a studio like a small place with cheap rent?

everyone would be better off living in the woods