Honestly you’re retarded if you don’t come to Pakistan for surgeries ASAP

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
Idk why it’s not already considered surgery central in psl sphere. All medical procedures are so cheap. Leg lengthening, jaw surgeries, nose job, fillers, hair transplant etc you name it. Language isn’t even a problem as most of the people can speak and understand English really well. No one will steal your organs either if you have a friend here in Pak and take him with you. I contacted a LL surgeon and he said he can give me 5 inches of height for 1000$ and i’m legit considering it. I don’t have 1k tho but i’m sure i can make a deal with him in exchange for goats. Imagine not being 6’6 barefoot jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, arabcelxxx, tinderhacker and 42 others
I value my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Dontknowan, A23ghskung and 43 others
Just wake up without kidneys theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, A23ghskung, silencio and 34 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, greywind, BrahminBoss and 17 others
I thought it was all mewing brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Allornothing, Eren and 24 others
I had my organs stolen in pakistan when I went for a nose job, don't do it guys.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Adonis007, Lolcel, delusionalretard and 15 others
i wanna listen to music without bombing sounds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Spîke, adotsdot and 7 others
You prolly don’t know but @larsanova69 was here few months ago for a genioplasty but ended up converting to Islam

7ED75663 D11F 4C7F B7C8 A658F66042B1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, BrahminBoss, KING REIDYZ and 52 others
salludon can you be my translator and take care of me when i do LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, delusionalretard and 6 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 13994 and 12 others
Free head transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 7651 and 2 others
Brb getting lefort 3, I'm talking rn with the surgeons
Images 13

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, greywind, chaddyboi66 and 15 others
Pakistani tourism agency guide, a godo job my friend Salludon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, ProAcktiv and Salludon
Surgeries are cope, hard mewing made me 6'4 8 inch cock blue eyed Chad

• Woah
Reactions: never_lucky
I contacted a LL surgeon and he said he can give me 5 inches of height for 1000$ and i’m legit considering it.
JFL. Does your wife know you're on looksmax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Spîke and 5 others
jfl at this organized robbery attempt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, TrestIsBest, Sal and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: produssy, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14262 and 24 others
LL costs 2 lakhs in India. Do you have any results of 5 inch LL. Max in India was about 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Salludon
Make guide which surgeon dont steal kidneys
Where is best kebab etc

Edit: seriously :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TrestIsBest, Lolcel and 4 others
LL costs 2 lakhs in India. Do you have any results of 5 inch LL. Max in India was about 3 inches.
5 inches seems like a sure dead way to fucking lose motor skills or permanently damage urself that's unheard of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lolcel
No jfl shes washing dishes as we speak.
You making babies yet chaddam? Btw it’s very tempting to get bimax for $500 instead of 20 fucking k in Europe but it’s hard to get past the programming that Middle East = bad. The two best sleep doctors I’ve met here in the states are Iranians but then again they trained at Stanford. Pakistan might be 40x cheaper but this is a very important purchase and who knows how much worse of a result I’d risk there just to save some money. Idk man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TrestIsBest, Lolcel and 7 others
Idk why it’s not already considered surgery central in psl sphere. All medical procedures are so cheap. Leg lengthening, jaw surgeries, nose job, fillers, hair transplant etc you name it. Language isn’t even a problem as most of the people can speak and understand English really well. No one will steal your organs either if you have a friend here in Pak and take him with you. I contacted a LL surgeon and he said he can give me 5 inches of height for 1000$ and i’m legit considering it. I don’t have 1k tho but i’m sure i can make a deal with him in exchange for goats. Imagine not being 6’6 barefoot jfl.
how you explain your wife tho

Yeah the max is 3 inches but he said he will surgically put two inches insoles under my feet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ranger8900, Deleted member 14262, Ryan and 12 others
You making babies yet chaddam? Btw it’s very tempting to get bimax for $500 instead of 20 fucking k in Europe but it’s hard to get past the programming that Middle East = bad. The two best sleep doctors I’ve met here in the states are Iranians but then again they trained at Stanford. Pakistan might be 40x cheaper but this is a very important purchase and who knows how much worse of a result I’d risk there just to save some money. Idk man
Here you can also easily find many surgeons who studied from Europe if you don’t trust Paki degrees. Like him for example.

D440053E 515B 4A2C 80CA 8F04F4BDAD04

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Yerico7, Chadelite and 3 others
Here you can also easily find many surgeons who studied from Europe if you don’t trust Paki degrees. Like him for example.

View attachment 1070645
Fuck man why is it so cheap? Is your economy just trashed? Are the doctors gonna botch me on purpose to get revenge on the great Satan America?

• JFL
Reactions: bigseal, Deleted member 14262, Lolcel and 6 others
Fuck man why is it so cheap? Is your economy just trashed? Are the doctors gonna botch me on purpose to get revenge on the great Satan America?
When i said you can get bimax for 300$ i was joking lol. Its not that cheap even here. The actual price rn is 2000-2500 USD from a top tier surgeon. It’ll be cheaper from the younger, less experienced ones but still not for 300$ lol more like 1k$

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ryan, AscendingHero and 4 others
Hey bro
How relationship of Pakistan with Poland
What your people think about Polish people?

I dont want to be beheaded or something over nationality :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, adotsdot and AsGoodAsItGets
When i said you can get bimax for 300$ i was joking lol. Its not that cheap even here. The actual price rn is 2000-2500 USD from a top tier surgeon. It’ll be cheaper from the younger, less experienced ones but still not for 300$ lol more like 1k$
Good joke but still if I’m getting like 90% of the quality of Europe at 10% of the price that’s definitely worth considering. The question is simply, would it be 90%? 95%? 80%? 60%? If it’s a top surgeon in the whole country, presumably trained in a western university, it can’t be that bad right?

Hey bro
How relationship of Pakistan with Poland
What your people think about Polish people?
They can’t differentiate between polish, english, swedish etc you’re all cumskins for all i know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14262, Lolcel and 10 others
Not possible, because if they find out I'm a kike, I'm as good as dead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, JizzFarmer, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Good joke but still if I’m getting like 90% of the quality of Europe at 10% of the price that’s definitely worth considering. The question is simply, would it be 90%? 95%? 80%? 60%? If it’s a top surgeon in the whole country, presumably trained in a western university, it can’t be that bad right?
What is your fear exactly? What do you think can go wrong?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, OOGABOOGA and LastHopeForNorman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sny, Lolcel and 16 others
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Fucking salludon obviously became a marketing assistant for his doctor.
I wanna know that doc Salludon.

He became a pakistani jew
hanukkah jew GIF by Romy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TrestIsBest, Spîke and 7 others
What is your fear exactly? What do you think can go wrong?
It’s not like getting bimax means guaranteed improvement. I’m not scared that they’ll sell my organs or something, I just want to get the best result I can. If it’s a difference of gaining like .6 vs .5 psl then that’s more than worse the price difference but if it’ll be .75 vs .25 for example then ehhhh. Just don’t want to cheap out and leave gains on the table. Only gonna get bimax once so I want to do it right

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Salludon
It’s not like getting bimax means guaranteed improvement. I’m not scared that they’ll sell my organs or something, I just want to get the best result I can. If it’s a difference of gaining like .6 vs .5 psl then that’s more than worse the price difference but if it’ll be .75 vs .25 for example then ehhhh. Just don’t want to cheap out and leave gains on the table. Only gonna get bimax once so I want to do it right
Your gains will be as good as how well you plan the surgery with the doctor. The procedure is done the same way all over the world. It’s taught the same way in medical colleges. I don’t think there’s much of a difference but its just my opinion idk much about this subject.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, Lmao, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person